Unjaded Jade #6 Swiss male members magically cures girls mental health!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait what the duck??? Plz tell me this is a joke and her nudes aren’t actually going round😭
if this is true I feel terrible for her, no one deserves this, I feel like it almost is the kind of thing she would naively do with someone she shoudln't trust

Reactions: 41
if this is true I feel terrible for her, no one deserves this, I feel like it almost is the kind of thing she would naively do with someone she shoudln't trust
Exactly, that would be horrific and I really pray that this is just a joke and not real

Reactions: 23
There's only one tweet about it but the video attached to it has like 300 views it seems. He hasn't said anything else about it either. Luke is his boyfriend (it seems), and if not they're very good friends.
They're 20, well-travelled and could have potentially gone to school with Jade (maybe, I'm not sure) or be in similar circles to her - quick edit after doing some more very simple profile reviews, they could also just be fans/ex-fans who watched her really? Or maybe they're connected to Niklas/whoever she dated before?
That or it's a nasty lie, in which case Jade please get on top of it.

I wouldn't personally like to see them harassed even if the tweet is very very poor taste or straight up malicious.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It's clear jade is lying about the timeline but if she wasn't why on earth would she make it seem like she didn't quarantine? No one who wants to show good example would go out on their way to make it seem like they didn't quarantine. None of it adds up and Jade needs to realise we aren't dumb.

Reactions: 19
It's kind of baffling to me that she's gone through this route during the whole pandemic tbh. With her brand, she really could've marketed herself as a "mental health influencer" during the pandemic and actually probably have created some really positive and good content. It's dissapointing but this whole thing definitely shows her true colours, and her selfishness whilst so many of us have been selfless.

Reactions: 28
The tweet has now been deleted it seems, I saw it an hour ago or so and now I can't find it. As much as I think she's pathetic, no-one deserves their nudes to get leaked.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
The tweet has now been deleted it seems, I saw it an hour ago or so and now I can't find it. As much as I think she's pathetic, no-one deserves their nudes to get leaked.
I messaged him asking if it was real or a joke, he read it and 2 mins later the tweet was gone

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I know Jade probably doesn't like us but it may be a good idea to drop her a DM with the guys Twitter handle and screenshot so she can sort it out herself if she feels the need to, also just the respectful thing to do

Reactions: 11
Might be imagining things, but did jade hide/delete critical comments from her latest insta? I counted 5 now, weren't there more before?

Reactions: 7
If she did isolate for 10 days coming back from switzerland without a single sign on her social media then why the hell did she make such a big song and dance of isolating in Seoul for 14 days?

ESPECIALLY seeing as she was on a social media break during the Seoul quarantine and not during the Berlin one?!

Also have ppl seen dinara’s new private group thing lolll, can very much see Jade trying a cash grab like this when/if controversy dies down... £10 a month for what? meditations with Dinara?? Minerva students and their boundless entrepreneurship never cease to impress me

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
If she did isolate for 10 days coming back from switzerland without a single sign on her social media then why the hell did she make such a big song and dance of isolating in Seoul for 14 days?

ESPECIALLY seeing as she was on a social media break during the Seoul quarantine and not during the Berlin one?!
She really wants us to believe she was in isolation for 10 whole days and she didnt post not even one picture of her window with the ✨casual magic✨ of the day that helped her? Sure thing Jade 🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 38
After a few hours away, I'm happy that the YT video is full of negative comments. Was worried people would buy into her bs. Happy to see I was wrong

Reactions: 16
I just think it would be truly bizarre if she really had lied after going on about how much she'd reflected on her past lies/clouding of the truth

Jade is 100% lying about the self-isolation. I posted the picture below after screenshotting it while it was still on Niklas’ story and it was the 18th December. Why would he post ‘today’s drone shot’ if they were waiting to post the photos after they returned? Then if she was alone for christmas there is absolutely no way her flatmates did the 10 days isolation with her. This is going to come back to bite her on the arse so hard. Why make an apology video if you’re going to blatantly lie through the whole thing? Jade you’re full of tit.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
i haven’t really had the energy to comment on jade’s pointless excuses or lack of empathy during a global pandemic, but there is one thing that bothers me about her return from switzerland: her ROOMMATES, who she shares a room with, were still there? like if my flatmate went travelling (for fun) right now i’d be annoyed, sure, but i’d ask her to isolate in her room when she returned and that wouldn’t be a big issue as she could wear a mask around the rest of the house. am i right in thinking that her room mates had to share a room (as in, sleep there, breathing in the same air) with someone who just decided to go travelling and put them all at risk when she could’ve just slept with that guy in berlin, assuming niklas has a home there?

Reactions: 34
i haven’t really had the energy to comment on jade’s pointless excuses or lack of empathy during a global pandemic, but there is one thing that bothers me about her return from switzerland: her ROOMMATES, who she shares a room with, were still there? like if my flatmate went travelling (for fun) right now i’d be annoyed, sure, but i’d ask her to isolate in her room when she returned and that wouldn’t be a big issue as she could wear a mask around the rest of the house. am i right in thinking that her room mates had to share a room with someone who was isolating?
No, because her roommates weren't there and she was lying. I'm pretty sure they'd already gone back to Brazil by that point.

Reactions: 10
from the screenshots i took, the absolute earliest they could've been in switzerland would've been around december 16th.

Reactions: 8
Jade is 100% lying about the self-isolation. I posted the picture below after screenshotting it while it was still on Niklas’ story and it was the 18th December. Why would he post ‘today’s drone shot’ if they were waiting to post the photos after they returned? Then if she was alone for christmas there is absolutely no way her flatmates did the 10 days isolation with her. This is going to come back to bite her on the arse so hard. Why make an apology video if you’re going to blatantly lie through the whole thing? Jade you’re full of tit.
Yesss thank you, these were the receipts I was looking for 🙏

And good point about Christmas - is it confirmed her flatmates went home over Christmas? I'm guessing so, because she would have 100% posted her and her flatmates having a cosy Christmas together as content.

edit
from the screenshots i took, the absolute earliest they could've been in switzerland would've been around december 16th.
And Germany's lockdown commenced 16th December but she claimed they went before lockdown, so this is looking like a big fat lie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.