Una Healy #2 Conscious Unthroupling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw a video on Today FM of her singing Texas Hold Em...emm her face looks alot different to her IG posts!

Reactions: 3
She has a pair of her awful looking footwear on the child for her confirmation. Gorgeous looking child, awful shoes 😆

Reactions: 2
I just don’t get showing photos of such a personal day to millions of people on the internet. Not fair on those kids. Anything for engagement

Reactions: 6
She has a pair of her awful looking footwear on the child for her confirmation. Gorgeous looking child, awful shoes 😆
The boots look way too big for the child.
All those shoes are fierce cheap and ould fashioned looking!

A lovely pair of white converse would look fab and age-appropriate.

Confirmation at 1pm, Garth Brooks at 5pm.

• Haha
Odd that Aoife's middle name is Farrah and that's what Ben's other daughter is called?

Reactions: 9
I have a pair of boots from Unas collection and they are beautiful, I love them but they are most definitely car to bar heels. It's a pity because I wore them once in 2022 and haven't taken them out of the box since because they're too hard to walk in and it's an awful pity

Reactions: 1
I have a pair of boots from Unas collection and they are beautiful, I love them but they are most definitely car to bar heels. It's a pity because I wore them once in 2022 and haven't taken them out of the box since because they're too hard to walk in and it's an awful pity
Vinted my friend. Let someone else experience the pain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh Wow Aoife so pretty I find it strange she's chose Farah as one of her Confirmation names . Poor Aoife , maybe she thinks if she adds on her half siblings name Ben actually might bother with her .

• Sad
Okay I'm so Confused So her Actual Birth name is Aoife Belle Farah Foden and Her Confirmation name is Grace .If so that makes it even more 🤔 that Crazy Jackie called her daughter Farrah was it a duck you to Una ???

Off Topic but All Mr Zaras female relatives
Were Ben et al at the Confirmation?
Probably not it seems all about the Daughters he has with Jackie now . I can't believe the had an OK shoot for their new Daughter Jackie is not Famous and Ben is now an estate agent 😳 why the duck are they getting magazine deals he's always described as Una Healys ex aswell
---
Sorry that was meant to be their confirmation names are Bernadette have no idea what happened there 😂

It’s actually shocking how Ben literally abandoned his kids. He went away and never came back. It must be awful for them.

Shd had the most beautiful house in the Uk and is now back living with her mum by the looks of things. Must be hard for her too.

Reactions: 12
The different spelling is perhaps even odder? Thought maybe it's a family name, but surely not
Maybe Ben liked the name Farrah when Una was pregnant with Aoife so una agreed to it being a middle name preferring the Farah spelling and Jackie being Jackie used it to prove a point that her daughter is now the main daughter and has usurped his first daughter
Maybe Ben had a thing for Farrah Fawcett the possibilities are endless

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Maybe Ben liked the name Farrah when Una was pregnant with Aoife so una agreed to it being a middle name preferring the Farah spelling and Jackie being Jackie used it to prove a point that her daughter is now the main daughter and has usurped his first daughter
Maybe Ben had a thing for Farrah Fawcett the possibilities are endless
Maybe Una chose it as a middle name for their daughter, then Ben forgot that (in much the same way as he forgot he was married when he went off riding rings around himself) and didn't even notice when wife#2 innocently/not so innocently chose it as the name for daughter#2?

Reactions: 8