Unpopular Opinions #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Influencers who promote things they don’t use themselves or wouldn’t use should be de platformed. They should have to prove that they have tried and tested it to do the promo.

Oh these pills make you lose 10 pounds in a day and taste like rainbows. You take them first Becky…go on… and try tell me they’re not just laxatives
Totally. I remember reading the back of a packet for weight loss pills in my local chemist
May cause anal leakage
Errr no thanks Ethel. I’d rather not leak out my arse cheers 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Settled status is much better for people from the EU who decided to stay here. They have all the rights of any British person. Whereas when we were in the EU the rights were being eroded anyway. Had to leave if they didn't find a job in 3 months, could claim basic JSA but not housing benefit which was also only for 3 months, lots of paperwork that was making it harder for them to make a decent living in the UK.
I doubt people that voted for Brexit did so with the rights of other EU citizens in mind.

Reactions: 6
I think it's incredibly hypocritical to champion Brexit and "points-based" immigration systems if you then say "but we can't 'brain drain' professionals from other countries, that's just wrong!" It's exactly what "points-based" immigration is designed for: we'll take highly educated or otherwise privileged people but the rest of you can rot.

The same applies to those who are all "instead of encouraging people from poorer countries to leave we should make it easier for them to stay in their own countries" And then want to cut foreign aid and/or not to excuse debt from those countries

Reactions: 3
I love how the UK is seen as this massively racist country (by mostly their own people). You should take a look at some countries on mainland Europe.

Reactions: 23
I love how the UK is seen as this massively racist country (by mostly their own people). You should take a look at some countries on mainland Europe.
This 👆 I've travelled extensively and the UK is probably the most tolerant country in the world.

Reactions: 18
Totally. I remember reading the back of a packet for weight loss pills in my local chemist
May cause anal leakage
Errr no thanks Ethel. I’d rather not leak out my arse cheers 🤢
I remember when those "revolutionary" weight loss pills came out that stopped your absorbing fat. At first you could only get them prescription.

2 girls in my office went on them. It soon became apparent that the fat you didn't abaorbe just leaked out if your bum or sharted out. They were having to take spare knickers to work and wear incontinence pads. In the end they just stopped eating fat to stop the problem.

So the pill was basically a gun to your head. Eat fat and you'll tit yourself.

I'm not sure they ever took off but I think you can buy a version over the counter now.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I remember when those "revolutionary" weight loss pills came out that stopped your absorbing fat. At first you could only get them prescription.

2 girls in my office went on them. It soon became apparent that the fat you didn't abaorbe just leaked out if your bum or sharted out. They were having to take spare knickers to work and wear incontinence pads. In the end they just stopped eating fat to stop the problem.

I'm not sure they ever took off but I think you can buy a version over the counter now.
Yes, I think you can.

Ive taken those fat tablets. It doesnt actively leak lol, but yeah.. you wouldnt trust a fart!

• Haha
Like duck was Johnson’s daughter seriously sick with covid,
Any time he faces serious criticism he ends up in “icu” his latest woman has a baby, and now he’s using a child to cover his ass.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13

That’s the point of those pills you get from your doctor - things like Orlistat. They are for people who are over weight and need to curb excess fat intake.

Just curious for people's reasons for voting for brexit? I don't live in the UK and I was pretty surprised that they voted to leave.
Obviously there was a lot of fear mongering about Syrian refugees coming to the UK but other than immigration, what reasons did you guys vote for brexit?
Not referring to anyone in particular but feel free to share ✌ I am pretty happy with the EU so I just found it hard to comprehend why you would want to leave.
Please don't go on about Fishermens rights as if the average person gave a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s the point of those pills you get from your doctor - things like Orlistat. They are for people who are over weight and need to curb excess fat intake.
But that's not really what they promis. They promis to stop you absorbing fat so you can lose weight. What they actually do is force you to stop eating fat so you don't tit yourself.

None of it makes sense anyway as you need fat in your diet to be healthy. Speed is actually much more effective for losing weight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But that's not really what they promis. They promis to stop you absorbing fat so you can lose weight. What they actually do is force you to stop eating fat so you don't tit yourself.

None of it makes sense anyway as you need fat in your diet to be healthy. Speed is actually much more effective for losing weight 😂
The instructions state you have to eat a low fat diet or you will tit yourself.

It's not in the small print. It's literally the first instruction.

Reactions: 3
Just curious for people's reasons for voting for brexit? I don't live in the UK and I was pretty surprised that they voted to leave.
Obviously there was a lot of fear mongering about Syrian refugees coming to the UK but other than immigration, what reasons did you guys vote for brexit?
Not referring to anyone in particular but feel free to share ✌ I am pretty happy with the EU so I just found it hard to comprehend why you would want to leave.
Please don't go on about Fishermens rights as if the average person gave a tit.
Tbh I don’t buy the idea that everyone who voted brexit was a racist, most of the people I know who voted for it did so because they were genuinely sick of the state of the country after 10 years of austerity, Nigel Farage and his cronies came along telling everyone the UK’s problems are all the fault of the EU and they believed it. They voted leave because they wanted to improve things in the UK.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.