Unjaded Jade #10 the next literary sensation, will her new book have a German translation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also you could tell she was pissed off that she was mostly "average" - especially in terms of IQ and emotional intelligence. "I just get people" "I'm an emotional Pisces, I empathise TOO much!" sure Jade, as if you're not the most narcissistic person ever
I found that hilarious ngl . You can just see how rubbish the results are, how can a test get it wrong that you are a morning or night person? That is something you can naturally tell yourself, I have to get up early (ish) for work and have done all my adult life but I have never really adapted to it, in furlough my sleep patterns etc totally changed to how they naturally are and I felt much better

Reactions: 14
usual upload reminder that this video is also not seemingly to be tagged as an advert very clearly(? Someone can correct me on this if she’s changed it or explicitly states it in the video)

im glad to see people in the YT comment recognising that the test seems a bit BS, or parts of it. Telling stuff such as intelligence and social stuff is … plain stupid for a home test kit

Reactions: 11
usual upload reminder that this video is also not seemingly to be tagged as an advert very clearly(? Someone can correct me on this if she’s changed it or explicitly states it in the video)

im glad to see people in the YT comment recognising that the test seems a bit BS, or parts of it. Telling stuff such as intelligence and social stuff is … plain stupid for a home test kit
It has the "includes paid promotion" youtube thing when you first click on it (not sure what the laws are on this and if there needs to be something in the thumbnail or title too? or if the info needs to be displayed permanently but there's at least something?)

1626618868940.png

Reactions: 2
I think she wants to have a more diverse cultural background for a) content, b) to make her seem more interesting amongst minervans and c) because white girls have been portrayed negatively in recent tik tok culture and she wants to remove herself from the white girl stereotypes.

Reactions: 28
I think she wants to have a more diverse cultural background for a) content, b) to make her seem more interesting amongst minervans and c) because white girls have been portrayed negatively in recent tik tok culture and she wants to remove herself from the white girl stereotypes.
When she behaves like literally THE whitest person ever, grabbing on to her one international tie and saying Dutch is 'intuitive' and 'just calls to her' and all that. I'm honestly surprised she doesn't make more of her Indonesian ancestry, although I guess it's not the 'cool' part of Asia in her eyes so she won't make the most of it. That's not me saying Indonesia isn't cool as it's somewhere I'd like to visit and know more about, but you know for Jade she cares much more about East Asia based on her reactions to that test.

Reactions: 25
If only she didn't go out of her way to establish herself as the whitest of White Girl clichés. I swear she was thirsting for some different heritage just so she couldn't be accused of fatal doses of white saviour complex. "See guys! It's my heritage so it's okay that I do this tit."

Reactions: 20
If only she didn't go out of her way to establish herself as the whitest of White Girl clichés. I swear she was thirsting for some different heritage just so she couldn't be accused of fatal doses of white saviour complex. "See guys! It's my heritage so it's okay that I do this tit."
yeah, had she got any african heritage we would never hear the end of how she felt so at home when she did that volunteering in uganda

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
yeah, had she got any african heritage we would never hear the end of how she felt so at home when she did that volunteering in uganda
Oh yes, omg. It makes me cringe when whitest of white people do this test on Youtube and get amazed that they have 0,05% African heritage and like... How do you think that probably got there my loves, not through some extremely dsiturbing colonial practices surely? How diverse, better apply to Minerva.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It has the "includes paid promotion" youtube thing when you first click on it (not sure what the laws are on this and if there needs to be something in the thumbnail or title too? or if the info needs to be displayed permanently but there's at least something?)

View attachment 668367
Is it actually what she looks like in the video?? What is that bleeping contouring lol and wtf is happening with her lips. Besides it’s quite a bunch of make up for the not-like-other-girls gal who looks down on make up.

BDF3D3AD-405D-4904-9DF9-63F1EA4C8214.jpeg

Also such a teasing with the nationality but nothing left to inagination with pubic hair🤣
And before someone accuses me of being sexist or unaccepting, sorry but I wouldn’t really want to see neither her pubic hair nor any guy’s. Also she so obv did it for attention as always cause the picture has nothinv to do with the dna test.

E166E891-DE30-4F76-A4A6-3A6CD05FED4F.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 3

View attachment 668367
It also seems that she has ad in the thumbnail but I’m not sure if she changed it when she changed the title or if it was there originally and I just didn’t notice 🤷🏼‍♀️

interestingly,ASA has a page where they say that videos in the normal format of the YouTuber require very clear disclosure in the thumbnail or the title of the video so I don’t think the ‘paid promotion’ thing would count even if she didn’t have the ‘ad’ in the thumbnail

though Im pretty sure her IG stories promoting the video should also be labelled as an advert? Not sure though

god it’s hard typing with sweaty fingers what is this weather

Reactions: 5
Is it actually what she looks like in the video?? What is that bleeping contouring lol and wtf is happening with her lips. Besides it’s quite a bunch of make up for the not-like-other-girls gal who looks down on make up.

View attachment 668406

Also such a teasing with the nationality but nothing left to inagination with pubic hair🤣
And before someone accuses me of being sexist or unaccepting, sorry but I wouldn’t really want to see neither her pubic hair nor any guy’s. Also she so obv did it for attention as always cause the picture has nothinv to do with the dna test.

View attachment 668412
Meant so much to me and my family… so important that you only did it as you were paid to 🙄 technically doesn’t everyone have some tiny % of African as isn’t that where humanity started? That swimsuit is so unflattering she doesn’t have a bad figure at all but this looks awful

Reactions: 13
A minute in “I’m fascinated with understanding myself” had me howling. Jade love, we know.

Maybe I’m being petty but I’m low-key glad her DNA results were relatively uninteresting. My god we’d never hear the end of it if ya gal was 25% Asian or anything but mostly European

ETA: she did not really say “unfortunately 0% African/ Middle Eastern”. She never fails to amaze me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
A minute in “I’m fascinated with understanding myself” had me howling. Jade love, we know.

Maybe I’m being petty but I’m low-key glad her DNA results were relatively uninteresting. My god we’d never hear the end of it if ya gal was 25% Asian or anything but mostly European
Yeh same, ditto for her average intelligence

Reactions: 5
It makes sense she’s so little Indonesian. Dna is weird, so your parents could me a 100% East African and you might only inherit 10% of it. Also DNA tests are very accurate however how certain companies groups them is just different. She’s probably 8% Indonesian, the rest might just be a misread. If you really wanna know about your family, make a family tree!! It’s much more fun :) I’m very much a genealogy nerd, so I love these kind of videos,, but hers is so bad Jesus...

Reactions: 13
It makes sense she’s so little Indonesian. Dna is weird, so your parents could me a 100% East African and you might only inherit 10% of it. Also DNA tests are very accurate however how certain companies groups them is just different. She’s probably 8% Indonesian, the rest might just be a misread. If you really wanna know about your family, make a family tree!! It’s much more fun :) I’m very much a genealogy nerd, so I love these kind of videos,, but hers is so bad Jesus...
If both of your parents were 100% East African, you would also be 100% East African. The 6% Asian DNA (assuming it all came from one ancestor) means she likely had a great, great grandparent who was Asian. The fact she has claimed in the past that she has an Indonesian Grandmother is actually bizarre, because going by these results, the maximum she could be is 1/4.
Tbh her video made me feel genuinely uncomfortable, I expected her to be gushing over any tiny % of DNA which wasn’t European, but when she texted her mate saying OMG IM VIETNAMESE, I honestly died inside. She needs to get a grip of herself.

Reactions: 24
If both of your parents were 100% East African, you would also be 100% East African. The 6% Asian DNA (assuming it all came from one ancestor) means she likely had a great, great grandparent who was Asian. The fact she has claimed in the past that she has an Indonesian Grandmother is actually bizarre, because going by these results, the maximum she could be is 1/4.
Tbh her video made me feel genuinely uncomfortable, I expected her to be gushing over any tiny % of DNA which wasn’t European, but when she texted her mate saying OMG IM VIETNAMESE, I honestly died inside. She needs to get a grip of herself.
And the friend saying “this is why we get on”as if genetics are the basis of a friendship 😑

Reactions: 12

View attachment 668406

View attachment 668412
Tbf it’s pretty hard to hide pubic hair when wearing swimming suits like that, even if you shave the sides so I doubt she’s doing it for attention, besides if she was it would probably be more obvious

Reactions: 22
Another bit we missed at the end of the video - she said she tries not to be toxically positive. Funny how she's been called out for her 'casual magic' being toxic on multiple occasions yet she keeps it up.

Reactions: 18
Another bit we missed at the end of the video - she said she tries not to be toxically positive. Funny how she's been called out for her 'casual magic' being toxic on multiple occasions yet she keeps it up.
When did this cringey casual magic thing even begin? I. Stopped watching her when she finished her a levels, I actually enjoyed her content back then.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.