Unpopular Opinions #24

Are you a bum washer?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread.

Old thread here:
Carry on discussing whether you wash your chicken/bumhole etc etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 16
water is expensive these days, and we know washing chicken is VERY important so I can't blame you
All you chicken washers need to come to Scotland, you can afford to wash both your chicken and your arse here!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't think bum washing is that common in any of Europe, not just the UK. I hardly ever see bedays in Europe anymore.

If your poop is leaving mess all over you a-hole it's a sign of a bad diet. And getting poo on you ring is not the same as having it on your hands, it's a different sort of skin.

Wash it, use baby wipes , just use paper, I don't really cares what others do with their bums. But if just using toilet paper was disgusting then the majority of the western world woulndt be doing it. I find washing it with just water and a hand more disgusting.

• Haha
I don't think bum washing is that common in any of Europe, not just the UK. I hardly ever see bedays in Europe anymore.

If your poop is leaving mess all over you a-hole it's a sign of a bad diet. And getting poo on you ring is not the same as having it on your hands, it's a different sort of skin.

Wash it, use baby wipes , just use paper, I don't really cares what others do with their bums. But if just using toilet paper was disgusting then the majority of the western world woulndt be doing it. I find washing it with just water and a hand more disgusting.
Hang on what? Those who use a bidet just use their hand directly on their crappy ring with some water?! I assumed there would be some soap involved at least. Detty pigs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Y’all must have really crappy diets (no pun intended) 🤣 most of the time my poop comes out there’s not much there to wipe sometimes nothing at all to wipe it’s that smooth 😂😂😂 👻 💩

• Haha
Hang on what? Those who use a bidet just use their hand directly on their crappy ring with some water?! I assumed there would be some soap involved at least. Detty pigs.
I think you’re confused on how bidets work, they’re to be used in addition to toilet paper, not instead of! You spray your arse with water, then you clean it with toilet paper. Or you can just spray the toilet paper and use that directly.
You obviously don’t just use your bare hand to smear tit and water around that’d be really weird 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Interesting discussion, but does anyone wash the chicken's bumhole at least.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This thread is the gift that keeps on giving 😂😂😂😂
Ngl this is one of the funniest threads on tattle, it’s nice to get a break from the influencer bitching sometimes.
I actually think the arse washing has proved more divisive than the chicken washing u know, according to the poll it’s nearly a 50/50 split between dry wipers and arse washers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Interesting discussion, but does anyone wash the chicken's bumhole at least.
of course, the chickens bumhole gets an extra wash with an extra piece of Lemon. Maybe I should get a chicken bidet next to my kitchen sink :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I will never view water the same way again. Do i drink it, wash my arse with it or wash my chicken with it????
The options are endless...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.