Unjaded Jade #10 the next literary sensation, will her new book have a German translation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i bet she isn't even educated on dutch colonial history as i said im from south africa and in my region having a mix of british, dutch and indonesian ancestry is common but we don't go around introducing ourselves with 3 flags 😂
OT, but it so nice to see another South African on here too!

Reactions: 5
Tbf it’s pretty hard to hide pubic hair when wearing swimming suits like that, even if you shave the sides so I doubt she’s doing it for attention, besides if she was it would probably be more obvious
I wouldn't put it past her to 'accidentally' have posted this photo without realising the hair is visible so she can make another post saying 'gahhhh didn't realise my pubes were out in this photo ✨ ✨ look at how normal I am ✨✨ casual magic means you don't notice your pubes'

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wouldn't put it past her to 'accidentally' have posted this photo without realising the hair is visible so she can make another post saying 'gahhhh didn't realise my pubes were out in this photo ✨ ✨ look at how normal I am ✨✨ casual magic means you don't notice your pubes'
Yeah my point also is that there was no reason to post that photo so she clearly did it for attention. It was in no way related to the content. And if I realised my pubes were visible in the picture for sure I wouldn’t choose to post it to thousands of followers.

Reactions: 6
Yeah my point also is that there was no reason to post that photo so she clearly did it for attention. It was in no way related to the content. And if I realised my pubes were visible in the picture for sure I wouldn’t choose to post it to thousands of followers.
Tbh you have to look pretty damn close to even notice them, so it’s not hard to believe she didn’t notice them herself. That or I’m blind

Reactions: 11
Tbh you have to look pretty damn close to even notice them, so it’s not hard to believe she didn’t notice them herself. That or I’m blind
I didn't notice them at all, I think you'd have to stare at her crotch for quite a long time to notice them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I didn't notice them at all, I think you'd have to stare at her crotch for quite a long time to notice them.
Tbh idk if it’s just my bad eyesight but to me, it’s really not noticeable. I don’t even think it’s pubes, it just looks like a shadow / bruise or something.

Reactions: 8
She supposedly is excellent at learning new languages... I am sure we will hear about this a lot in the future ☠

• Haha
I know DNA test kits aren't cheap but the fact that this one is being promoted to a bunch of students (mainly) is funny to me

The basic ones are £159 and the step-up from that is £499, they also have health and family planning tests but those are up to £380 (all without discounts)

Ancestry ones are £79 (doesn't include shipping) and 23andme are also £79 (this seems to be the closest to the circle one) or £149 if you want health stuff also

Realistically, if I was interested in a DNA test I would go for the latter two because they're cheaper and I imagine a lot of students would probably be the same?

Quick edit - it makes me wonder if she reached out to them or a bunch of different companies just to do this. I can't really see this being worth it for the company tbh

I know DNA test kits aren't cheap but the fact that this one is being promoted to a bunch of students (mainly) is funny to me

The basic ones are £159 and the step-up from that is £499, they also have health and family planning tests but those are up to £380 (all without discounts)

Ancestry ones are £79 (doesn't include shipping) and 23andme are also £79 (this seems to be the closest to the circle one) or £149 if you want health stuff also

Realistically, if I was interested in a DNA test I would go for the latter two because they're cheaper and I imagine a lot of students would probably be the same?

Quick edit - it makes me wonder if she reached out to them or a bunch of different companies just to do this. I can't really see this being worth it for the company tbh
I assume they reached out to her, DNA test companies have been giving them to influencers for the past couple of years, I follow (ed) a couple of Spanish influencers with similarly young fans who got the same. As you have said I do not get it, no one in the age of her followers is likely to be buying this, not to mention (I would assume) a DNA test is generally something you become more interested at an older age? ( not sure but, as I have said earlier about my dad doing his family tree, he did so as a middle aged adult which seems to me the time you become more interested in teh past in this way)

Reactions: 5
do you think she will do another test from another place to get more "exotic" results :ROFLMAO:
"I don't think the previous test took into account my musical tastes! I listened to Lauryn Hill once at a club, so that should make me at least 12% African-American! And I always go Hawaiian on my pizza! Can a gahl get a quick recount?"

Wouldn't be shocked if she retook the test in blackface as if that will skew the results.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"I don't think the previous test took into account my musical tastes! I listened to Lauryn Hill once at a club, so that should make me at least 12% African-American! And I always go Hawaiian on my pizza! Can a gahl get a quick recount?"

Wouldn't be shocked if she retook the test in blackface as if that will skew the results.
"I never realised why I really felt the draw to go to uganda, but now it all makes sense!"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"I never realised why I really felt the draw to go to uganda, but now it all makes sense!"
"My Haitian heritage has always been very important to me since I discovered it several hours ago from an ancestry test I found in a Camden vending machine, so please donate to this GoFundMe I set up, which will pay for me to travel the Caribbean on a cruise ship, spreading wonder and joy to the less fortunate. Let's turn their ☠TrAgIc MaGiC☠ into ✨ CASUAL MAGIC✨"

• Haha
Reactions: 30
"My Haitian heritage has always been very important to me since I discovered it several hours ago from an ancestry test I found in a Camden vending machine, so please donate to this GoFundMe I set up, which will pay for me to travel the Caribbean on a cruise ship, spreading wonder and joy to the less fortunate. Let's turn their ☠TrAgIc MaGiC☠ into ✨ CASUAL MAGIC✨"
"It is interesting as I had always intuitively understood haitian creole..."

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I assume they reached out to her, DNA test companies have been giving them to influencers for the past couple of years, I follow (ed) a couple of Spanish influencers with similarly young fans who got the same. As you have said I do not get it, no one in the age of her followers is likely to be buying this, not to mention (I would assume) a DNA test is generally something you become more interested at an older age? ( not sure but, as I have said earlier about my dad doing his family tree, he did so as a middle aged adult which seems to me the time you become more interested in teh past in this way)
They 100% approached her, circle has been doing a lot of youtube sponsorships the past few weeks.
To be fair these dna test companies have always targeted their ads at younger audiences (at least they do a lot of advertising on youtube on channels that have younger audiences) and I do know 2 people personally that have taken dna tests (and both are in their early 20s) although I think both of them got gifted the kits for christmas/birthdays(?). And the whole thing is fairly gimmick-y and imo very different from researching actual ancestors for a family tree, so I can definitely see posh rich kids do these tests (whereas like you said, actual research to build a family tree is probably something middle-aged/older people are more interested in).

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.