Unpopular Opinions #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not quite what I was expecting when I opened this thread...

I don't like the hot weather. Give me cold (not windy or rainy) weather any day

Reactions: 14
I think you’re confused on how bidets work, they’re to be used in addition to toilet paper, not instead of! You spray your arse with water, then you clean it with toilet paper. Or you can just spray the toilet paper and use that directly.
You obviously don’t just use your bare hand to smear tit and water around that’d be really weird 🤣
Thanks for explaining, I’ve been to countries that have a little kettle type jug thing in the toilet stall (and a sink) and I wondered what it was for and how it was used (then I got the brain bleach out for overthinking it!)

Reactions: 2
FML pop to the Lidl for an hour and hole hell has broken loose🤣🤣🤣🤣

If just toilet paper is so bad I can’t see how water is much better !!?? Washing hands with just water doesn’t get rid of the germies so why is a bum hole blast of h2O soo much better?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks for explaining, I’ve been to countries that have a little kettle type jug thing in the toilet stall (and a sink) and I wondered what it was for and how it was used (then I got the brain bleach out for overthinking it!)
That’s the middle eastern / asian version of a bidet hehe
12B76BC8-D879-489B-A9A2-145F6DA34633.jpeg

Washing hands with just water doesn’t get rid of the germies so why is a bum hole blast of h2O soo much better?
Tbf that’s what I said about chicken washing 🥺 just prefer the clean feeling clean I suppose

Reactions: 2
Look peaches, I’ll let you wash your chicken in peace if you let me wash my arse in peace 😂 lets call it a truce
OHhHhH now your doing something controversial you want a truce. I see I see. I agree … until the next topic 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There was no option to wash your bum with a chicken ... which is obviously my preferred method 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There was no option to wash your bum with a chicken ... which is obviously my preferred method 😜
the question is, after washing your bum with a chicken, would you then wash your chicken before cooking it - or does the oven killing off the bacteria still count????

• Haha
Reactions: 9
the question is, after washing your bum with a chicken, would you then wash your chicken before cooking it - or does the oven killing off the bacteria still count????
Duh ... obviously you wash your bum with the chicken, then wash the chicken afterwards to cook it ... absolutely no waste and good for the environment. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I googled it and the instructions when using a bidet is to clean yourself with your hands and the water.

So some people may be using toilet paper (not sure how as it turns to mulch when wet). But a bidet is actually for cleaning with your hand.

So my question is, now you have tit on your hands, how do you get your clothes back on and dried off without spreading tit particles all over the bathroom.

It looks such a faff a shower with soap would be more hygienic and less effort.

And if you are using toilet paper and water, why not just scrap the effort of a bidet and use a wet wipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I googled it and the instructions when using a bidet is to clean yourself with your hands and the water.

So some people may be using toilet paper (not sure how as it turns to mulch when wet). But a bidet is actually for cleaning with your hand.

So my question is, now you have tit on your hands, how do you get your clothes back on and dried off without spreading tit particles all over the bathroom.

It looks such a faff a shower with soap would be more hygienic and less effort.

And if you are using toilet paper and water, why not just scrap the effort of a bidet and use a wet wipe.
You’ve gotta master the wet toilet technique first, if you put too much water on it then it turns to mush. You have to get the correct amount!
Nah that’s the 1800s instructions on how to use a bidet, back before toilet paper was invented and you didn’t really have a choice. You either washes it off or left with a crappy arse.
Nowadays, people don’t sit on a bidet with their arse caked in shite and start scooping clumps off using the water 😭 you wipe your ass with the toilet paper first, clean the tit off. Next, you jump on the bidet and give your arse a wash, just as you would in the shower. If you’re gonna be actually touching your arse with your hand, use soap! Basically it’s like having a shower, without washing your entire body.
Or if you’re in a rush, just use the water from the bidet to wet the toilet paper and get to work.

5134E744-1EB9-43FA-9255-7F8D76EFDB4B.jpeg

I dunno where you read that you do it without wiping your arse first, that is barbaric to me

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You’ve gotta master the wet toilet technique first, if you put too much water on it then it turns to mush. You have to get the correct amount!
Nah that’s the 1800s instructions on how to use a bidet, back before toilet paper was invented and you didn’t really have a choice. You either washes it off or left with a crappy arse.
Nowadays, people don’t sit on a bidet with their arse caked in shite and start scooping clumps off using the water 😭 you wipe your ass with the toilet paper first, clean the tit off. Next, you jump on the bidet and give your arse a wash, just as you would in the shower. If you’re gonna be actually touching your arse with your hand, use soap! Basically it’s like having a shower, without washing your entire body.
Or if you’re in a rush, just use the water from the bidet to wet the toilet paper and get to work.

View attachment 1465670
I dunno where you read that you do it without wiping your arse first, that is barbaric to me
Then if you’ve virtually had a shower in the bidet how do you dry off? Loo roll or a towel or air dry?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 1465670
surely when you stand up to dry off the trousers round your ankles get wet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Then if you’ve virtually had a shower in the bidet how do you dry off? Loo roll or a towel or air dry?
Loo roll, you don’t get that wet 🤣 you’re not jet washing your arse here, it’s like a tap.

I appreciate the bidet isn’t for everyone, but you have to use some sort of water or wetness to get that booty clean😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.