Unjaded Jade #6 Swiss male members magically cures girls mental health!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don't get is why she thinks her mental health is more important than everyone else's?!

Reactions: 39
I'd love to hear what she thinks of the Dubai lot.

On another note, why is she wearing a mask inside in her IG stories? Are they having to travel/rent out spaces because they don't have their own kitchen or? Or is that Minerva hq there? A bit concerned that they have a bunch of students basically sharing one kitchen, or that these lot are travelling around to have to use the kitchen in general.

Also, I'm honestly sick of trying to reason or discuss in her comments. It's now a bunch of people going 'you can't know she's breaking the rules' - obviously I can't when she admitted she won't show it. Also wonder how long before there are new accounts saying 'I'm from SK and I find this acceptable' since she's clearly reading the comments (she hearted one of them from someone who's SK, but ignored the other which was more critical lmao) and I wouldn't put it past her or Someone/M e right now.
I imagine it's similar to most Minerva accommodation, where they have a shared kitchen used by a number of different students. I think Minerva has a big accommodation facility in South Korea, similar to their one in San Francisco (i.e. a big industrial kitchen used by everyone?) - I'm not 100% sure though!

Also, is there a concrete timeline of when she went to Switzerland, e.g. based on when the guy she went with posted the stories? Getting a bit confused with the timeline now that she has said things were posted out of order and claimed they went before full German lockdown. Think it'd just be helpful to have the receipts (i.e. timestamps).

Reactions: 7
I imagine it's similar to most Minerva accommodation, where they have a shared kitchen used by a number of different students. I think Minerva has a big accommodation facility in South Korea, similar to their one in San Francisco (i.e. a big industrial kitchen used by everyone?) - I'm not 100% sure though!

Also, is there a concrete timeline of when she went to Switzerland, e.g. based on when the guy she went with posted the stories? Getting a bit confused with the timeline now that she has said things were posted out of order and claimed they went before full German lockdown. Think it'd just be helpful to have the receipts (i.e. timestamps).
We don't (as far as I know) and instagram only shows vague dates like "4 weeks ago"
Also, her mentioning German lockdown makes no sense bc the mandatory quarantine when travelling from Switzerland to Germany has been in place since October. Full lockdown only means non-essential shops, hair dressers, etc. are closed (and I don't understand how that's relevant for her Switzerland trip?

Reactions: 19
We don't (as far as I know) and instagram only shows vague dates like "4 weeks ago"
Also, her mentioning German lockdown makes no sense bc the mandatory quarantine when travelling from Switzerland to Germany has been in place since October. Full lockdown only means non-essential shops, hair dressers, etc. are closed (and I don't understand how that's relevant for her Switzerland trip?
Yup, Jade posted about Switzerland on the 18th December and the guy's Instagram posts are from around the same period, but we discovered them after the original 24 hour period for stories so we can't get an exact date. Either way, it seems they were there mid-December.

Reactions: 13
Yup, Jade posted about Switzerland on the 18th December and the guy's Instagram posts are from around the same period, but we discovered them after the original 24 hour period for stories so we can't get an exact date. Either way, it seems they were there mid-December.
If she was telling the truth about the dates she would post all the events in detail to clear up the confusion.

When she traveled to/stayed in Switzerland, when she isolated, when she returned her bike, when she was due to go back to the UK

But she can’t, because she’s lying, doesn’t care, and doesn’t want to have to hold herself accountable

Reactions: 26
Also, her flight home was on the 21st. Which means they should have RETURNED to Germany on the 11th at the latest in order to comply with the rules. Since the posts were on the 18th, that seems very unlikely.

Reactions: 16
What I don't understand is why she posted about Switzerland on the 18th, but claimed she went at the start of December for the weekend? Why post it at all if that was the case? Surely the posts wouldn't have any relevance on the 18th when it was all the way back at the start (at least IMO). I feel at this point she's only digging herself into a deeper hole and contradicting herself. A mini timeline I gathered from tattle:

-18th: Jade posted about Switzerland and being a little in love (she then went quiet in the weekend, 19th and 20th)
-21st: posted on IG on her story that she was supposed to fly back on this day to England but the borders shut
-23rd: posted on IG she was returning her bicycle in Berlin

Reactions: 25
No guys, obviously her and Niklas just co-ordinated to post about being in Switzerland on the same day with no relation to when they actually went. That's the logical explanation, not that they both posted it on the day they returned.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I mentioned it last thread but it seems we have some new people? Edit - it's always nice to see!

If she had been isolating, she would have said so when people started calling her out to avoid having to take a break. It's the most logical thing to do. Instead she waited over a month to come back with this.

Also, she would have by then understood the concept and difficulties of having to stay in quarantine for 2 weeks when she got to SK. Instead she seemed very new to it and almost excited at the idea of it - which is sort of relatable, I remember when we got locked down in uni it was that weird atmosphere of excitement because it was a new experience before we got totally bored of it and realised that there's really not a whole lot to do.
But within that, she documents a fair amount of her self-isolation in SK and even made videos for her channel. She would have totally done the same thing when she got back from Switzerland had she been self-isolating.

Jade has a very distinct pattern of behaviour with this whole self-isolation stuff which says a lot when she strays from it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I wouldn't be surprised even if her and her flatmates self isolated after she returned from Switzerland that they didn't do it properly. I swear I remember watching her vlog when they arrived to Berlin, she said they all had to quarantine because her flatmates were from Brazil and weren't part of the quarantine free travel corridor BUT they ALL went to the shop first. ALL of them. Pretty sure if you're not from a country part of a travel corridor you have to go to your place to isolate immediately. No quick popping to the shop.

Reactions: 19
What I don't understand is why she posted about Switzerland on the 18th, but claimed she went at the start of December for the weekend? Why post it at all if that was the case? Surely the posts wouldn't have any relevance on the 18th when it was all the way back at the start (at least IMO). I feel at this point she's only digging herself into a deeper hole and contradicting herself. A mini timeline I gathered from tattle:

-18th: Jade posted about Switzerland and being a little in love (she then went quiet in the weekend, 19th and 20th)
-21st: posted on IG on her story that she was supposed to fly back on this day to England but the borders shut
-23rd: posted on IG she was returning her bicycle in Berlin
Thanks for this. Another thing to consider is that Minerva's terms only end the week before Christmas, and in the run-up to Christmas they have a rush of deadlines and assignments to complete. Her official Christmas break according to Minerva term dates would've started on the 18th Dec (the Friday), so it would make sense that her Switzerland trip was on the 18th, the same as when she posted the insta stories.

So I'm not sure what she means by her mixing up the timeline with her posts. I'm fairly certain they went to Switzerland over that weekend... she could hardly have gone on holiday in the middle of her finals.

Reactions: 28
Also if she actually cared about clearing the timeline up she could literally just show a confirmation of their accommodation, car rental or whatever? Surely she has things like that that would be 100% proof of when they went and personally if I had to clear up this sort of controversy it’s exactly what I’d do.
Not that I believe her, I think she didn’t show these things precisely because she’s lying yet again

Reactions: 34
So foggy, I’m pollution that your university directly contributes, interesting that her female Berlin flat mate is still her room mate......
i wonder if the other one is the same guy? also side note but what does "her flatmates keep her grounded" mean? this is like what celebrities usually say, is that how she views herself?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
i wonder if the other one is the same guy? also side note but what does "her flatmates keep her grounded" mean? this is like what celebrities usually say, is that how she views herself?!
Evidently yes, it’s quite clear from her actions and latest video that she thinks of herself above regular people.

Reactions: 22
Scrolling through Twitter to see if I can find people publically upset out of here and YouTube about jade and I saw this, the video is a girl saying send me them..... travelling in a pandemic and going for a shag might be the least of jade’s problems 🤫

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So I actually spent a decent chunk of last year working on an online campaign that involved Jade (but wasn't ever in direct contact with her), and started really getting into her content because honestly I'm always in need of productivity and positivity role models...

...now she just makes me sad.

Reactions: 10
Scrolling through Twitter to see if I can find people publically upset out of here and YouTube about jade and I saw this, the video is a girl saying send me them..... travelling in a pandemic and going for a shag might be the least of jade’s problems 🤫
Wait what the duck??? Plz tell me this is a joke and her nudes aren’t actually going round😭

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.