Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

opal73

VIP Member
I didn't even know MLMs had been going on that long, I thoguht it was a thing of the last decade or so
They didn't call it an MLM then but it was the same thing, taking people's money and lying to them.

A bit OT but I found this gem on Jade's recent instagram post leaving for Cambodia

1651933834234.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
She's asking for donations for her app? I know she mentioned this in a video a while back but with all the traveling she does surely she can afford this with her own means
Read the fucking room. Most of the country are in crisis atm and can’t afford food for their kids or fuel to get to work, yet this rich influencer who goes to some mega expensive fake uni is begging for money so she can make some shite app? Oh my days she gets more and more out of touch by the minute 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

montroseee

I knew Jade's posting about Ukraine would be insufferable but jesus, did anyone else see the now deleted story (lasted 6 whole mins lmao) like 'my roommates city is being BOMBED, I am sooo heartbroken right now', like are u fucking kidding me jade!!!!! maybe now is not the time to make it all about you!!! and then re-posting a story and having to make sure that she included the person was her uni friend. UGH

Edit to add: I agree its important to bring attention to Ukraine, but it's the constant relation to self, its giving 'oh my god there's a war in Ukraine? My aunts cousin visited there 10 years ago it could have affected them!!'

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

montroseee

Just Jade letting everyone know for the one millionth time that she has FOREIGN friends because her super special university is so INTERNATIONAL.
1646433540059.png
not to ignore this absolute gem giving

I genuinely wish she would just stop??? like, truly, enough is enough now just go back to doing videos about writing essays or something dear god

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

sheleg

VIP Member
I can’t stand how she constantly attempts to insert herself into groups of “less privilege”. She’s a white, slim, able-bodied, conventionally attractive, wealthy Western woman. She just needs to fucking accept that and stop trying to come across as oppressed because she pulls an ugly face or sticks out her non-existent belly.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

larin_ree

I understand that being rejected from Oxbridge can hurt, a few of my friends have been through it. But what is it with studytubers (specifically ruby and jade) bringing up their rejection at all times? "A night at the oxford and cambridge club, just to remind me I got rejected from Oxford", no YOU are reminding yourself. Just enjoy your damn dinner lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 42

ECH

VIP Member
She look skinny in the face but she's carrying quite a bit of weight round the middle. I wouldn't go all out and call her fat but she's definitely overweight in my view.
She's definitely not overweight and to say so is suggesting that you have a warped view of bodies. Jade is a perfectly healthy weight and that's the exact problem with posts like the one she made.

Reactions: 41

slamvs27

VIP Member
New video on Cambodia is up. Ugh, what a mess.

Screen Shot 2022-05-22 at 11.48.10 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-22 at 11.48.24 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-22 at 11.48.48 AM.png

The level of delusion she has to think she isn't doing the exact thing she's preaching against...

This is the same girl who said "even people from AFRICA come here," preached to us about Korean beauty standards as someone who's been in Seoul for a few weeks, fetishizes her BRAZILIAN roommates, etc.

I have no words.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

larin_ree

I could be missing a reference/joke here but this made me cringe so hard, what does this even mean
Screen Shot 2022-02-23 at 2.08.46 pm.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

slamvs27

VIP Member
How to spot a Minervan: they hog up cafe space, they yell "we're not a cult!!", they say mOrE EXclUSivE thAn hArVArd to everyone who never asked...

• Haha
Reactions: 38

n8459

Chatty Member
6E813CCC-2BA8-4412-91AB-7685D9FB2EF0.jpeg

She just popped up on my fyp promoting a 1k projector as perfect for students and this comment is sending me 😭
She also hasn’t declared the ad which I’m assuming goes against the ASA guidelines?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

larin_ree

Her week has been "SO heavy" supporting her ✨international✨ friends. When will she learn that she can show empathy without exploiting her colleagues and their trauma? She can support Ukraine without putting herself at the forefront

I'm just waiting for when she acknowledges the floods destroying Australia right now by posting her travel pics and a sad pouty face

• Heart
Reactions: 35

slamvs27

VIP Member
Is it bad that I'd love to read Jade's travel writing? It would be gloriously terrible. 😆
"So in Thailand I casually magically spoke to a giraffe...he told me I was on the right path!! Oh and my stay was #gifted and I'm so #grateful! Tips for saving money to travel: be rich and have an MLM daddy. Look at all these Thai people in Thailand btw. I'm also intuitively fluent in Thai since I'm already fluent in Korean so I have really deep conversations with locals. And all the people trying to sell me things are so nice!! They TALK TO ME!! And did you know, Thai people are people too?? Look at them exist, they're so...normal?!"

And no, I'm not joking around on the last part:
1650650674730.png
Psst Jade, you're the only one who needs reminding...the rest of us don't look at POC as "aliens" to boggle at and take pictures of...

• Wow
  • Sick

Randomer123

"Just to remind me I was rejected from Oxford".
...No Jade, you were there for your friends birthday celebrations; life isn't always all about you. 🙄🤬

• Haha

slamvs27

VIP Member
NO WAY that's the same uni Niklas goes to
All these people run in the same, closed-off, privileged, MLM, I'M-AN-ENTREPRENEUR-GOING-TO-CHANGE-THE-WORLD circle.

Recap of newest video:

- Wow! People have different CULTURES, they have different customs and ways of interaction!! Imagine that *shock horror*
- Living 4 months in a place: ALMOST feel like a lOcAl only to be "ripped away from a place you're falling in love with"
- Visas are a thing, how annoying!
- The scammy, overpriced uni I paid for, whose biggest selling point is "travelling while studying," IS SO HARD BECAUSE I'M "travelling while studying"!!
- "All uni's are tough, but MINE especially! because I have a SOCIAL LIFE and have to CLEAN my house!!" (she actually said that, I'm not joking)
- Her love life sucks (sorry Niklas..)
- Drifting away from old friends because she has "insane experiences that aren't relatable for her friends back home"
- "There is a piece of me in beautiful places all over the world!" (ick)
- Disclaimer: but remember, I'm PrIViLegED ;);)
- "I feel a deep love for people"; "we're all inherently human" ok Jadai Lama

• Sick
  • Haha