Unjadedjade #9 nature gahl and her latest scam, fluent in german cause she’s been to amsterdam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Passing on casual magic through a physical connection with the nature gahl?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually think it's way more likely that it's Lara's hand than a potential new beau since she's not been posting about being in love the way she did with Niklas

• Wow
Reactions: 10
she said she would go back home to the UK first before going to Berlin next semester
I think someone said Germany wasn't allowing people in from the UK though so who knows what will happen there

Reactions: 10
I hope that happens would serve her right
Please no, I can't take any more 'crying' Instagram stories from her about how she can't live her already oh so privileged life

• Haha
Reactions: 27
just saw her stories about all of her bags on the way to the airport... so minimalist that she has doubled how much she has over 3(?) months

• Haha
Reactions: 27
oh my god those NAILS. I'm :sick:
this comment makes me quite sad to see. having naturally "ugly" nails or even suffering from anxiety that leads to severe nail biting isn't something worth making these comments for. One thing is Roobee keeping her chipped nail polish for way too long or having visible dirt under her nails, which could be fixed in less than 5 minutes. Another thing is genetics and/or a long term habit that takes lots of dedication to break...

Regarding Jade flying back, I'm curious to see if she is moving out and where to

Reactions: 8
she's into astrology now? lmao
n*klas is probably an air sign who realised to get away from her asap
9C67F9E9-6AE9-4F09-986B-7D2B2F187917.png

27F53252-17A7-4F49-9621-9B133D3CDEE8.png

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I cant see it.
is she going back to berlin?
It says "to Jeju Island, Korea" at the end of the left page

So that implies that she took the plane to Jeju Island have a little getaway? Unbelievable (well not really :p)
It's the same all over again as driving all the way from Berlin to Switzerland instead of staying in the area :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She's learned nothing.

It's actually no wonder she thinks she's such an authority figure on being ✨mindful✨ and ✨positive✨. I'd feel pretty positive too if it weren't for my moral compass telling me not to travel in a pandemic.
You don't understand, she had a really hard time being made to be responsible for her actions of irresponsibly travelling during the pandemic. She deserved to travel irresponsibly again to get some time away from all the horrible comments rightfully calling her out.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I am really curious about whether Jade will end up in Germany and how she’s planning to do it. Entering from pretty much anywhere seems to be a no right now and I can’t see how she can play the student card when she isn’t actually registered at or studying in a German uni (I know Minerva ‘partners’ with places but they can’t use the excuse of physically needing to be in Germany). I suppose it might technically be possible for her to get into Germany via another country but I can’t see her being honest about that given the backlash over her other recent travels. I wonder if she’s going to do the London semester next or study at home until she can get into Germany.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.