Unjaded Jade #4 Tragic Magic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally live in Switzerland and I was RAGING when I saw that story. When Jade travelled to Switzerland (around Christmas I believe? But please correct me if I'm wrong), we had barely recovered from wave 2. We were worse off than the UK for weeks before that (10k cases a day at around 8 mio inhabitants), and just like anywhere else, hospitals are full. All of this information is freely available on the internet (yes, in English, too), but I guess Minerva doesn't teach 'research skills'. Since I work full-time in a public job as part of my gap year, I am grateful for every irresponsible and entitled tourist who doesn't enter this country. Probably futile to DM her at this point, but I didn't want to do so right away because I was indeed raging and she'd probably have blocked me within a sec.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
These comments are getting hundreds of likes, surely she can't ignore it further? But her response will just be 'Yeah I thought about it and I feel so guilty guys! Coronavirus is so mad!' without actually addressing the issues.
followed by some stupid sponsored post, like that one for choosing a uni. I don't get why they sponsored her when she clearly wouldn't have found her "university" if she has used it

Reactions: 11
These comments are getting hundreds of likes, surely she can't ignore it further? But her response will just be 'Yeah I thought about it and I feel so guilty guys! Coronavirus is so mad!' without actually addressing the issues.
"Pandemic is crazy, gaaah. I'm so privileged. Manifest your dreams!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Slight correction, "Coronavirus is sooo mad gahhh 🥺"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
followed by some stupid sponsored post, like that one for choosing a uni. I don't get why they sponsored her when she clearly wouldn't have found her "university" if she has used it
It’s also bollocks, there’s a free thing called UCAS which I’m 100% sure all applicants use to search courses plus the times ranking, you don’t need crap like that, she really is showing her true colours in more and more videos

Reactions: 19
It’s also bollocks, there’s a free thing called UCAS which I’m 100% sure all applicants use to search courses plus the times ranking, you don’t need crap like that, she really is showing her true colours in more and more videos
Yeah, things like the Complete University Guide are free and helped me work out my choices, as well as open days and prospectuses. You don't need an app.

Reactions: 9
Yeah, things like the Complete University Guide are free and helped me work out my choices, as well as open days and prospectuses. You don't need an app.
Exactly, literally EVERY uni now has online prospectuses I don't get the point of this app at all

Reactions: 10
To me it's even more funny that she's advertising this service (?) for applying to UK universities with her going to Minerva and having shown a weird attitude towards regular (aka non-scam) universities multiple times. Jade, aren't they RoTe LeArNiNg though?

Reactions: 23
I don't understand why she had to go to Switzerland. That's a long drive from Berlin. If she wanted to see the snowy mountains, why didn't she choose to stay inside the German borders and go to the Bavarian Alps for example?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't understand why she had to go to Switzerland. That's a long drive from Berlin. If she wanted to see the snowy mountains, why didn't she choose to stay inside the German borders and go to the Bavarian Alps for example?
Because staying in the same country doesn't look as good on Instagram or as ✨casual magic✨ as going to another one

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It wasn’t the snowy mountains that she wanted to see ...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It wasn’t the snowy mountains that she wanted to see ...
I can already predict another crying video/insta post in which she talks about how it was a mistake but she was so in love, then cries about the "breakup", when they have probably had 1/2 dates at most

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I can already predict another crying video/insta post in which she talks about how it was a mistake but she was so in love, then cries about the "breakup", when they have probably had 1/2 dates at most
Shes actually so manipulative, its disgusting

Reactions: 16
Someone in the comments pointed out that she has now changed the description to delete that her being in SK is counting towards her credits

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Someone in the comments pointed out that she has now changed the description to delete that her being in SK is counting towards her credits

the blatant dishonesty... she is being so manipulative and for what? if she was honest about this I can assure you there are people who would support her anyway but even her loyal defenders are like wtf jade.

the only positive comments are mainly from people who are watching her to escape a crappy situation bc they wish they were in sk too. the others are rightfully calling her out.

Reactions: 21
what gives her the right to swan off around the globe when we are in a lockdown during a global pandemic, with a stay at home order in place for most countries. She is flaunting this, insulting key workers who are working damn hard.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.