Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cococookie

Chatty Member
I googled it and the instructions when using a bidet is to clean yourself with your hands and the water.

So some people may be using toilet paper (not sure how as it turns to mulch when wet). But a bidet is actually for cleaning with your hand.

So my question is, now you have shit on your hands, how do you get your clothes back on and dried off without spreading shit particles all over the bathroom.

It looks such a faff a shower with soap would be more hygienic and less effort.

And if you are using toilet paper and water, why not just scrap the effort of a bidet and use a wet wipe.
The thing is though, some peope don’t even wash their bum when they shower. I remember seeing a thread that kept being shared from Reddit because a guy said he thought it was “gay” to put his hand back there so he never washed his bum 💩🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Am I one of the only people who’s fed up with seeing folk wishing their lives away? It’s still August. Kids haven’t had their summer holidays yet and I’m seeing ‘got my Halloween decs up’ or ‘bought my pumpkin deccies from the range’ ‘can’t wait til Christmas’. Fuckity offity. I’ve not finished with my shorts yet. Slow it down Barbara.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
bisto is the fucking worst absolute minging stuff
I thought bisto was called ah bisto till a year or so ago. I was in the Asda with my boyfriend and I went ‘where’s the ahhhhh bisto?’ He was like what? It’s just called bisto you know. I was like wtf 😧

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Gidget00_

VIP Member
unpopular opinion.. I hate it when people use gender pronouns, it’s so unnecessary, what’s the point?

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Bianca Del Rio

Oh yeah its cringe at weddings I agree. All sunshine and rainbows, no mention of the time the groom had to move out for a couple of weeks
“Dearly beloved, we very nearly weren’t gathered here today thanks to Rick and his little indiscretion on his stag do in Amsterdam, but Jane’s the forgiving type and this venue cost her dad a fucking fortune so let’s crack on…” 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 29

BelleAmie

VIP Member
For the people involved in the bidet/bum washing debate, what are your thoughts on fluffy toilet seat covers?
0A38941F-EC43-4644-A196-AF483885223F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion: Assisted suicide should be offered to anyone over the age of 18 and not just people with a life threatening disease
Abso-freaking-lutely. I say that as someone who in effect was paralysed last year. I have zero desire to be a burden on my family or friends. Things look a little brighter for me now, but if when I leave care I am still a burden then please just give me the chance of a way out. At some points in the last year my suffering has been inhumane. Your pet dog would be treated more kindly than I have been.

• Heart
  • Sad

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Ok here a real UO

Re-usable sanitary pads/underwear and mooncups are fucking grim
I feel like the reusable undies have their purpose, maybe in young girls or those with sensory issues or disabilities that make using pads or tampons awkward. Mooncups stress me out. The thought of carrying a little shot glass of blood around OK, I know I’m being over dramatic but you get the point a public loo to rinse it. Bleee. What if it spills? Jesus Christ, if it was me it would be like the red sodding sea. 🥴🤢

I see your reusable sanitary towels and raise you, reusable toilet roll. Little squares of cloth that you wipe your arse with AND THEN PUT IN THE WASHING MACHINE. Saw a lady on tiktok washing hers. The washing machine water was filthy shrek swamp brown.

After some consideration, I hate bidets slightly less than I did a few minutes ago.

• Sick
  • Haha

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
UO we must stop this obsession with families. You only have to pick up a paper to see headline after headlines about families.. how the recession will affect families, how families are struggling, how costs are rising for families etc etc etc. Politicians run on policies aimed at families etc etc where it is often impossible to find out what they will actually do for the single person.

We are not all in families.

Use the word people, UK citizens anything.. These things affect all of us, ALL OF US. Every individual person who ever has to pay for anything (often without the handouts and bonuses given to families simply because they have had kids etc)

Does anyone fact check in the media because for many years now single people have been the fastest growing sector of the population

• Heart

Gidget00_

VIP Member
Humans do not have a say in regards to their choice to be born. None of us had a meeting with our parents before agreeing to join this world.

18 years is 216 months in which we have 24 new hours to do something with ourselves wether we want it or not. The quality of life for the newer generation is improving when judging it with capitalistic metrics. However, mental health and well-being has never been worse. And I speak as someone who was born in the middle of a war.

I strongly believe that we should have the right to decide to end our lives in a dignified and medically supervised space.
Perhaps introducing better mental health care to people rather than giving them the option to end their life. But nowadays more mental health support is offered to transgenders who feel offended rather than people who are struggling mentally with depression, anxiety etc.

I’ve had 2 friends, 1 witness someone step off a railway platform and another a motorway bridge with the full gory aftermath so if it prevented innocent people like them and train drivers having to deal with that then I’d be all for it. With the relevant therapy, protocol etc in place beforehand like they have in Switzerland of course.
I don’t know, my sister committed suicide when she was 18, I honestly feel like if she had been given ongoing help from metal health professionals she would be here today. Mental health isn’t taken seriously and I feel like that’s why such a large number of people feel like death is the only answer, when it’s really not

• Heart
  • Sad

HoGi

VIP Member
Or when they say I can't believe little X is 4 months old today!

I fucking well can as you have been updating us everyone bloody week. I probably know their age in seconds the way some people go on

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Anne1448

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion: Assisted suicide should be offered to anyone over the age of 18 and not just people with a life threatening disease

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

emerald

VIP Member
Please wash behind your ears. I'm haunted by a guy I knew in college who visibly had smegma like material behind his ears. I really pray it was soap/shampoo that wasn't rinsed properly. Apologies to anyone eating.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22