Unjadedjade #9 nature gahl and her latest scam, fluent in german cause she’s been to amsterdam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am really curious about whether Jade will end up in Germany and how she’s planning to do it. Entering from pretty much anywhere seems to be a no right now and I can’t see how she can play the student card when she isn’t actually registered at or studying in a German uni (I know Minerva ‘partners’ with places but they can’t use the excuse of physically needing to be in Germany). I suppose it might technically be possible for her to get into Germany via another country but I can’t see her being honest about that given the backlash over her other recent travels. I wonder if she’s going to do the London semester next or study at home until she can get into Germany.
I bet she will find a way to get into germany, maybe via another trip to switzerland :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I am really curious about whether Jade will end up in Germany and how she’s planning to do it. Entering from pretty much anywhere seems to be a no right now and I can’t see how she can play the student card when she isn’t actually registered at or studying in a German uni (I know Minerva ‘partners’ with places but they can’t use the excuse of physically needing to be in Germany). I suppose it might technically be possible for her to get into Germany via another country but I can’t see her being honest about that given the backlash over her other recent travels. I wonder if she’s going to do the London semester next or study at home until she can get into Germany.
Yeah but weren't the regulations the same in SK when she went there? They "proved" she had to phyiscally be there by having the 'partner' uni say they are looking to go in-person sometime in the duration of the semester and that was enough (and I think it's the same in Germany?). I know someone who got his visa to come here for last semester because the uni said they were trying to return to in-person teaching as soon as possible. Obviously that didn't happen but he still got to enter (but that was also a regular uni, not some weird partner but still). I'm 99% sure Jade (and other Minverans) will find a way.

Reactions: 6
Maybe she's planning on getting vaccinated when she's in the UK, then it'll be a lot easier for her to travel.
She'll probably struggle, most young people aren't vaccinated yet as it hasn't been offered to them and in England they're really spacing out your vaccines so unless she's home for a while she might not get both doses anyway

Reactions: 12
This ongoing struggle with vaccines and travel regulations and lying/hiding what she's been up to (the Switzerland thing, plus we know she was travelling around Korea) just shows how utterly ridiculous it was to continue with this "degree" in a global pandemic.

Reactions: 22
So she’s back in the UK. Really annoying she comes back just in time for everything to open up. The rest of us have been in national lockdown since Jan and some people under local lockdown since October or even earlier...

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Her fans are honestly wild. She’s not been locked down away from her family for the last year like everyone else, she’s been galavanting across the world, having the absolute time of her life? Why on earth would this make you cry?
C65C5A2E-6CC6-412B-AE19-7BF22F5CB244.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
come on now, let's not be base level mean and attack appearances.
No, but for pretentious I'm-not-like-other-girls bullshit pictures she nearly exclusively post nowadays to compensate for lack of real personality, definitely! This stupid shitfaces she makes are so freaking punchable!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Idk if someone have already said this. But, maybe she is planning to stay in German as an dutch citizen. I remember that before she went to SF, she was in London trying to get her dutch passport. I am not sure if she got it though

Idk if someone have already said this. But, maybe she is planning to stay in German as an dutch citizen. I remember that before she went to SF, she was in London trying to get her dutch passport. I am not sure if she got it though
It doesn't tend to matter what your passport is atm, it's what country you're coming from. She might be able to get in to Germany via The Netherlands though if she's got her passport/dual citizenship, which is frustrating.

Reactions: 7
I honestly think she'll be fine going back to Berlin. People of age 33 can book their appointment for their first vaccine atm
Since the new academic year will start in the end of August/September, she'll probably be vaccinated by then (even if the vaccination program gets a slight delay).
If she's fully vaccinated, I think Germany will allow her to enter the country without any big problems. And even if Jade has to quarantine, she'll probably be willing to do that just like entering South-Korea
(https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-57209444)

I mean this is just my estimation based off what I read in the news and the progress of the vaccination program in my own country (European)

Reactions: 3
Talking about how much she’s changed and her home hasn’t....JADE it does not come off reflective, you’re just BRAGGING

Reactions: 29
Talking about how much she’s changed and her home hasn’t....JADE it does not come off reflective, you’re just BRAGGING
Exactly, it just sounds like she's trying to say her parents have stayed stagnant and stuff. As if growth can't happen at home or whatever.

Reactions: 23
And if she were to look beyond her home... so many people will have been changed profoundly by the last year. They may not have acquired near-fluency in German or learned where to buy cheap bananas in Seoul, but a year of lockdowns, loneliness, and remote-everything has absolutely impacged people.

Yes, it's sad to be separated from one's international cohort over the summer. The reson nobody finds that relatable isn't that they get the boring old non-Minerva experience, it's because nobody else got to be around their cohort in almost a year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Also we all haven’t CHOSE to be at home this last year, we didn’t have the choice to just go around the world as if there isn’t a pandemic happening. Such a brag

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.