Unjadedjade #9 nature gahl and her latest scam, fluent in german cause she’s been to amsterdam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since the new academic year will start in the end of August/September, she'll probably be vaccinated by then (even if the vaccination program gets a slight delay).
If she's fully vaccinated, I think Germany will allow her to enter the country without any big problems. And even if Jade has to quarantine, she'll probably be willing to do that just like entering South-Korea
(https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-57209444)
I'd also assume that by then the rules will have changed? Obviously depending on what happens during the summer, but yeah - assuming a decent chunk of people in both Germany and the UK will be vaccinated by then, the rules are likely to become more lax and more people will be able to travel

Reactions: 8
Talking about how much she’s changed and her home hasn’t....JADE it does not come off reflective, you’re just BRAGGING
Almost like the country she’s come back too hasn’t experienced one of the higher death tolls and most incompetent governments 🤯

Reactions: 23
To add on to the vaccination discussion, I don’t think she’ll have much trouble getting it. It’s just about opened to everyone over 18 at the moment but still prioritising over 30s, I don’t think I know anyone over 18 who hasn’t had at least their first dose right now, but there is a 12 week waiting period between the two doses so that might cause her some problems.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
To add on to the vaccination discussion, I don’t think she’ll have much trouble getting it. It’s just about opened to everyone over 18 at the moment but still prioritising over 30s, I don’t think I know anyone over 18 who hasn’t had at least their first dose right now, but there is a 12 week waiting period between the two doses so that might cause her some problems.
I am 26 and I’m yet to have mine, I think it really depends on where you live, in England it’s still 31s and overs unless your area has done it quick enough, the other nations are 18 and overs. My area is still on 34 year olds

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am 26 and I’m yet to have mine, I think it really depends on where you live, in England it’s still 31s and overs unless your area has done it quick enough, the other nations are 18 and overs. My area is still on 34 year olds
It's still hard to get a vaccine in Scotland too. I live in Glasgow which is currently having a vaccination push due to high levels and no one I know who's under 30 has been offered it except for health conditions, caring responsibilities, or because they live in two postcodes in the city which are being prioritised. It's too hit or miss to say if someone will definitely get it rn, and I suspect it'll take Jade a while to get it.

Reactions: 11
where in the uk are you? I know loads of over 25s who haven't been offered yet! I am wondering if she would get it? she seems likethe kind of person to be antivax

Reactions: 8
have y'all noticed how she's copying the style and fonts of leahsfieldnotes (whom she started following a while back) in her latest video?? Leah has been getting quite some following since last year coz she's so genuine and a complete sweetheart, also really very humble unlike our pretentious jade.

Reactions: 7
Wales have been amazing with the vaccination process, I’m 22 and I had my first a couple of weeks ago and my friend who’s 20 had her first last week

I think Jade will have a bit of a wait yet

• Wow
Her dad looks like a robot
Maybe that’s what juice plus actually does to you, if you got sucked in early enough

I hope folkert goes to a regular uni and does some proper critical thinking and realised how bad they all are

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I hope folkert goes to a regular uni and does some proper critical thinking and realised how bad they all are
I'm not really up-to-date with what point of education he's at, has he done a-levels and taken a gap year or is he younger than that? He'll probs end up working in an MLM with the rest of them if something drastic doesn't happen

Reactions: 1
I'm not really up-to-date with what point of education he's at, has he done a-levels and taken a gap year or is he younger than that? He'll probs end up working in an MLM with the rest of them if something drastic doesn't happen
He’ll have just finished his a levels, he turned 18 this academic year

Reactions: 2
have y'all noticed how she's copying the style and fonts of leahsfieldnotes (whom she started following a while back) in her latest video?? Leah has been getting quite some following since last year coz she's so genuine and a complete sweetheart, also really very humble unlike our pretentious jade.
I really love Leah, her videos are so relaxing. Jade has been imitating that kind of content for a while now and she's definitely ripping off Leah in the latest video.

Reactions: 2
How long has she been home for lol. It’s so disrespectful towards her family. Like first she’s moaning how she hadn’t seen her family for x amount of time and then the second she gets home she’s “missing people”🙄 I don’t see her ✨appreciating✨the casual magic of home.
1A6FA577-7A59-4AC5-BC68-49EFAB42E3D6.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 19
How long has she been home for lol. It’s so disrespectful towards her family. Like first she’s moaning how she hadn’t seen her family for x amount of time and then the second she gets home she’s “missing people”🙄 I don’t see her ✨appreciating✨the casual magic of home.
someone should comment that

View attachment 598233
Lol this bleep needs constant validation, I’m not surprised she’s wishing she had more people around to bumlick her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is her hair constantly wet? Or is it meant to look greasy I’m confused

Reactions: 5
View attachment 598233
Her family hasn't grown remember, only she has grown and changed as a person in the last few months because she's been ✨living in Seoul ✨ and ✨breaking covid restrictions ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.