Unpopular Opinions #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its a public forum. If you post personal stuff on here and it then makes you feel uncomfortable that random strangers are reading it (on a public anonymous forum full of strangers, go figure) then don’t post personal stuff? The threads on here are all open for everyone to read for the reason that it is intended to be publicly available - that’s the whole point. The majority of people here must read threads and never post on them? I know I do. Have a read, sometimes it’s not interesting to me or whatever so I don’t post in the thread or sometimes I read because it’s funny or interesting or whatever but I don’t feel I need to add to the conversation. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I have to agree. I almost commented earlier and didn't but what you've said is pretty much what I'd thought.

This is a public forum. I've posted very personal stuff (as you happen to know because you've commented on it. On a thread that I'm fairly sure you happened to spot whilst browsing for new posts or whatever).

I also know that the thread I started was then mentioned on another thread. Did I roll my eyes a bit, yes...but nobody was rude or abusive so what does it matter and also I chose to put that info on here. In fact anyone just googling might find it, even if they aren't a member. Does that panic me a bit? Yes. However, maybe that thread might help somebody else in the same situation one day.

You've got to fight. For your right, to lurk-y!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
another unpopular opinion

it is so hard to not argue back with strangers on the internet 🤣 especially when you’re as childish as I am!
Twitter is more frustrating with the reduced characters 😂.

With Instagram i’ve lost what i’ve been typing before, but you can see the little hearts lol which make it worthwhile. Most i think i’ve had is 49.

I do love the drama though . JK rowling comments and vaccines are a good match.

Harry Styles is as annoying as Taylor Swift.
:eek:

In this world it’s just us, you know it’s not the same as it was.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Peas have no business in rice and sweetcorn has no business being anywhere. If you can't break down into something else before someone drops their guts then you should be banished to a far off culinary wilderness.

Reactions: 1

New thread. This one seems to have been a bit rogue

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.