Unjaded Jade #12 Jade’s DNA Test Results: 1% Dutch, 1% English, 98% annoying as

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since Jade provided amazing profile pic materials in her story today, I couldn't resist it and chose one <3

(Also, the overall message with the filters is okay, and quite important to note, that thingson social media are not as real as they seem to are... but for God's sake, couldn't she like say it without those faces and that annoying"dance move" or whatever?? 😭:sick:)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Since Jade provided amazing profile pic materials in her story today, I couldn't resist it and chose one <3

(Also, the overall message with the filters is okay, and quite important to note, that thingson social media are not as real as they seem to are... but for God's sake, couldn't she like say it without those faces and that annoying"dance move" or whatever?? 😭:sick:)
but didn't she do this exact set of stories when she was in SK or something?? like I have such a distinct memory of it lmao, she's such a pick me

Reactions: 7
What on earth was she on about when she said she was feeling very human today?🥴 She seems to believe that she is literally, not metaphorically, a goddess.
DEAE6828-06BF-4168-A8F5-658C4C2E3CF9.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_2022-02-12-16-08-42-736_com.instagram.android.jpg

If your friends brings a whole set up to a cafe to work they are simply a moron (or part of a scam that calls itself a university), sorry not sorry. Being scammed and / or stupid isn't a personality trait.

Reactions: 32
How to spot a Minervan: they hog up cafe space, they yell "we're not a cult!!", they say mOrE EXclUSivE thAn hArVArd to everyone who never asked...

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The wiki here will always be 100 times more accurate of a description of Minerva than anything they put on their website or in the medium articles their students write. Their marketing gimmicks are literally the only thing they have going.

Reactions: 18
I am so confused by this?? What kind of assignment is rewriting an article that already exists??
Actual psych student here lol, we had to do something similar (but better) where we had to take an existing piece of research and write a science journal article. This allowed us to see how difficult it was to write about research in layman’s terms and the difficulty in choosing what aspect of the paper to mention.

We were marked on our ability to summarize the information and discuss the criticisms of the paper in a factual and clear manner in our article.

Was a good lesson in the bridge between psychology and journalism. Don’t know what Jade just did - it’s weird, and makes no sense as you’re just doing the critique.
Cogsci is such a weird major, also because it seems to not cover so much that cognitive science is??

Reactions: 11
I understand that being rejected from Oxbridge can hurt, a few of my friends have been through it. But what is it with studytubers (specifically ruby and jade) bringing up their rejection at all times? "A night at the oxford and cambridge club, just to remind me I got rejected from Oxford", no YOU are reminding yourself. Just enjoy your damn dinner lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I understand that being rejected from Oxbridge can hurt, a few of my friends have been through it. But what is it with studytubers (specifically ruby and jade) bringing up their rejection at all times? "A night at the oxford and cambridge club, just to remind me I got rejected from Oxford", no YOU are reminding yourself. Just enjoy your damn dinner lmao
yeah & it was soo many years ago too… it’s time to move on. there’s so many other things you can tie to your identity than a rejection. i think honestly it ties in to the fact that so many of these studytubers have never done “badly” so they never learn to accept failure and move on.

Reactions: 24
It's been what, four years since her rejection? And she's still letting her rejection define her. Doesn't sound very casual magic to me.

Reactions: 21
"Just to remind me I was rejected from Oxford".
...No Jade, you were there for your friends birthday celebrations; life isn't always all about you. 🙄🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Also to the best of my knowledge the Oxford and Cambridge club have no relation to the actual universities themselves....

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.