Unpopular Opinions #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I googled it and the instructions when using a bidet is to clean yourself with your hands and the water.

So some people may be using toilet paper (not sure how as it turns to mulch when wet). But a bidet is actually for cleaning with your hand.

So my question is, now you have tit on your hands, how do you get your clothes back on and dried off without spreading tit particles all over the bathroom.

It looks such a faff a shower with soap would be more hygienic and less effort.

And if you are using toilet paper and water, why not just scrap the effort of a bidet and use a wet wipe.
The thing is though, some peope don’t even wash their bum when they shower. I remember seeing a thread that kept being shared from Reddit because a guy said he thought it was “gay” to put his hand back there so he never washed his bum 💩🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
surely when you stand up to dry off the trousers round your ankles get wet 😂
I guess you don't have to stand up, just wipe first? I mean I saw a discussion a while ago, on Reddit I think, whether people wipe their arse sitting down or if they stand up to do it. That's when I found out some people stand up to wipe?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The thing is though, some peope don’t even wash their bum when they shower. I remember seeing a thread that kept being shared from Reddit because a guy said he thought it was “gay” to put his hand back there so he never washed his bum 💩🤢
He must have been a special type of stupid. 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There was controversy about leg washing in showers recently on twitter, some people say they just stand in the shower and let the water run over their legs but don’t properly clean them??
I will be the first to come out and say, I am a proud leg washer 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“Anyway, my uo is people who constantly have to prove how intelligent they are by insinuating others a stupid are boring bastards. Being smart is great but it shouldn’t be your whole personality, and it doesn’t give you license to be a dick”
—————————————————————
@nicalibres I find myself doing this a lot on a certain influencers thread and it’s absolutely not because i think i’m intelligent and i don’t feel particularly good doing it. i mostly write sh*t that a younger impressionable me reading here would need to hear about imo what is important even if what the influencers that algorithms promote and society is showing doesn’t say so like honesty, kindness to people, not conspicuously displaying £££ , etc. and if i have to pretend i enjoy gossip to get that message across so be it 🙈

Also, I’m team bidet all the way. I got a travel one last year and never looked back 🤘

“Anyway, my uo is people who constantly have to prove how intelligent they are by insinuating others a stupid are boring bastards. Being smart is great but it shouldn’t be your whole personality, and it doesn’t give you license to be a dick”
—————————————————————
@nicalibres I find myself doing this a lot on a certain influencers thread and it’s absolutely not because i think i’m intelligent and i don’t feel particularly good doing it. i mostly write sh*t that a younger impressionable me reading here would need to hear about imo what is important even if what the influencers that algorithms promote and society is showing doesn’t say so like honesty, kindness to people, not conspicuously displaying £££ , etc. and if i have to pretend i enjoy gossip to get that message across so be it 🙈

Also, I’m team bidet all the way. I got a travel one last year and never looked back 🤘
It was just a general comment, girl. I don’t even know you 🤣. Ngl I didn’t read all of it but I’m glad you got that off your chest

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There was controversy about leg washing in showers recently on twitter, some people say they just stand in the shower and let the water run over their legs but don’t properly clean them??
I will be the first to come out and say, I am a proud leg washer 😊
Omg I was about to say this! And I hate to admit it but i agree with you I wash my legs too!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I googled it and the instructions when using a bidet is to clean yourself with your hands and the water.

So some people may be using toilet paper (not sure how as it turns to mulch when wet). But a bidet is actually for cleaning with your hand.

So my question is, now you have tit on your hands, how do you get your clothes back on and dried off without spreading tit particles all over the bathroom.

It looks such a faff a shower with soap would be more hygienic and less effort.

And if you are using toilet paper and water, why not just scrap the effort of a bidet and use a wet wipe.
can you imagine this in the workplace ! 😳 some people struggle to leave the toilet in an acceptable state for other users without adding water everywhere and crappy hands into the mix ! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else think using the same towel to dry yourself multiple times is wrong/gross?

I use it once and then put it in the washing however I know people who hang it up and let it dry for next time.

the thought of drying my face with a towel previously used to dry my body gives me the fear

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wash my bum in the shower (I was the vote for poo then shower but only because I poop 1st thing then have a morning shower). I wash my legs in the shower. But I do not wash my feet, they're in water and soap as you wash. I also don't clean my ears, it's just never occurred to me, ears don't get dirty and they get washed when you do your hair.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I wash my bum in the shower (I was the vote for poo then shower but only because I poop 1st thing then have a morning shower). I wash my legs in the shower. But I do not wash my feet, they're in water and soap as you wash. I also don't clean my ears, it's just never occurred to me, ears don't get dirty and they get washed when you do your hair.
Ears deffo do get dirty I wash mine when I’m washing my face!

Reactions: 5
Ears defo do get dirty! I do mine when I'm washing my hair.

ETA - I also think feet need to be washed properly as well

Ears deffo do get dirty I wash mine when I’m washing my face!
Omg I didn't even see your post when I wrote mine 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I used to! It’s not great for the pipes, wallet, etc. I use a battery powered bidet now and toilet paper is just to dry myself. The tp shows how clean I am which I love and my hands go nowhere near my bumhole for cleaning 😂 The bidet that i use has a five inch wand. Seriously people, they’re amazing. TRY ONE.

Amazon product

Reactions: 1
Some of you have dirty habits... clean yourselves properly!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ears defo do get dirty! I do mine when I'm washing my hair.

ETA - I also think feet need to be washed properly as well

Omg I didn't even see your post when I wrote mine 😂 😂
Agree on feet too!! If you’re washing your legs why would you not just scrub your feet as well!!

Why have a shower if you’re gonna miss things out 😆 what on earth 😆

Feet yes. Legs yes. Ears yes! 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else think using the same towel to dry yourself multiple times is wrong/gross?

I use it once and then put it in the washing however I know people who hang it up and let it dry for next time.

the thought of drying my face with a towel previously used to dry my body gives me the fear
It seems a bit excessive to wash your towel after every use, your clean when you use it after a shower so it’s not really going to be filthy after one use. I also thought it was quite common to have a separate face and body towel so you’re not wiping your face with the same towel you washed your butt with.
When I shower I was everything, including my legs and feet. I hate my feet feeling dirty/sweaty so sometimes with give them a rinse before bed and will never walk around barefoot.

Reactions: 2
Why not just make sure your whole body has had a good clean, mingers

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.