Unpopular Opinions #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
UO I don't care about Independence day in America so don't need the UK reporting on it.
Other countries celebrating their own Independence days don't get the same media coverage.
I get bored of any news in America very quickly. Especially Biden babbling on.

Reactions: 13
Gender neutral toilets? Why is this even up for discussion? Really frustrates me.
I'm at a certain age, going through the perimenopause...like I haven't had enough tit to deal with as a person born with a vagina aka a woman!!!....duck OFF....Try dealing with cramps, mood swings, heavy bleeding every 28 days...come back when you experience that.
Fight for your rights, by all means...but
stop taking female identities away. I was born female, I am female, I am a woman. I need toilets for my genders use.
You want yours? Build them...duck off and have your own.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Gender neutral toilets? Why is this even up for discussion? Really frustrates me.
I'm at a certain age, going through the perimenopause...like I haven't had enough tit to deal with as a person born with a vagina aka a woman!!!....duck OFF....Try dealing with cramps, mood swings, heavy bleeding every 28 days...come back when you experience that.
stop taking female identities away. I was born female, I am female, I am a woman. I need toilets for my genders use.
I don't mind there being a gender neutral toilet at work, but please keep providing same sex ones too. I don't want to have a tit in the cubicle next to male colleagues.

Reactions: 22
The whole gender neutral nonsense needs to duck off all together. Notice how it’s only ever females who are attacked and labelled as terms relating to the female reproductive system and males don’t get the same treatment. For eg “womb haver” “cervix haver” “menstruating person”. It’s all bull tit, if someone had of said 50 years ago, “I identify as a non binary person”, they’d of been rightly referred to a psychiatrist. I don’t care who this offends to be quite honest but it is all a farce and I don’t buy any of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
That makes no sense. Tbh I can't stand using shared/public toilets full stop. Some women are pure beasts...they may as well piss outside the cubicle for what they do inside it...
Sorry MrsB I read your comment wrong..long day...apologies....xx

The whole gender neutral nonsense needs to duck off all together. Notice how it’s only ever females who are attacked and labelled as terms relating to the female reproductive system and males don’t get the same treatment. For eg “womb haver” “cervix haver” “menstruating person”. It’s all bull tit, if someone had of said 50 years ago, “I identify as a non binary person”, they’d of been rightly referred to a psychiatrist. I don’t care who this offends to be quite honest but it is all a farce and I don’t buy any of it!
So good to see this expressed so well, thankyou!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What's with all the female focused adverts (UK) atm. Ee, sports direct, the army to name a few (I am female btw) isn't it just a little patronising? 🙄🥱

Reactions: 7
I've been reading your name as Cack Canoe since I saw it! Which made total sense to me because 'up tit creek without a paddle' but that's not your name!!!

I am not a parma violet fan though.
It's a play on Jack Monroe's name, she is the reason I joined tattle. Cack: because all her "food" looks like brown, sloppy tit. Conroe: because she's a con artist.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I appreciate that he's genuinely worked hard to get where he is today, but for the life of me, I will never understand why Ed Sheeran is as popular as he is. I just don't get it, and believe me I've tried. For me, he's one of the most overrated artists to have ever come out of Britain.
Him, Adele and Stormzy is 72 years old

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes! We had them in primary school up until I was about 8/9.

I understand them in swimming pools and similar places because there are some children who are a bit too young to go toilet themselves. (ignoring disabled children) But as a female, I don't feel comfortable with a grown man in the same toilet block as myself.

Reactions: 12
More of a Unpopular observation but most people are either lazy or incompetent at work.. HOW are these people getting jobs while intelligent hard working experienced and qualified people like myself are spending great swathes of time unemployed through no desire of their own.
A lot of the time "it's not what you know, it's who you know"

Reactions: 6
C2B0D5E3-B60B-45A3-BB2A-BFA0AB15C036.png

I saw this on social media and personally I don’t see a link between feminism and dairy but as we had that big discussion re womens rights and abortion what is everyone’s take on this?
I mean you can shoe horn anything to fit your agenda. I don’t eat meat and I don’t eat much dairy (love cheese though) but this just seems bleeping insane to me, I generally stay away from veggie/vegan pages as it all gets a bit intense and millitant. (I snoop for food ideas etc I don’t base my whole persona around my food choices 😂) Opinions?

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1393957
I saw this on social media and personally I don’t see a link between feminism and dairy but as we had that big discussion re womens rights and abortion what is everyone’s take on this?
I mean you can shoe horn anything to fit your agenda. I don’t eat meat and I don’t eat much dairy (love cheese though) but this just seems bleeping insane to me, I generally stay away from veggie/vegan pages as it all gets a bit intense and millitant. (I snoop for food ideas etc I don’t base my whole persona around my food choices 😂) Opinions?
Milk maids? Are they still a thing? :LOL:

I have no idea what that connection is 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Milk maids? Are they still a thing? :LOL:

I have no idea what that connection is 🤷‍♀️
I'd assume the connection they want to make is that cows get impregnated in order to give milk in the first place.

(I'm neither vegan, nor vegetarian, I eat cheese and cook with dairy products - this is the only connection that I could come up with and since I don't know much on the matter, I'm probably not very qualified 😆)

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1393957
Some feminists and vegans just like picking arguments. I'll list a couple of responses to that placard.

Surely women are employed in the 'dairy industry ' some where along the line . Should the workers in the dairy industry be out of a job ?

There is a plastic substitute that is made from milk and the current trend is to reduce the use of plastic .

Reactions: 1
I'd assume the connection they want to make is that cows get impregnated in order to give milk in the first place.

(I'm neither vegan, nor vegetarian, I eat cheese and cook with dairy products - this is the only connection that I could come up with and since I don't know much on the matter, I'm probably not very qualified 😆)
that was my first thought on what the “connection” is - cows are repeatedly impregnated (by artificial insemination) in order to produce the milk in the first place and their babies are then taken from them. dairy cows actually “bellow” rather than moo because they’re pining for their calves.

i don’t necessarily agree with the link they’re making as it would be hypocritical of me (as someone who drinks milk and so supports the dairy industry) but i think they’re basically commenting on the mistreatment of female “animals” in general?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.