Unjaded Jade #6 Swiss male members magically cures girls mental health!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @kingdomhearts for the thread title!

Adjusted slightly by staff to keep it title appropriate.

So a recap: Jade is now in Seoul, South Korea after coming from Berlin (and cumming from Switzerland). She has received major backlash for this and as a result, took a social media break before addressing the criticism. She has based her decisions to travel on her mental health and friends and ignored the fact that by travelling, she is risking other peoples' lives by spreading the virus. In her video addressing the criticism, she did not apologise once, but instead lied, saying the post of her returning her bike during the time she was meant to be self-isolating after Switzerland was not in chronological order (not in chronological order, my ass). She also stated that she made her flatmates isolate for ten days after her trip, further exemplifying her selfishness (if her claim was true - unlikely because she posted that she was spending Christmas alone).

Other stupid things she's done (gaaaaah!):
- said she was taking a two-week social media detox while still engaging with people from cult's school's content on Instagram
- galivanting around Seoul (it seems as though she is following restrictions though - i.e. the limit of 4 people gathering)
- posted a picture of her mum crying on Instagram about Jade not being their for Christmas when she made the decision herself to go to Berlin and not leave before flights shut to the UK.
- continues to avoid acknowledging her privilege.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I see she took a break for "mental health" then and is now attempting to love bomb her fans with "gahhh i love my flatmates, I love my food, I love my views from the window" type content.

Reactions: 25
And her whole apology video gave “I’m sorry for the way I’ve made YOU feel” vibes.

Reactions: 37
She (and other Minervans who were out and about) are absolutely disgusting. Seeing the picture of them sharing food in SK and their dumb happy faces with zero intelligent thoughts going through their brains makes me :sick:

I'm not only disappointed in Jade (I guess enough has been said about it here so I won't repeat it) but also in her dumb minions who can totally see what she's been doing and still don't give a f. Can these people think for themselves or they're gonna continue praising her as if they were a part of her mlm and she was their guru? I was a little bit more aware of myself and my surroundings when I was let's say even 12 and could realise that maybe I should stop following someone cause their behaviour got a lil bit off, why can't her fans do that? Are people this dumb? That's why the situation is so tit cause Jade and people who watch people like Jade have no thinking skills and are too dumb to realise how detrimental they are to others.

Also I don't give a f about her mental health. No one cares Jade. Everyone has their own problems, most can't spend thousands on your crappy scam uni or to travel in the pandemic and take multiple covid tests and wasting everyone else's time. Uni excuse is bullshit too unless you have a bad situation at home (like f.ex. abuse, lack of place, illness - actual problems Jade) then you have no excuse to just go around the country or between the countries cause you want the uni experience but you also want to visit your family for every weekend. I haven't seen my friends for months, soon a year, same with my bf who lives in a different country. But we know we aren't more important than our families and other people. And I won't go around the rules just to have sex with my bf finally (an actual bf Jade, not a ons who doesn't give a f about you other than having some fun). She was so cool and proud of herself for catching that dick that she had to show the whole world like "See losers, I'm with my bf in Switzerland while you sit at home away from your loved ones for months". It's so lame, I feel extremely embarrassed for her, especially that 1. her family saw that and were aware that was the reason she couldn't come for christmas, 2. her flatmates had to isolate because of her. This is absolutely gross. How can she be so unaware of herself gosh, I bet her flatmates dislike her and I'd wish I could hear what they were saying behind her back when she came back from the dick trip.

Reactions: 41
So foggy, I’m pollution that your university directly contributes, interesting that her female Berlin flat mate is still her room mate......

Reactions: 16
I just watched the video properly without skipping through, and I literally cannot believe she admits to being dishonest, and then two seconds later tells her followers ‘I can’t justify everything I do, you’re just going to have to trust me’. Why the duck would anyone trust her when she openly admits she’s a liar? Loool

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Uhh this tread moves so fast. Tbh it angers me so much when she mentions she self-isolated after Switzerland. She had a flight to the UK scheduled for a few days after returning. The flight got cancelled, which is the only reason she stayed put in Germany. She had no intention whatsoever to wait 10 days if it had been up to her. So annoying she's framing that as if she had been responsible

Reactions: 37
Jade is as bad as influencers who travelled to Dubai, you can’t change my mind

Reactions: 56
Jade is as bad as influencers who travelled to Dubai, you can’t change my mind
I'd love to hear what she thinks of the Dubai lot.

On another note, why is she wearing a mask inside in her IG stories? Are they having to travel/rent out spaces because they don't have their own kitchen or? Or is that Minerva hq there? A bit concerned that they have a bunch of students basically sharing one kitchen, or that these lot are travelling around to have to use the kitchen in general.

Also, I'm honestly sick of trying to reason or discuss in her comments. It's now a bunch of people going 'you can't know she's breaking the rules' - obviously I can't when she admitted she won't show it. Also wonder how long before there are new accounts saying 'I'm from SK and I find this acceptable' since she's clearly reading the comments (she hearted one of them from someone who's SK, but ignored the other which was more critical lmao) and I wouldn't put it past her or Someone/M e right now.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.