Unjaded Jade #14 she's not like other gorls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jades logic: if you're poor, just stop being poor!

Yeah, because poverty exists because people aren't manifesting enough.

Minerva taught her critical thinking skills guysss
JADE HOW TF DO YOU EXPECT US TO GET ON A PLANE AND TRAVEL OVERSEAS IF WE HAVE NO MONEY? girl is delusional

Reactions: 22
Jade has never had to rent a place long enough to pay ALL the bills herself. She's rented student flats where you pay a portion of the rent and probably some money towards bills. She doesn't realise that for most of us once we move out our whole wage packet goes on shelter, food, clothing and transportation to work, and that if we are going on holiday it is once a year or every few years, and we save up for months to afford the travel. Even a trip to London on the train is prohibitive for many of us.

Also what does she say to disabled people who can't travel easily for logistical reasons, because out infrastructure is so poor, does she think that they haven't 'manifested' it enough? Or to parents of young kids who can't just fly off on a whim because they need to stay at home for school and work? Did they not manifest the freedom to fly at the drop of the hat?

I hate influencers when they say all this manifest bullsh*t when they are not tied down with any responsibilities or restrictive life circumstances. One day she will and she'll realise.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Reminds me the clips from americas got talent with demi lovato and a guy. Demi says something like "lot of people work for their dreams but its not meant to be for all" and he says "THATS WHY YOU USE AUDIOTUNE AND I DONT" hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You seem very triggered by all this for some reason. Is it really so hard for you to believe that Jade, who has lots and lots of prior form for attaching herself to what she considers minorities, purely for the purpose of bringing attention to herself? This is literally her way of operating! I don't much care whether in reality she is gay bi or whatever but can't you see the way she goes about these things is a problem?
I have a problem with people being Biphobic, yeah. Bisexual women (especially those who have not yet openly dated a woman) are constantly accused of lying about their sexuality. Can you not see how doing so (especially after she has officially come out) is problematic? Being a bigot doesn't become ok because you don't like the person in question.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yikes the people in her comments actually agreeing with Jade and manifesting money???

I’m actually just baffled

Reactions: 13
I have a problem with people being Biphobic, yeah. Bisexual women (especially those who have not yet openly dated a woman) are constantly accused of lying about their sexuality. Can you not see how doing so (especially after she has officially come out) is problematic? Being a bigot doesn't become ok because you don't like the person in question.
Respectfully I think you may be projecting your own experiences on to this situation. If you have suffered the above then I stand with you and you have my support. Jade however does not.

Reactions: 10

This is the most bleeping over privileged, ignorant piece of nonsense I've read in a while, and given my reading habits on the internet that is saying something.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hope Rishi and Starmer are manifesting the cost of living crisis to go away x
---
Also it looks like she deleted that comment?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

This doesn't surprise me at all coming from Jade, but I'm surprised 115 of her followers (and counting, presumably) liked it.

Reactions: 6
That comment reveals the ugliness inside her that's always been there. As much as she pretends to care about social issues, she has never truly cared. People who are actually engaged with social causes do not spout this ignorant tit.

It's hilarious her talking about being 16 and having "no personal funds" other than her Saturday job, as if this is unusual or some kind of testament to her struggle. And notice how she specifies "personal funds", because she knows her family are well-off. Just because the money isn't directly in your bank account doesn't mean you aren't benefitting from it.

She then has the cheek to admit that she doesn't know what it's like not to have money, then in the next sentence proceeds to tell people to dream their poorness away. She keeps banging on about Workaway as if it's a gateway to free travel, but even if you can stay somewhere for free, the cost of flights to go across the world, in-country travel and other hidden costs still make the backpacker life prohibitive for a lot of people. And even if some people could technically afford to do this travel, lots of people have to prioritise building a career and savings because there's no safety net to fall back on. Jade can just move back in with mummy and daddy rent free if everything goes wrong.

I won't even bother explaining why her visa comment is offensive, but just to say Minerva has completely rotted her brain. She's seen some international rich kids get student visas and has now assumed that this is possible for anyone, everywhere.

Reactions: 19
That comment reveals the ugliness inside her that's always been there. As much as she pretends to care about social issues, she has never truly cared. People who are actually engaged with social causes do not spout this ignorant tit.

It's hilarious her talking about being 16 and having "no personal funds" other than her Saturday job, as if this is unusual or some kind of testament to her struggle. And notice how she specifies "personal funds", because she knows her family are well-off. Just because the money isn't directly in your bank account doesn't mean you aren't benefitting from it.

She then has the cheek to admit that she doesn't know what it's like not to have money, then in the next sentence proceeds to tell people to dream their poorness away. She keeps banging on about Workaway as if it's a gateway to free travel, but even if you can stay somewhere for free, the cost of flights to go across the world, in-country travel and other hidden costs still make the backpacker life prohibitive for a lot of people. And even if some people could technically afford to do this travel, lots of people have to prioritise building a career and savings because there's no safety net to fall back on. Jade can just move back in with mummy and daddy rent free if everything goes wrong.

I won't even bother explaining why her visa comment is offensive, but just to say Minerva has completely rotted her brain. She's seen some international rich kids get student visas and has now assumed that this is possible for anyone, everywhere.
Exactly what you've said, and them adding the visa point. Remember when certain ninerva students had visa issues ?

It reminds me of when Molly-Mae said everyone has the same 24 hours in a day, overlooking the fact that everyone absolutely does not have the same 24 hours, but because she is privileged she can't see past the physical hours in the day which is all she needs.

Jade believes she's an ✨academic deep critical thinking gorl✨ but ultimately she's just the same as all the other young privileged and ignorant influencers

Reactions: 22