Unjaded Jade #6 Swiss male members magically cures girls mental health!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ this was the last thing I expected to see when I checked my social media this morning, it woke me up more than any coffee ever could
D7E2050D-C58F-4BA1-86B4-8220C7106CC4.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I find it so strange how people film themselves meditating, surely that defeats the object?

• Haha
She did say that at the time -early summer or so?- Oxford deemed that it was safe to travel to Berlin based on the epidemiological data and Germany still had a fairly relaxed approach to lockdown, so she took their advice.

I don't blame her, she is doing a language course at Oxford and a large component of it is the studying abroad experience, plus, at the time, it did seem like restrictions were loosening worldwide. Also it is a far more demanding degree than Jade's and the academic pressure is far greater for Eve, despite what Jade wants us to believe about Minerva's academic rigour.

Ultimately, though, when the time came, Eve made the right choice by remaining home, despite pressure from Oxford. When you contrast her situation with Jade's, the privilege and egocentrism is really glaring.
Yeah I never really liked how Eve seemed to be getting the same amount of flack as Jade for going to Berlin. Like you said, restrictions were loosening everywhere, we had a travel corridor with Germany, and Eve definitely had more need to be in Berlin than Jade. I don't 100% agree with all her actions while she was there (meeting up with Jade, Jack and Ehis and having zero social distancing for example) but she had more of a need to be there and people around the world believed it was safer then. --- Jade I was meeeh about going to Berlin but not mad about. It's her actions after that make me face palm (saying her and her flat mates need to isolate but going food shopping first, travelling to Switzerland when it was so obvious things were no longer so safe anymore etc. etc.).

Eve gets a lot of flack for complaining about this pandemic a lot. But I'm glad she's made the right choice with this one (sometimes going against your own university can be tough). It speaks volumes when someone who needs international travel for the core of her course refuses to use the loopholes provided while someone else who could easily do their course at home says they absolutely needed to travel to another country during the second wave.

New thread:

Last edited:
Eve never made the "right" choice though, she was forced to stay at home because there's literally a flight ban UK to Spain, and she got a ridiculous amount of backlash for posting about going through France if she had to.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Eve never made the "right" choice though, she was forced to stay at home because there's literally a flight ban UK to Spain, and she got a ridiculous amount of backlash for posting about going through France if she had to.
Or in other words, Eve made the right choice when all the wrong choices were no longer available 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.