Unjaded Jade #10 the next literary sensation, will her new book have a German translation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we know if her gran is 100% Indonesian? Because there's a photo she posted with her in the Xmas highlights and I did not pick that up from her features?

Reactions: 4
can't bring myself to watch, how did she say it?
she pronounced the s lol (so not sh-ian but si-an) and it bugs me but gahh she must be right since she can talk to annet’s mum (surely in indonesian coz she studied it for a month and is fluent 😌) and she is from there 😌

Reactions: 10
If you have to really force a double chin, that is not the 'motivational' message you think it is.
Exactly! Distorting your body so you DONT fit the beauty standard isn’t as radical as you think it is. Some people (myself included) just exist w fat faces without putting a whole performance.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Yeah jade thank you that double chin clip really altered my perception of social media. I will remember that next time im depressed in my university room in a national lockdown in the middle of winter, and see a certain influencer’s instagram stories of her flying across europe and having a great time. Because I am sure that can be interpreted in so many ways. Social media isnt always the truth!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Yeah jade thank you that double chin clip really altered my perception of social media. I will remember that next time im depressed in my university room in a national lockdown in the middle of winter, and see a certain influencer’s instagram stories of her flying across europe and having a great time. Because I am sure that can be interpreted in so many ways. Social media isnt always the truth!
she is yet another one of the influencers that goes on and on about how damaging social media is while making her whole career out of it, the hypocrisy is just :mad:

Reactions: 30
Especially since she goes to her university specifically to make people feel jealous on Instagram

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't have a double chin 🥺 - according to Jade, does it mean my body is not ✨normal✨ ? GAHHHH

Reactions: 7
I don't have a double chin 🥺 - according to Jade, does it mean my body is not ✨normal✨ ? GAHHHH
exactly, the term "normal" in terms of bodies is meaningless imo. Also @ECH minerva should 100% use that to advertise, "make your friends jealour on instagram, come and study with us" :ROFLMAO: "have enough followers? get a discount!"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I genuinely despair at the person Jade has grown into ... everything she does falls under one of three categories: virtue-signalling; smugness; or a complete lack of self-awareness. All of which come under the umbrella of ~narcissism~.

Reactions: 21
she scares me
Like...what was she expecting?

She was ultra shocked and delighted that her DNA results came back and were exactly what she was expecting given her family history? So...was she glad that there were no other ethnicities in the mix?

I don't get why the shocked/delighted face in this instance, other than A. She has to fake enthusiasm for a sponsored product and B. She's a clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
duck me she is so annoying. We’re basically the same age and I always wanted to be friends with her but now I would literally do anything to avoid having to hear her talk about casual magic🤮

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.