Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rubyroo160

What about the people who say that their dogs are their babies. Those people freak me out. “My fur baby” get away would you! Animals are not your babies. I can understand why you’d love your pet and they are often great companions but sorry, they aren’t babies and they should absolutely not ever ever sleep in your bed because that’s just disgustingly unhygienic.
But if a person doesn’t have babies and they look after their dog and love/feed/nurture it like someone would their human baby then why does that bother you so much? I’m assuming you have kids and love them dearly but some people don’t want kids and prefer to have a dog or other pet as their ‘baby’ instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

BattleAxing

VIP Member
Speaking of getting ready……

some young women wear far tooooo much make up. you don’t need to colour your face in and change your whole appearance.
A lot of make up (including day time) on young women these days looks like Drag make up. Each to their own but many don’t need it.

Reactions: 15

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
"Minor attracted people" or some such shit. They tried to tack themselves onto the Gay Liberation movement in the 70s too. Although the way safeguarding for children is going lately they might be successful this time.
Just saw a bit with a woman setting a camp about teaching toddlers to masturbate. Wrong on so many levels. Stop trying to normalize this **** .

• Wow
  • Angry

Ibrokethegoddamnwheel

Chatty Member
World book day, at least the dressing up aspect needs to be abolished. Parents don’t need the stress of having to either buy or come up with a costume idea. Not everyone has the time or the money. I don’t blame parents for allowing their kid to go as Elsa because they already have the dress rather than buying a whole new costume because the whole thing has become a pain in the arse. Dressing up for WBD wasn’t a thing when I was a kid, it was more about books.

Pancake mixes have their place, if someone has health issues or conditions that can make cooking difficult or if they don’t have access to a proper kitchen, then I totally get it. Most people however are perfectly capable of making them themselves, pancakes aren’t hard, it’s really basic level cooking and takes about 5 minutes to whip up a mixture yourself.

Last edited:

Guitarwarrior

VIP Member
This will be an unpopular opinion on a gossip forum about influencers but some people really need to take a chill pill and step away from threads.

We’re all here to chat shit about them but some are like rabid dogs salivating at the mouth at the smallest things, they’re hatred is very clear to see. I think some of the response say a lot more about the poster than it does about the influencer in question.
There’s a lot stuff people say here because it’s anonymous and think it’s okay but they wouldn’t dare say it anyone’s face (not just influencers etc but a work colleague or family members etc). They’d also be pretty horrified if they found out someone somewhere was saying the same stuff about them. There’s also a lot of users who I think would be happier and healthier all round if they just logged off the Internet and forget about the people they chat shit about.

what's with girls from the UK and fake tanning? can anyone explain 😂 every influencer I follow from there looks the same, I don't know but these girls look ORANGE, how's that a good look? genuine question haha
View attachment 1092337View attachment 1092338View attachment 1092339
Fake tan is massive in the UK. Because it's cold most the time so you can't get a tan. Most of us are pretty pale. I embrace the pale (and I am pale, freckles and all) but I look like a ghost next to most women because pretty much everyone tans.

We also have tanning bed shops on every corner.

[
I had a trial done at a department store for a wedding (I was a bridesmaid) with contouring. It looked OK when they showed me so I happily left it on and swanned around town shopping etc. I did get a few looks which made me a bit paranoid but even the young guy in the cafe literally laughing out loud when he saw me didn't ring any major alarm bells. I'd seen my face, I looked OK, better than normal, I could pull off confident.

I got home, looked in the mirror and promptly died. I quite literally had orangey brown stripes all over my face in big thick grease pen.

They didn't get the wedding gig thank goodness and I can now laugh as I picture the lad in the cafe's face but ahhh man the cringe was real at the time.
Those make up counter girls are the worst. Every time I see them doing somones make up they look awful, thick brown foundation, bright unflattering lipstick. What ever happened to less is more.

When I was young makeup was supposed to enhance your beauty, now it's like a full mask desginged to make you look like a different person. They probably have to wear all the fake tan to match their orange contoured faces.

Not_another_flogger

I'm seeing a lot of posts on my socials esp Instagram about people in the US and UK who may be suffering from anxiety because of the situation in the Ukraine. Aside from any humanitarian sympathy feelings and possible further increases in energy prices. WHY? It really will not affect you as far as I can tell unless you have friends and relatives over there and/or if Putin nukes us all. Why would it cause Charlene from Stoke anxiety?? (Prepared to admit if there is something I am not quite getting here)
There's a few factors here. Fuel prices are going to soar, so you are looking at people potentially not affording heating oil, diesel for cars, electricity, etc, because they are already struggling as it is. That will in turn cause food prices to soar because food producers need fuel (farmers, transport, etc). So cost of living is through the bloody roof! Then you have how close this is all happening to us. High chance people have relations in countries boarding Ukraine that are now trying to protect boarders against potential Russian invasion. So I think the thoughts of not being able to afford to survive, and how close we are to a world war which has started relatively close to us, is causing people anxiety!

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
Ignore the angry response, you probably just hit a nerve. Anyone who knows and I mean REALLY knows (as in not just reading up on the condition) will know how soul destroying they are ❤❤
BPD really does vary from one sufferer to the next. Your experience has clearly been horrid, but as someone with it, it does still hurt to see everyone lumped together as a cunt. I know of two others with BPD and between all 3 of us, we have displayed it differently.

Absolutelyyyy agree though, that if someone is causing you harm, draining you or toxic, cut cut cut! My friends laugh at how easily I cut people off but I worked too hard on myself to suffer through anyone elses lack of self awareness. Family shouldnt be no different, if theyre a cunt then theyre a cunt!

• Heart

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Some people like dogs/cats/children and some people don't.. I am concerned when people get nasty or spiteful about innocent beings...
I was going to say "me too" but then remembered this morning walking past my cat he made the skin of my legs into lace and I wanted to throttle him. He has never done that before. but he was neutered end of last week so might be a bit of his own back, so will let him off.

• Haha

jnh24

International womens day. I get what it’s about, but Instagram is hell on earth today and it’s so much more than tagging a load of influencers in a story.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
So much emotion in posts about size and clothing, it’s such a triggering topic, most people go into denial or defensiveness.

if we’re being truthful clothes are designed for thin people, the body is a hanger for the creation, and the creation looks better on a thin person, body positivity for the overweight body type is denial and as said above I’d say 99.99% of people who are “happay being me in me boday” would change their body in a heartbeat if they could

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
UO. It's not always a bad thing if food prices increase. Most of us eat too much, and we're also very wasteful, far too much food is thrown away.

• Wow
  • Heart
You can use farting as a tool to keep people from getting too close in queues and while out shopping. A face mask protects your identity.

• Haha

Django

VIP Member
Before they did allocated seats, it was a rush to get a decent seat or sit with your mates/family. I dont know why anyone still rushes now the seats are booked!
Because the overhead lockers get full very quickly and you may end up with your bag being put in the hold. You can end up waiting at the carousel when you could have been out of the airport and on your way.

Sea

VIP Member
Very UO: the Russian/Ukraine war is on, I feel total sadness and distress for innocents, anger at there being yet another conflict in modern times, BUT personally I'm not going to follow every news item and panic and I don't mean this dismissively, there's nothing I can I do, what will be, will be ♥

• Heart

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
Its literally not a fact. It is opinion.

Slim people can dress like absolute cunts, and bigger people can dress really nicely. And vice versa. It has nothing to do with size or shape. It is about dressing for what suits you. Some people, regardless of shape or size, will wear what they want regardless and while it may not look good, i rate them for their lack of fucks given and their confidence.

• Heart