Unpopular Opinions #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah looks like she was going for some woke points there!

She also said her friend was complaining about 'Friends' the show not being diverse. I'm like, 3 Jews and an Italian what more do you want! But apparently that's Americas way of pretending to be diverse LOL. Some people way overthink
I've never understood the woke opinion on this.
They had the first televised gay marriage than then appeared through the whole 10yrs, a black scientist (Charlie), an Asian doctor, another of Ross's girlfriends was black. Chandlers boss was black. There was a black stage show production manager, and I'm sure there was more

Reactions: 16
I wonder if the same people who complain about Friends’ unsatisfactory diversity quota also complain about: The Cosby Show, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Moesha, Sister Sister...
Mo to the, e to the, Mo-esha 🤣 blast from the past, I used to love that show (even though I was a bit young for it).

Reactions: 5
Me too, it was a good show. And I loved Brandy and Marques Houston (Roger). Great singers.
Marques is a good singer but the rumours of him abusing boys seem to real to me. He also married his long time managers daughter who he started dating when she was 16 and he was 30.

Go home Rodger!

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I am sick of people trying to armchair diagnose everyone with autism or "being on the spectrum." Behaviour that would previously have been seen as rude or a bit insensitive is now judged to be a "lack of empathy" and therefore a sign of autism. Someone recently asked if my mother is autistic because she's very sensitive to smells ... no, she just has a nose like a bloodhound and likes to complain

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I am sick of people trying to armchair diagnose everyone with autism or "being on the spectrum." Behaviour that would previously have been seen as rude or a bit insensitive is now judged to be a "lack of empathy" and therefore a sign of autism. Someone recently asked if my mother is autistic because she's very sensitive to smells ... no, she just has a nose like a bloodhound and likes to complain
Likewise, some children are just badly behaved little shits who did not have effective parenting or any discipline or boundaries. They are not all ‘on the spectrum’

Reactions: 36
That I didn’t know about! How disappointing and gross 🤮
A member of the Bank B2K accused the manager (Marques married his daughter) also mentioned Marques and few other boys accused him. Even with his wife he comes across as a predator to me.

Likewise, some children are just badly behaved little shits who did not have effective parenting or any discipline or boundaries. They are not all ‘on the spectrum’
My absolute PET HATE! Someone I know constantly says her daughter is being tested for autism and has been since 10 - 13. She isn't, she hasn't, she's just a horrible little girl because the mother is too busy smoking hash and using her own PIP money to get fillers and weave to discipline her.

Wow sorry for the rant 😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Our friends two are like that. Undisciplined & out of control. When they are with us , they do as they are told because we won't be messed around.
. We are just waiting for our friends to announce " oh, they are adhd" , or something..... 🤔😒😒

Reactions: 10
My youngest was VERY lively. Before starting school I spent months teaching them to sit quietly at the table and write simple words (smarties were involved😆) it was a hard slog but glad I did it as they do well at school and have good reports.

I don't know why some parents would rather have their child labelled for life than put some effort in.

It also detracts from those with genuine needs, these parents have my upmost respect but those who cba? Nope.

Reactions: 19
Brace yo selves. I almost started WW3 on the last thread by talking about autism/adhd/diagnoses/naughty kids
You have been warned 😅😅😅

Ps I agree with the above lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't know about diagnoses in kids but I do think parents often encourage bad behaviour more than they should. Your child doesn't need to use their scooter in a busy supermarket for instance

Reactions: 24
These cunts that write hacks about saving money on the weekly shop. 'Tracey is a 48 year old Mother of 32 kids who has managed to cut down her weekly food shop to £2.40 by batch cooking and freezing meals up to 9 months in advance'. I mean who has the TIME or inclination??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
These cunts that write hacks about saving money on the weekly shop. 'Tracey is a 48 year old Mother of 32 kids who has managed to cut down her weekly food shop to £2.40 by batch cooking and freezing meals up to 9 months in advance'. I mean who has the TIME or inclination??
Agreed- bugger that lol - life's too short 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jam does not belong in cakes. Give me a nice fondant icing and a fluffy buttercream in the centre but every single cake seems to have jam in (bar the chocolate ones thankfully)

• Wow
Reactions: 9
No spend January where you do not spend any money on anything except the basic necessities in life. Or pay your mortgage off in 5 years whilst never having a moments joy by saving all your disposable income and giving it back to banks! How absolutely boring and annoying these people are. Smug and I don’t think I believe what they say anyway!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You're going to love this story then ... 😁

The silly cow has 5 freezers and 10 slow cookers. Whatever she is saving on food she must be spending on energy bills. Also, who has that kind of space!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
You're going to love this story then ... 😁

The silly cow has 5 freezers and 10 slow cookers. Whatever she is saving on food she must be spending on energy bills. Also, who has that kind of space!
Clearly someone that doesn't actually need to save. It's expensive to be poor when you can't afford to bulk buy things and have a small place where you can't keep multipacks

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.