Unjaded Jade #12 Jade’s DNA Test Results: 1% Dutch, 1% English, 98% annoying as

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many bloody scam universities has her lip chewing brother gotten in to????

Reactions: 10
Well, the program costs EUR 32.000 in total for a bachelor’s (around GBP 27.000), so somewhat the same price range as in the UK I think.
From what I gather from their website, the university is special because
* they don’t care about grades but pErSoNaL FiT
* they don’t just have students, they have MeMbErS
* "Unlike a typical university, CODE is located inside one of the largest startup campuses in Europe – Factory Berlin."
* their official admission guidelines are provided as a google doc () which seems totally professional and not weird at all
* it was founded by some guy who also founded several internet startups which were allegedly successful
* they have fun practical degrees such as "science, technology, society and interpersonal skills"
* lecturers are apparently on a first-name basis with their students
* they offer, and I quote verbatim, "a study program for Digital Pioneers" and a "super cool campus" where "borders only exist in your mind" and there’s apparently a ball pit
* there’s an orientation semester followed by core Semester followed by a synthesis semester, which appear to be fancy name given to a normal degree structure. There’s a normal Bachelors thesis at the end, so it seems more legit that Minerva at least (https://code.berlin/en/concept/).

ETA: and apparently they don’t use terms like "first year" or "third semester" to refer to a student‘s current status in their status but instead use hashtags like #firstclass, #thirdparty and #fourthdimension??? Check it out: https://code.berlin/en/community/students/

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Why does she have so many copies of her own book? Is there some signing thing I’m not aware of?

I keep forgetting she even published a book tbh, very short lived hype

Reactions: 5
Well, the program costs EUR 32.000 in total for a bachelor’s (around GBP 27.000), so somewhat the same price range as in the UK I think.
From what I gather from their website, the university is special because
* they don’t care about grades but pErSoNaL FiT
* they don’t just have students, they have MeMbErS
* "Unlike a typical university, CODE is located inside one of the largest startup campuses in Europe – Factory Berlin."
* their official admission guidelines are provided as a google doc () which seems totally professional and not weird at all
* it was founded by some guy who also founded several internet startups which were allegedly successful
* they have fun practical degrees such as "science, technology, society and interpersonal skills"
* lecturers are apparently on a first-name basis with their students
* they offer, and I quote verbatim, "a study program for Digital Pioneers" and a "super cool campus" where "borders only exist in your mind" and there’s apparently a ball pit
* there’s an orientation semester followed by core Semester followed by a synthesis semester, which appear to be fancy name given to a normal degree structure. There’s a normal Bachelors thesis at the end, so it seems more legit that Minerva at least (https://code.berlin/en/concept/).

ETA: and apparently they don’t use terms like "first year" or "third semester" to refer to a student‘s current status in their status but instead use hashtags like #firstclass, #thirdparty and #fourthdimension??? Check it out: https://code.berlin/en/community/students/
LMAO at least it's not online.

I heard people discourage students to opt for German private unis even if one has the funds.
Is this any better?

Perhaps he does not have to worry about jobs if he is planning to work at his dad's company as a product manager.

But, still, how come their parents are chill about them studying in "unconventional" unis like Minerva and CODE?

PS: Somebody please start a new Jade thread before this runs out.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.