Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hey, I’m new here but have been lurking for a while! Am honestly so frustrated with Jades insensitive actions and her manipulative university. I know it’s way too early for new thread title ideas but I have been amusing myself coming up with some - here’s one but I’m sure y’all can do better
Unjaded jade #7: From Swiss to get laid, to Seoul to get paid, covid can’t catch me cos I’m unjaded jade!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115

duskwithoutdawn

Chatty Member
Went back to the GG page to find some of what was said about Australia at the time and found this instead, I had completely forgotten about it:

In the description of her video with Ruby Granger where they visit the Cotswalds, she's mentioned the name of the airbnb they stayed in. I looked it up, and found Jade's airbnb profile... The owner didn't seem to like them much :/

The owner says: "We were looking forward to Jade’s visit. She had been so positive and communicated well. Unfortunately after she’d left it wasn’t so good. The cottage was left very dirty. Mud on the floor and food all over the hob. The towels just dumped on the floor. It was disappointing. And more worryingly after her visit we could smell gas. One of the hob controls had been left on. This is obviously potentially incredibly dangerous. We hope that in future Jade will treat other properties with a little more respect."

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/users/show/218965950

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

hpprotego

Chatty Member
The fact Jade probably posted her ‘comeback’ video thinking she would be forgiven and seen as being ‘woke’ and ‘aware’ is the funniest thing to me 💀 deluuudedddd

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

yjmsidc

Captura de pantalla 2021-02-07 a las 18.39.41.png

Pls everybody go like this comment. Or comment by yourselves about this topic. Everyone has to see this

• Heart
Reactions: 61

nosey275

Jade is 100% lying about the self-isolation. I posted the picture below after screenshotting it while it was still on Niklas’ story and it was the 18th December. Why would he post ‘today’s drone shot’ if they were waiting to post the photos after they returned? Then if she was alone for christmas there is absolutely no way her flatmates did the 10 days isolation with her. This is going to come back to bite her on the arse so hard. Why make an apology video if you’re going to blatantly lie through the whole thing? Jade you’re full of shit.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

kateps

Sorry to veer off topic so late in the thread, but I was just watching Eve Bennett's life update where she addresses how Oxford has handled the pandemic re: student traveling and I was just appalled.

For anyone who didn't catch up, basically Oxford required language students to travel to Spain, instructing them to go via France -a dubious legal loophole- or else risk their academic performance, even though Spain had restricted its borders for non-citizens.
I think Eve definitely made the right decision by choosing to stay in the UK and call out Oxford for its bs, even though it's clearly causing her a lot of stress.

I just thought it was an interesting juxtaposition to Jade who chose to fly to the other side of the world and then basically accuse Minerva of forcing her to move. Maybe the lack of critical and independent thinking was the real reason she didn't get into Oxford smh

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 56

catscradle

Somebody in the comments called out Jade's actions as 'casual narcissism' loool. That is so accurate.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

xaannaa

in her new insta caption: 'I'm impressed by how South Korea approaches the pandemic [...] it's hard for me to believe things were ever as relaxed as they were in the UK" Jade the only time you were in the UK in the past year was in the summer when case numbers were low, with respect you have NO IDEA what we're going through with these restrictions.
right like Jade no, the regulations weren't relaxed in Berlin, you just didn't follow them ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 54

swishswishbish1

I like how Jade has become the scale for how problematic a StudyTuber is. Literally on so many threads on here it has been said about Ruby, Holly, Jack "well at least they're not as problematic as Jade" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

BedtimeBrew

Her newest video is so awful. 'Over quarantine I became wrapped in the perceptions of others' and talks about detaching herself from it?! She's so unable to take criticism or accept her wrongdoings she's literally turned to philosophy to help her run away from her responsibilities as an influencer. Perhaps rather than spending quarantine on another magical self love casual magic endeavour she could have tried to develop some kind of normal human empathy?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 52

peterbread

I think the thing about Jade is she's always felt she is in a position to preach to people. I watched back her first video recently and she said that a reason she started her channel was because she thought she was in a position to guide and teach people. It's just this idea that she's above everyone else, which makes no sense because there's no reason for her to be in that position. The irony is that it's us in her comments who are trying to give advice to her lmao. I saw comments on her book review video saying "unsubbing, sick of being preached at". She's so unaware that she is in fact in no position to preach to people that she genuinely thinks people who havent read that book don't know what the ego is

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

octoppus182

The comment from her airbnb adds to this whole narrative that she thinks she's above everyone else. She doesn't treat properties that she stays in with respect, she doesn't treat her viewers with respect and she isn't treating the countries she's visiting with any respect.
I'm tired of influencers and people like her thinking that rules don't apply. I hate the way she has become in the past few years. When she first started out her YouTube she came across as very genuine. It's so sad that she has become so narcissistic and self-absorbed.

Reactions: 49