Unjaded Jade #12 Jade’s DNA Test Results: 1% Dutch, 1% English, 98% annoying as

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Just to remind me I was rejected from Oxford".
...No Jade, you were there for your friends birthday celebrations; life isn't always all about you. 🙄🤬
I literally didn't even realise it was for a friend's birthday until I saw this because her stories were mainly about her rejection lol. Imagine being the friend and seeing her post that, I'd feel awful

Reactions: 23
I literally didn't even realise it was for a friend's birthday until I saw this because her stories were mainly about her rejection lol. Imagine being the friend and seeing her post that, I'd feel awful
I feel like she would be the kind of friend you wouldn't want to share your successes with because she would low-key be jealous

Reactions: 27
I feel like she would be the kind of friend you wouldn't want to share your successes with because she would low-key be jealous
you know those people who say you look tired just to brag about having slept half as long as you? despite they sleep 10 hours because the go to a scan uni with no real assignments. that’s jade

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What is she trying to prove...? Imagine being so hung up on something you convince everyone you're too good for :ROFLMAO: Casual magic indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In a way she will never be able to move on from her Oxford rejection. It made her choose a scam university instead and she will spend the rest of her life explaining to people why she went to Minerva and flew around the world to attend crappy online lectures at a fake for-profit uni (in the middle of a global pandemic :rolleyes:).

Going to Minerva was a stupid overreaction to her Oxford rejection but she's stuck with her poor decision now so she has to make it sound ✨aMaZiNg✨

Reactions: 30
I remember that time I showed my partner an unjaded jade video and they were like, "why tf do you watch this lol. They are so cringey."
I'll admit it now, my partner was right.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not sure 'feeling human' is the right reaction to therapy?

Reactions: 16
umm you guys i was about to watch jades q&a about minerva where she talks about whether its a scam and she deleted/privated it? i swear it was still there a week ago, i actually hadnt seen it yet. was the critique too much? did minerva force her to delete it? the timing seems a bit odd. maybe she is finally realising that a uni that kills you with unnecessary assignments (talk about writing an essay for every class you miss....) isnt a good choice if you want to stay mentally sane

• Wow
Reactions: 12
correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that people always felt 'human' because we ARE human lmao. it's probably a weird new mlm/minervan buzzword I've never heard about
Exactly! It honestly suggests to me that she normally feels superhuman, above everyone else and bigger than herself. That would honestly explain a lot about her as a person if that's how she normally feels and therapy is just making her feel like she's actually no better than the rest of us.

Reactions: 16
I think I watched one or two of Jades study with us videos with Folk back in the day and i used to think he was a decent guy? Well now you know why I have trust issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wtf is her new tiktok? Makes it seem like shes the first and only woman to value her education (as if she doesnt go to a scamiversity)

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.