Unjaded Jade #10 the next literary sensation, will her new book have a German translation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that fan who dreamt about meeting her in brighton and then decided to go to brighton based on that… yikes
if i would be a youtuber or something, and some rando came up to me and said "i dreamt about meeting you today in this place", i would think it's a crazy person or a stalker lmao. but that's just me

Reactions: 12
I'm late to the party but you guys are so much fun. So this person Jade was basically studying only for grades and attention, lacked personality and maybe even appreciation of her for who she is, wasn't accepted to Oxford due to lack of personality and now she's throwing away all these annoying grades and going to an unconventional uni because it's not concentrated only on grades although the only one obsessed with grades was her? Oh ok.

Reactions: 20
Imagine thinking that people who follow you were so desperate to get on a call with you that you decide that in itself is a worthwhile prize 🥴 hun no one is going to be like “OH MY GOSH I COULD GET THE CHANCE TO TALK TO TO CELEBRITY UNJADED JADE!?!?! FOR A WHOLE 20 MINUTES?!?!? Jade would really take 20 minutes out of her jam packed, casual magic filled day to talk to me 🥺👉🏻👈🏻 I hope I win so I can be bestowed with the queen of positivity, veganism, casual magic and culture…. I’m so blessed. Casual Magic and the Universe is incredible for bringing this opportunity into my life!” Although to be fair, Jade could easily teach the lucky lucky winner the majority of the Korean language in 20 minutes since she’s talented so who knows, maybe 20 minutes would be perfect for Jade to offer

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
The 20 minute call with Jade would just be her talking about herself and then saying bye

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I really want one of us to win the call, then we can give nature gahl some home truths

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really want one of us to win the call, then we can give nature gahl some home truths
I would love someone to try and have an intellectual conversation with her baout something she claims to have studied at Minerva to show how shallow the courses are :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is kinda OT and has probably been mentioned before but I've always thought "casual magic" sounds like something Primark would put on their £2.50 t-shirts in rainbow writing or something 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Did our nature gal mention anything yet about the casual magic of floods in the Netherlands and Germany?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Did our nature gal mention anything yet about the casual magic of floods in the Netherlands and Germany?
"Check out our sexy babe Mother Earth asserting herself! Our gal has become the protagonist of life's story once again, she's just given so many Europeanoes the ✨ CASUAL MAGIC✨ of a river view from all their homes! 🌊🚣‍♀️ 💦 I loveee water, such an underrated drink! 🥛 Hydration is key to being a productive queen! Drink Volic! 💦#ad 😂"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She's not 'part Chinese' like she keeps saying, she has an ancestor whose DNA can be tracked to that region but these DNA tests are notoriously bad for non-European countries. Average IQ and emotional IQ being average says it all though, no surprises there.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I first the first minute, I doubt I will go further, why does finding out about your genetic makeup change your personality?! she is just totally insufferable
also surely if her grandma is indonesian she would be more than 1% indonesian or whatever it was?

Reactions: 13
also surely if her grandma is indonesian she would be more than 1% indonesian or whatever it was?
The Dutch colonised Indonesia, so it's likely that whilst her grandma may be from there, her ancestors may well be 'genetically' Dutch due to the colonisation.

Reactions: 26
She's not 'part Chinese' like she keeps saying, she has an ancestor whose DNA can be tracked to that region but these DNA tests are notoriously bad for non-European countries. Average IQ and emotional IQ being average says it all though, no surprises there.
and her saying "I wish it could be more specific about which european countries"... erm the majority (if not all) of eastern europe has had changing borders even just as recently as the 90s. These tests seem like such a scam imo, the good diet for her is a "healthy balanced diet" . bets on her now going gluten free?

The Dutch colonised Indonesia, so it's likely that whilst her grandma may be from there, her ancestors may well be 'genetically' Dutch due to the colonisation.
ah true!

Reactions: 17
Off-topic but are these DNA tests accurate? I'm Seychelloise and would like to know all of my ancestors' roots so I was thinking of taking one of those DNA tests when I move to Europe for uni next year.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.