Unpopular Opinions #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always laugh in nature documentaries when they say stuff like “shark infested waters” or aka their home

Humans should respect all other living creatures...
You can tell a lot about someone by how they treat animals.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes! and those fish that look like stones and poison you, Down with them, Ban the sneaky fuckers

. I almost drowned once due to a riptide and I'm a strong swimmer ban riptides I say! The sea, mountains, caves etc can be dangerous, its a chance we take when doing anything. It's not like there are no skimming pools. maybe all beaches should have swimming pools for those people who are worried
There’s already “swimming pools” at most popular beaches 😂 They’re called tidal pools but tbh a shark could still sneak in during high tide

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There’s already “swimming pools” at most popular beaches 😂 They’re called tidal pools but tbh a shark could still sneak in during high tide
Jeez how would they feel if sharks wanted to use the swimming pools we’re all different species for a reason 😂

• Haha
This is petty but I hate smart watches. No one needs to know the minutiae of how well they slept/exercised/breathed but mostly because they're duck ugly. I think lesser of anyone I see wearing one.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is petty but I hate smart watches. No one needs to know the minutiae of how well they slept/exercised/breathed but mostly because they're duck ugly. I think lesser of anyone I see wearing one.
I only wear one because of the vibrating alarm. Much prefer them to the traditional noise alarms.

ABBA shouldn’t have released new music. No need! (My husband would add that there was no need the first time around but I do disagree on that point).

Reactions: 9
I don't like those nasty little nuts in the centre of Ferrero Rocher chocolates. Sour tasteless fuckers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Bradley Walsh is getting on my tits now....everywhere like Covid 😆.

Reactions: 12
Aaaabbbbvv
Bradley Walsh is getting on my tits now....everywhere like Covid 😆.
Definitely popular opinion 😆.

( but I'm sure he and his purely based on talent son Bradley Walsh Junior deserve to be on ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4, ITV+1,+2,++++++++)

Reactions: 2
I’m sick of seeing Kate Garraway peddling her husband out on TV.
The poor fella doesn’t look like he knows what day it is get a camera out of his face.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.