Unjaded Jade #12 Jade’s DNA Test Results: 1% Dutch, 1% English, 98% annoying as

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Folk is such a knobhead 😭 I always thought he would turn out better than Jade but god hes just as bad, maybe even worse. Bites his lip more than Bella in Twilight lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just watched her 'realistic' week in the life - is it normal to spend a whole day crying for no reason?

Reactions: 5
Ugh imagine if Jade ever collabed with Hitomi, the psuedo materialistic-spirituality, fakeness and narcissism would be too much

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Just watched her 'realistic' week in the life - is it normal to spend a whole day crying for no reason?
umm I think she said 1.5 hours and honestly kinda relatable. she said it was for no reason but honestly I think its the whole pressure from the minerva work load

Reactions: 10
umm I think she said 1.5 hours and honestly kinda relatable. she said it was for no reason but honestly I think its the whole pressure from the minerva work load
is she laying the ground work for the better help ad?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I think Jade is in for a real shock when she goes into the real, working world. Her roomates coddle each other so much. Minerva is like this unrealistic bubble where they all believe in their own fairytale opinions and enable each other.

I am all for positive mental health but to survive in the real world you also need to be strong. Sometimes you just have to go to work regardless of how you're feeling mentally. We can't all drop our jobs and take days off for "self care". I'm not saying that's right but it's reality.

Reactions: 26
I am all for positive mental health but to survive in the real world you also need to be strong. Sometimes you just have to go to work regardless of how you're feeling mentally. We can't all drop our jobs and take days off for "self care". I'm not saying that's right but it's reality.
Totally agree. Most jobs will require an employee to come into work even when slightly under the weather, let alone when their mental health isn't great. Plus there is a limit to the amount of sick pay you can receive, so having a mental health day at regular intervals won't fly unfortunately. I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up being self-employed, so she can do exactly what she wants whenever she wants.

Reactions: 9
Totally agree. Most jobs will require an employee to come into work even when slightly under the weather, let alone when their mental health isn't great. Plus there is a limit to the amount of sick pay you can receive, so having a mental health day at regular intervals won't fly unfortunately. I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up being self-employed, so she can do exactly what she wants whenever she wants.
She'll be shilling her special 'empowerment classes with Jade' for £300. Whoops, better not give Miss Jade MLM ideas..

Reactions: 7
3 minutes into the new video and...she's acting like she's never seen the sun before. Seriously, I'm not kidding.

Like I get the concept of "appreciating the small moments" but living like this- "a random bird is casual magic"- can't be normal. She'll combust when she sees a rainbow or something.

5 minutes in...now she's crying. Not trying to armchair diagnoses but such high highs and such low lows...it points to a bigger issue.

Reactions: 18
She'll be shilling her special 'empowerment classes with Jade' for £300. Whoops, better not give Miss Jade MLM ideas..
I honestly think that's what she's going to do after graduation. Dinara is already doing this, she's selling "manifestation classes", places to her "book club" and Minerva consultations. What a joke

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I was going to say the exact same thing, that I doubt that she'll ever experience going to a "normal 9-5" job, she'll probably set up some scam stuff and be her own boss. But I lowkey hope that her bubble will pop at some point.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.