Unpopular Opinions #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Women absolutely do not have to try breastfeeding. Literally do not have to explain or justify why. There could be endless reasons that are entirely valid for that woman. Get t'duck with that bollocks. I had a midwife slam her fist on her desk telling me I needed to try. Off you duck, cunthead. My body, my choice and thank duck for Formula ✌
yup, my kids bleeping loved formula and I didn’t want to breastfeed. Why would I try and force myself to do something that felt completely unnatural and alien to me? I was too busy bonding with my new baby to give a tit about anything else. “All women should try breastfeeding” biggest load of tripe I’ve ever heard

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ok a nice gentle one to start:

Pugs are ugly, it's the eyes! And what's with the breathing?
Idiots paying top dollar for an ugly dog.
Is that all you've got? You're going to need more than that for in here :ROFLMAO:

Maybe try something like Zoo's are good places and animals kept in captivity are happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mediums cannot speak to the dead, you're being scammed.
Horrific people preying on vulnerable, emotional people. There seems to be more and more mediums popping up everyday.

Reactions: 33
Mediums cannot speak to the dead, you're being scammed.
Horrific people preying on vulnerable, emotional people. There seems to be more and more mediums popping up everyday.
I don’t dismiss it completely and believe that there are authentic ones but they are VERY few and far between. A majority are charlatans though praying on the bereaved and vulnerable. Because of social media it really isn’t hard to find out little aspects of peoples lives such as a name of a passed on relative these days and quite frankly if anyone finds one on Facebook and asks for a reading with their open profile, they might as well go out in their back garden and burn 50 quid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Social media is so toxic for many reasons. It does more harm than good for today's society.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
women who want to bottle feed their babies can bottle feed.
Women who want to breastfeed their babies can breastfeed. It really isn’t anyone else’s business.
However if a baby is breastfed (like mine is) and I’m out and the baby needs feeding then I’m going to, discreetly as possible, feed my baby.
If you don’t like it, look away, I don’t want people looking at me. If you’re offended by my baby feeding then that’s your problem. 👽

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Social media is so toxic for many reasons. It does more harm than good for today's society.
I would hate to have grown up with social media through childhood and early teens. We had bebo when I was in school, but it wasn't really accessible via your phone as I'm pretty sure most people didn't have decent smart phones yet. Facebook only started being "a thing" when I was around 17/18 and that was enough.

Reactions: 17
I don’t dismiss it completely and believe that there are authentic ones but they are VERY few and far between. A majority are charlatans though praying on the bereaved and vulnerable. Because of social media it really isn’t hard to find out little aspects of peoples lives such as a name of a passed on relative these days and quite frankly if anyone finds one on Facebook and asks for a reading with their open profile, they might as well go out in their back garden and burn 50 quid.
Of course, there is a lot of unexplainable super natural tit that goes on in the world.
Where I am from there is a 'healer/ fortune-teller /medium'. I'm not sure if you heard about the 7th son of the 7th son but it's basically when a family has 7 sons (no girls in between sons), the 7th son of that family also has 7 children (all boys again) and the 7th son of that family is said to have super natural powers. I hope that makes sense 😅
ANYWAYS, this cowboy (or should I say cow girl) claims to have these powers despite being a woman. She charges between 50-100 euro depending on what you want, she does everything 😂
The whole point of the 7th son of the 7th son is that you're a SON 🤣 not the seventh child 🙈

I would hate to have grown up with social media through childhood and early teens. We had bebo when I was in school, but it wasn't really accessible via your phone as I'm pretty sure most people didn't have decent smart phones yet. Facebook only started being "a thing" when I was around 17/18 and that was enough.
BEBO 🤣 oh the drama, other halves, top 16, and sharing your daily love.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Simpler times eh? I don't remember myspace ever really taking off in my school, it was all about the bebo. I hated it - it just reaffirmed how unpopular of a teenager I was not being in many peoples "top 16" 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Is that all you've got? You're going to need more than that for in here :ROFLMAO:

Maybe try something like Zoo's are good places and animals kept in captivity are happy.
I've many opinions, you know like this non binary bullshit and people identifying as bin lids. Load of bollocks, just stop it.

Reactions: 19
It was Face-Pic in my youth, but hardly anyone remembers it. I only ever recall people who were musically inclined gravitating towards MySpace.

Reactions: 2
Of course, there is a lot of unexplainable super natural tit that goes on in the world.
Where I am from there is a 'healer/ fortune-teller /medium'. I'm not sure if you heard about the 7th son of the 7th son but it's basically when a family has 7 sons (no girls in between sons), the 7th son of that family also has 7 children (all boys again) and the 7th son of that family is said to have super natural powers. I hope that makes sense 😅
ANYWAYS, this cowboy (or should I say cow girl) claims to have these powers despite being a woman. She charges between 50-100 euro depending on what you want, she does everything 😂
The whole point of the 7th son of the 7th son is that you're a SON 🤣 not the seventh child 🙈

Oh dear, you’d think she’d at least get modern with it and identify as a dude

• Haha
People who dismiss all adult animated TV programmes as "childish" and "not funny" are trying to act better than they actually are.

Family Guy, South Park, Big Mouth and Bojack Horseman are fantastic.

Reactions: 12
People who dismiss all adult animated TV programmes as "childish" and "not funny" are trying to act better than they actually are.

Family Guy, South Park, Big Mouth and Bojack Horseman are fantastic.
Have you watched F is for Family?

That’s my current favourite.

Used to like King of the Hill and still catch Family Guy when it’s on.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Bebo StUnnAhz
I'm so glad it shut down and the photos are unretrievable.
At least we weren't bombarded with unrealistic beauty standards. Instead we saw tit like this 🤣

I LOVE F IS FOR FAMILY. Brings me back to my childhood 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1

This was proberbly the first older person "carton" I remember when it came out thinking wow this is different

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.