Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hiii

Her stating at the end of the video that "if you want to change /shake up your life, you can" sounds so privileged. It's a narrative that influencers often push but no not everybody can just fly to another city and spend a while there just because you're bored in your hometown

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Merpedy

VIP Member
she mentions work a couple of times in the video sections - does she actually say what her job is because I skipped through and all I got was meditation and journaling…

She needs an actual therapist and not someone from better help too at this point
---
This feels so inappropriate too 😭😭
IMG_6112.png

• Sick
  • Haha

slamvs27

VIP Member
Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 7.14.06 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 7.14.46 PM.png

More great comments. Wonder when everyone is gonna open their eyes..
---
Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 7.20.04 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 7.20.51 PM.png

News flash, Jade: not all of us need to travel in order to understand human empathy.

This coupled with the "I didn't know politics" thing..yikes. I feel like she's preaching to her younger self to "get out of your bubble." Literally not everyone is as ignorant or selfish as you lol.

fwooper

VIP Member
Does anyone need a flatmate? 🤔
I’m dying. Come live with me in London - but you need to let me vlog you, oh also I don’t want you in the house during the day.

That tells you everything about the kind of housemate she’d be - if they’re your flat mate they have just as much right to be in the house whenever they please.

Why not just live alone, she can obviously afford it. I wonder if she’s buying a flat and wants someone to pay her mortgage lol.

• Haha

gem106

So she’s not getting a job because she doesn’t feel ready. Newsflash form the real world Jade, most people don’t feel ready to get a job, we just have no choice because we need to make money because we live in the real world. She’s so painfully out of touch

• Sick
Reactions: 36

n8459

Chatty Member
Why is she referring to herself as an “adulting queen in Sainsbury’s” 😭😭😭

You’re 24 Jade, going to the supermarket isnt some big exciting thing , it’s just another part of daily life 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha

n8459

Chatty Member
imagine subletting a room for 3-6 months and the renter moving in with that list of demands 🤣🤣

• Haha

ggbgg283

I am STUMPED. Someone pls tell me where this girl gets the audacity to act like this:oops:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

nobluefrogs

Wait wait wait. WHY? First of all it's Lana Del REY (at least show some genuine interest in this jade come on). What brand is 'taking' her? Why can't she comprehend the tone-deaf lie of saying she doesn't let herself 'enjoy life' when she does nothing but that. This girl has been EVERYWHERE, had all sorts given to her and now coachella... for what? And 'all paid trip'.... give me a fcking break. We just established she's got a six figure bank account and moved to the most expensive city in the country. She doesn't deserve this, period. I'm sorry she just doesn't.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
When I left uni I had to get a job but it took a few months because of lack of experience etc. I had parents lecturing me most days because back in their day you could just walk into some jobs and they couldn't understand why it was taking me a while to get shortlisted etc, whereas I was applying for hundreds and not getting interviews because the world of work is different these days. My self esteem during that time was rock bottom. Jade has no idea. All she has to do is ask Daddy to put in a good word and she could get a job and or internship. Must be nice to not need to get a job.

• Heart

hdhshh67

I found her on companies house and she has over £160,000 in her company bank account. I’m so sick of her pretending to care about social injustices or political issues. She’s so rich and privileged no wonder she spends her time looking for a way to victimise herself

• Wow
  • Angry

yjmsidc

The whole “this problem has been caused by a visa created by the government, not me” just sounds like a very unconvincing excuse to try persuade others (and maybe herself) that it’s not her fault if the problem exists… girl, don’t play both sides. You know you’re part of the problem: either you care and don’t go, or go and don’t care. Coming up with these frail excuses is just silly imo

• Heart

HollyLeaf

The anti 9-5 mindset is a bit silly anyway. I think young people planning a career hate the idea of never being a kid again and being stuck to those hours forever but the reality is that it’s fine. It’s not a bad thing to work 9-5 or to work for someone else instead of being a MLM Boss Bitch or whatever.

It actually feels really good to find a career you enjoy, work consistent hours, get paid consistently, build up savings, have weekend adventures and hobbies. It’s not something to fear or sneer at.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

marypoppinsyall

But also like..how do you get to 18 and politics never once came up in conversation at school/with friends/that weird uncle at a family gathering. We had several general elections while I was at school plus the eu referendum (I was a year behind Jade). Not forgetting her local MP is former PM Theresa May, unless you are deliberately ignorant how the hell do you know nothing until 18?? Never mind think I just answered my own question

• Haha
Reactions: 34

n8459

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she’s just admitted to not knowing politics until 18 and that her parents don’t vote, I’d be too embarrassed to tell people that 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

curlysue123

"There is actually nothing stopping you moving abroad apart from your own brain. Like things like visas. You can get a visa. There are opportunities always. You can get a job abroad... it is always possible... If you don't have that much money it is in your power to work hard and get a job and start your life again and change that state. It's about choosing to do something with your life."

Yes Jade, the 51% of unemployed youth in my country aren't trying hard enough.

You'd think she'd learnt something from her peers at Minerva who had visa issues 🧐 not all of us come from countries with strong passports.

• Heart
Reactions: 33