Unpopular Opinions #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be wrong but wasn’t she born a hermaphrodite?
I believe she’s intersexed because from what I understand “hermaphrodite” implies that a person is both fully male and fully female which you would think is impossible but I’m sure someone from the LGBTQIABCDEFD+ family will tell you different!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have no interest in commenting on her appearance - just her self importance and use of her ex-husband's title.
It wasn't directed at you ? it's only my opinion of her .

I might be wrong but wasn’t she born a hermaphrodite?
Apparently she's all woman with a genital birth defect that made them think she was a boy so was raised as such for the first part of her life.Not intersex at all.

Reactions: 6
My UO is that there seems to be a influx of posters on Tattle who aren’t very media savvy, and are massive ass lickers of celebrities, waiting to jump down posters throat to defend their favourites.
There are so many places to ass lick celebs and influencers on the internet, can’t they stick to the millions of appreciation websites out there?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Seems like an unpopular opinion on here… but I think all mothers should at least try and breast feed. I can appreciate some mothers can not do it and can find it a genuinely distressing painful experience or can not produce enough milk. In these cases of course use formula. You shouldn’t compromise your own mental or physical health for it. But what grates me are the women who won’t even consider it and say things like “ I’ve given my body up for the last nine months there is no way I’m breastfeeding” or say that breast’s are sexual so it is no no. Those who refuse to give it ago because the thought of it gives them the ick. At least bleeping try it if it doesn’t work out it doesn’t work out but don’t be so immature about it, I think it’s a really odd mindset to have.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seems like an unpopular opinion on here… but I think all mothers should at least try and breast feed. I can appreciate some mothers can not do it and can find it a genuinely distressing painful experience or can not produce enough milk. In these cases of course use formula. You shouldn’t compromise your own mental or physical health for it. But what grates me are the women who won’t even consider it and say things like “ I’ve given my body up for the last nine months there is no way I’m breastfeeding” or say that breast’s are sexual so it is no no. Those who refuse to give it ago because the thought of it gives them the ick. At least bleeping try it if it doesn’t work out it doesn’t work out but don’t be so immature about it, I think it’s a really odd mindset to have.
I wouldn’t discredit anyone who feels breasts are too sexual to breastfeed tbh. Alot more women have been victim of some sort of sexual abuse in their lifetime than what gets let on. So I don’t blame women who’s breasts have been sexualised in any sort of way feeling this way about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I’m not sure if this counts as an UO but I haven’t met anyone with similar thing.
My ears are not pierced. Never had a wish in my life to do it and have no intention to have them pierced in the future too. I hate earrings, specially when I see them dangling from that little fat piece of meat we call earlobe. It makes me shiver.
Man and woman alike are usually so surprised about the fact that I don’t have any holes in my ears.
TBH I like them as a piece of jewellery. Some of them are really stunning, but have them for myself is just no.

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t discredit anyone who feels breasts are too sexual to breastfeed tbh. Alot more women have been victim of some sort of sexual abuse in their lifetime than what gets let on. So I don’t blame women who’s breasts have been sexualised in any sort of way feeling this way about it.
fair point! - however, I do not think all women who verbalise that as their reason for not giving it ago have been sexually abused in their lifetime. Some yes and of course I can and would respect that.

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure if this counts as an UO but I haven’t met anyone with similar thing.
My ears are not pierced. Never had a wish in my life to do it and have no intention to have them pierced in the future too. I hate earrings, specially when I see them dangling from that little fat piece of meat we call earlobe. It makes me shiver.
Man and woman alike are usually so surprised about the fact that I don’t have any holes in my ears.
TBH I like them as a piece of jewellery. Some of them are really stunning, but have them for myself is just no.
I am exactly the same way!

Reactions: 2
I have my ears pierced and I can’t stand earrings. I always feel too “overdone” when I wear them, even really small ones. So I dont bother with them these days at all.

Zara has always been a crap
I bought a coat in there and when I got it home the zip didn’t work. I took it back to exchange but the new one I tried on had a faulty zip too. The assistant said, oh yes all the green ones have broken zips! Why were they still for sale FFS? Thinking about it the two other coats I’ve had from there have been binned due to faulty zips!

Reactions: 6
Zara has always been a crap
Maybe I’m just old. I remember when it first opened, it was really good. I also remember the first Next opening and it was mostly natural fibres, wool, silk, all leather shoes etc, now its rails of printed, nylon tat. The shop itself was quite a stylish layout, more like Reiss, less Primark. Basic quality seems to be just for the rich now. I’ve only ever been able to afford high street but I take care of my clothes and still have some quite old items that are far better than modern stuff.

Reactions: 10
UO: I loathe clothes shopping, and all the shops churn out the same fashion, there's nothing unique. I don't want be a dressed like a clone

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Next used to be great quality. I have a wool blazer from next, double breasted with gold coloured buttons that cost me £90 in the early nineties. I still wear it occasionally and it is in new condition. It’s black and at the same time I bought a cream one. I didn’t ever wear the cream one so returned it. It was about a year after buying it but still had the labels on. They gave me a full refund.

Reactions: 7
I don't see the hype over Euphoria, it's an ok series but definitely not "amazing" or "the best I've ever seen".

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.