Unjaded Jade #13 The girl who cried oppression

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This year is just going to be a series of videos about ~what they don't tell you about life after uni~. I feel like she's already made the same video three times already.

There's nothing wrong with taking some time off after uni before working, lots of people do, but I feel like Jade will spend this year making the same mopey videos. After a few months at home I think she'll do some more gap yah travelling/voluntourism thing before eventually announcing her new greenwashing startup. I don't think her management will want her to sit on her arse for long, I'm sure they'll be pushing for her to do more business ventures while she's still relevant.

I think she's missing an opportunity to do a real job for a bit that's outside of the Minerva or YouTube bubble. As far as I'm aware though she has no intentions of actively applying to things - she just says wishy washy stuff about researching the ~edtech space~ which sounds to me like she wants to set up something of her own rather than apply to things.

Reactions: 18
This year is just going to be a series of videos about ~what they don't tell you about life after uni~. I feel like she's already made the same video three times already.

There's nothing wrong with taking some time off after uni before working, lots of people do, but I feel like Jade will spend this year making the same mopey videos. After a few months at home I think she'll do some more gap yah travelling/voluntourism thing before eventually announcing her new greenwashing startup. I don't think her management will want her to sit on her arse for long, I'm sure they'll be pushing for her to do more business ventures while she's still relevant.

I think she's missing an opportunity to do a real job for a bit that's outside of the Minerva or YouTube bubble. As far as I'm aware though she has no intentions of actively applying to things - she just says wishy washy stuff about researching the ~edtech space~ which sounds to me like she wants to set up something of her own rather than apply to things.
Exactly, even people I knew who took a gap year after year had plans for something, either working to save to travel, volunteering, something. It also seems like all of her cohort hVe jobs/plans already which is why she seems so lost I assume

Reactions: 6
God her latest video of her just moping around is just so tasteless, how did she not consider at all what she was going to do after leaving uni? I don't know anyone who finished uni without a very clear plan
Rich people things. They have the luxury of not having to worry about getting a job as soon as they graduate and still somehow end up with high-paying jobs through their parents' connections and buying a home before the rest of us can even move out of our parents house.

Reactions: 15
Screenshot 2023-07-26 at 12.29.28 PM.png

Why does she keep pulling this face.

Also, it's not nature GORL anymore apparently. It's soft GORL now..

Watching her read one of my fave books ("Braiding Sweetgrass") makes me cringe because I just KNOW she will appropriate the author's words somehow...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I made it to 18 seconds before I had to stop. She's only 23 but uses every millennial cringe phrase in existence. And the Elizabeth Holmes voice is too creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"I'm going to do some soft girl work" what is that i guess "unemployed" doesn't cut it 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I made it to 18 seconds before I had to stop. She's only 23 but uses every millennial cringe phrase in existence. And the Elizabeth Holmes voice is too creepy.
God I might try later after a glass.of wine. Regardless of money, no one I know hD zero plan after uni. Yes she has her youtube, so just say you will do that full time visiting your minerva friends. So intrigued to see what they are doing as from what she had said they all seem to have jobs?

Reactions: 2
How does this airhead still have subscribers/followers? 🥴 That’s the first video I’ve watched of hers in literal years, and I don’t recall cringing so much

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How does this airhead still have subscribers/followers? 🥴 That’s the first video I’ve watched of hers in literal years, and I don’t recall cringing so much
Describing the desk she bought as "I'm someone that really values their work"....erm.....

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.