Unjaded Jade #14 she's not like other gorls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Intrigued to hear how she reacts to this reunion

Minerva is a sham but it did sound like some of the people had some interesting projects on and/or could just fall back on their privilege after and live their best life

Jade, meanwhile, has been going through a weird time and hasn't really done anything worthwhile

Reactions: 7
I know we’re a little past the discussion on Jade’s lack of political knowledge but I was thinking about how even the gcse English curriculum enables links to political events/discussions and I’m sure some of her teachers would’ve pointed that out. She even took English AS and one of the things I remember being constantly told to include was context in relation to the texts and what else was going on in the world- particularly political issues.
There’s no way an A* student wouldn’t have been aware of this and even if the contextual links weren’t directly related to modern day problems surely that would spark an interest to look into what the modern day connections are. It’s just insane that she blames the education system when from my perspective some of my key memories from secondary school were the links teachers made to what we were learning and the wider world.
Even know, I’m training to be a primary school teacher and whenever possible I try to make links to the wider world and have been able to have conversations about what’s going on in the world with kids nearly 20 years younger than Jade.

Reactions: 15
I know we’re a little past the discussion on Jade’s lack of political knowledge but I was thinking about how even the gcse English curriculum enables links to political events/discussions and I’m sure some of her teachers would’ve pointed that out. She even took English AS and one of the things I remember being constantly told to include was context in relation to the texts and what else was going on in the world- particularly political issues.
There’s no way an A* student wouldn’t have been aware of this and even if the contextual links weren’t directly related to modern day problems surely that would spark an interest to look into what the modern day connections are. It’s just insane that she blames the education system when from my perspective some of my key memories from secondary school were the links teachers made to what we were learning and the wider world.
Even know, I’m training to be a primary school teacher and whenever possible I try to make links to the wider world and have been able to have conversations about what’s going on in the world with kids nearly 20 years younger than Jade.
100%agree, I took a levels 20 years ago but even then we were always encouraged by English and history teachers to "read around the subject" and given articles etc that were not compulsory to do so, history/political context of what we were reading (and this was also a state school) it actually enfuriates me that she claims to hVe no knowledge of so much

in school we always (Austria) had to make a connection to something that is relevant know. and if we had to make something up like the way Faust is making a deal with the devil to get what he wants. We are polluting the environment to get what we want - to the detriment of Faust and us. Or something like that.

Reactions: 2
Lol ffs another tiktoker is calling her out @santandestiny

She doesn’t really say much in her video that hasn’t been said here already, but there’s so many people in the comments dragging Jade

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm curious where the Minerva reunion took place, if she traveled far for only a weekend

Reactions: 1
I'm curious where the Minerva reunion took place, if she traveled far for only a weekend
Knowing the love for a massive carbon footprint, my money’s on the moon …’Guuuuuuuuyzzzzz, no gravity is like so amazing, don‘t let physics like hold you doooooown back on Earth, it’s all a state of mind’.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was wondering the same about the location. Also how weird is it to take photos of people as they are reading etc and post them online? She truly is never going to get over minerva, at any uni it is pretty standard not to have seen your friends for a year after graduating, she acts as if this yer is somehow just a minerva thing. Like has been commented she clearly would like to have the standard "finish uni move to London and flat share" experience, no idea why she wanted to have a flatmate who is put most of the day (which she specified in her wishlist) when she clearly cannot really be alone

Did some research, pretty sure it's this event. It's in the US!

Get your ticket for only $ 525! 🤩

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Did some research, pretty sure it's this event. It's in the US!

Get your ticket for only $ 525! 🤩
Not only do they rip them off with exorbitant tuition fees when they're actually at Minerva they keep the grift going afterwards when you're an alumni too. It is well and a truly a complete scam which with Jade's family background in scamming MLM she should surely appreciate.

Reactions: 11
If I’m remembering this right, didn’t she travel to a different country each year? So she hasn’t even been friends with the same people from start of uni to the finish? So these people she’s obsessing over…are they people she’s only spent like 9 months with anyway?

Reactions: 10
There’s something special when a group of Minervan’s come together in one place. Convivium is about embracing the core of the Minerva spirit from Minerva, embracing a community with a shared experience, and being in the one place where we all speak the common Minerva language.

From the FAQ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There’s something special when a group of Minervan’s come together in one place. Convivium is about embracing the core of the Minerva spirit from Minerva, embracing a community with a shared experience, and being in the one place where we all speak the common Minerva language.

From the FAQ 😂
"The common minerva language" ie an unwarranted sense of self importance and narcissism

• Haha
Reactions: 17