Unjaded Jade #14 she's not like other gorls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched those latest stories, clearly made up as usual, surely that outfit isn't exactly forml enough for an Oxford dinner?

Reactions: 2
hate how she films herself crying. she is quite an ugly crier.

Never watched her, so don’t know anything but everything about her from the few clips I’ve seen makes me angry.

Reactions: 7
Omg.

I return to find she's still talking about her Oxford rejection.

Nothing says 'traumatic' more than feeling slightly embarrassed in front of three croquet players. We all know how intimidating they can be.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just catching up on the Oxford/Ruby trip now, but I honestly cannot get over the fact that she still feels compelled to mention the Oxford rejection.

She would have been rejected in 2018. Six years ago. Let that sink in for a second, and you realise just how unbelievably tragic that is. Imagine being rejected by someone six years ago, then going on to have the “best relationship you’ve had” (Minerva), then still feel “traumatised” by that rejection. I don’t know if it’s her attempt to be relatable by showing she “failed” at something, but surely if Minerva was as perfect as she said it was, the Oxford rejection wouldn’t bother her in the slightest?

Out of all the things about Jade, I honestly think this the one that irritates me the most. The fact that she seemingly hasn’t moved on is beyond embarrassing.

Reactions: 22
Just catching up on the Oxford/Ruby trip now, but I honestly cannot get over the fact that she still feels compelled to mention the Oxford rejection.

She would have been rejected in 2018. Six years ago. Let that sink in for a second, and you realise just how unbelievably tragic that is. Imagine being rejected by someone six years ago, then going on to have the “best relationship you’ve had” (Minerva), then still feel “traumatised” by that rejection. I don’t know if it’s her attempt to be relatable by showing she “failed” at something, but surely if Minerva was as perfect as she said it was, the Oxford rejection wouldn’t bother her in the slightest?

Out of all the things about Jade, I honestly think this the one that irritates me the most. The fact that she seemingly hasn’t moved on is beyond embarrassing.
Yeah that's what makes me think that Minerva wasn't that great. I was rejected from my dream career/course in 2019 as well. And I'm so glad that I was because I wouldn't be where I am now without that rejection <3 Jade just sounds bitter.

Reactions: 16
Yeah that's what makes me think that Minerva wasn't that great. I was rejected from my dream career/course in 2019 as well. And I'm so glad that I was because I wouldn't be where I am now without that rejection <3 Jade just sounds bitter.
Exactly, and sometimes it's good to be rejected in hindsight when the dream is not necessarily achievable. e.g. for me, I applied for and was rejected by Oxford, was devastated at the time but once I started Uni somewhere else I was quickly humbled and felt out of my depth with the course, so there's no way I would have coped at Oxford, I'd have been miserable. Sometimes a dream is a dream, not a reality. And there are multiple wonderful realities out there for us that are better/more sustainable and realistic than our dreams. She needs to get over Oxford now.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Exactly, and sometimes it's good to be rejected in hindsight when the dream is not necessarily achievable. e.g. for me, I applied for and was rejected by Oxford, was devastated at the time but once I started Uni somewhere else I was quickly humbled and felt out of my depth with the course, so there's no way I would have coped at Oxford, I'd have been miserable. Sometimes a dream is a dream, not a reality. And there are multiple wonderful realities out there for us that are better/more sustainable and realistic than our dreams. She needs to get over Oxford now.
Exactly, the tutors there can clearly judge who is capable or not. Loads of people are rejected from oxbridge, I've never met anyone who was who, after getting another "first class"(quote marks used because minerva), degree would still be talking about it

I started and graduated uni at the same time Jade did, and I NEVER think about "what if I went to another uni, etc.". Maybe in my first year when my friends went to diff uni's and I compared our experiences. But no, I had a good time, I got my degrees, now I'm working. I don't have the time or luxury to look back and speculate about what did or didn't happen. And I didn't have to gaslight myself into thinking I enjoyed my degree, because I actually did Kind of like when you're with your purported "love of your life," would you think about "what if I never broke up with my ex"?

She should get a job lol.

Reactions: 13
Anyone watched her latest video? Skipped part way through but she admits that her queerness is her being interested in girls. Not a Jade fan, but I thought the way she expanded upon the topic was actually well done.

New video:
Screenshot 2024-06-09 at 1.38.50 PM.png

- The TikTok algorithm convinced her she was queer...?
- She enjoyed Eat Pray Love lol. How fitting.
- She says "I love work" hahahaha. What work?

I legitimately feel my brain rotting when I listen to her. She puts on an especially smarmy voice here too, more than usual. Gonna enjoy the casual magic of picking up a book I've been meaning to read.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My goodness her latest video is so navel gazing. She needs to get out of her own head and do something of value.

Reactions: 4
In all honesty I'm fair with her not making many posts or videos about her queerness as it is a personal journey and obviously something she's internally struggled with. I'm happy she is more comfortable in her identity. I don't want to take mental health advice, advertisements or commentary from someone like her, a confusing person, someone on the internet we have no idea if she's performing from one video to the next. As people have said here, she's not really working, post graduation just doing whatever she wants with the privilege of youtube/family money keeping her afloat (her family don't have to be giving her actual money for her to benefit from a middle class family unit and its privileges). I want to enjoy her commentary and perspective but it's really hard knowing how she doesn't have the same concerns I have about cost of living, careers and the future, so I take everything she says very lightly. This recent video I'm not sure how to respond to... I'm glad she's happy and feels like she's growing but it's clear she's still holding onto elements of her past, potentially her heyday, with her comments on her Oxford rejection and time at Minerva and its (how can we forget) 'international cohort' and their different lives. She hates and loves her time at Minerva and that means she probably won't ever stop talking about it.
Anyway, that's a long one from me. I don't know, I hope she's okay.

Just watched those latest stories, clearly made up as usual, surely that outfit isn't exactly forml enough for an Oxford dinner?
What exactly do you think people wear to formals?

I've been to a few Jesus college formals in my time, and Jade would not look out of place at it. Her outfit isn't really in keeping with how fashionable Oxford students dress (not in my time or currently) but it's certainly not under formal.

Well, maybe those shoes are, but whose to say she wasn't just wearing those for wandering about and was going to change them before going to dinner. Or, heck, I mean she'd be sitting down, who would see them.
---
Reminder betterhelp is a super shady platform that had been selling "confidential" medical information provided to them by users to Facebook so ads can be served to them.

Not sure why everyone has started accepting sponsorships again from them.
---
I must say I am very happy Jade has come to terms with her bisexuality. I relate to her realising what she could be during lockdown due to tiktok, I was there too. It might seem strange, but when you have only had specific representation of sapphic women it can be very hard to see yourself in that space. Tiktok showed a lot of us a lot of different ways to be women who love women, because it's scarily good at honing in on things like that.

Might have to try Dykes who Hike. Sounds like a good shout.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The biggest narcissist you ever would meet, her stupid expressions annoy me so much.

Edit: go see her recent story of her flipping her hair around like having curly hair is her god given trait. I’ll include a screenshot below (the story wouldn’t post on here) but it doesn’t capture the magnitude of her smugness

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The biggest narcissist you ever would meet, her stupid expressions annoy me so much.

Edit: go see her recent story of her flipping her hair around like having curly hair is her god given trait. I’ll include a screenshot below (the story wouldn’t post on here) but it doesn’t capture the magnitude of her smugness
And the song choice too 🤢 the level of narcissism is just off the charts