Ultimategirlgang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume the ski trips were child free? If she finds flying short haul with kids stressful, the idea of that + a dangerous holiday activity like skiing would surely put her in a tailspin?

Reactions: 3
I assume the ski trips were child free? If she finds flying short haul with kids stressful, the idea of that + a dangerous holiday activity like skiing would surely put her in a tailspin?
No - the ones she’s posted were always with the girls. Assume they drove.

Reactions: 4
That was the last time though, no? And Margot is about to turn 4.

Reactions: 1
When the husband runs off with the Mistress he creates a vacancy...

Not my quote but seemingly true in a lot of cases .

Reactions: 5
She looks like she's having a lovely weekend, I hope she's had a chance to fully switch off and enjoy time for herself. She is looking ripped too 💪

Reactions: 26
I think she just looks like she hasn't been eating tbh. I hope she's been taking care of herself.

Reactions: 13
I think she definitely looks slimmer. You can see she works out but her face shows the weight loss
It’s probably a combination. She was tiny to begin with but no doubt the stress of the split has contributed to any weight loss. She has said she has been ‘angry exercising’ to help reduce her stress.

Reactions: 9
I’m really surprised she’s selling the house - I mean we don’t know the specifics but as she will no doubt be the girls primary carer she’s entitled to stay there until they’re 18. Maybe she wants a fresh start or maybe there isn’t as much money as it seems. Either way, I wouldn’t be telling my 100k odd followers that bit of news as everyone will be googling it and will then know exactly where she lives.

Reactions: 8
I don’t feel sorry for her. He didn’t cheat on her and she has done things which I won’t say on here that absolutely justify him leaving. There are 2 sides and she is able to peddle hers because of her big following. I feel sorry for him!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I don’t feel sorry for her. He didn’t cheat on her and she has done things which I won’t say on here that absolutely justify him leaving. There are 2 sides and she is able to peddle hers because of her big following. I feel sorry for him!!!
Are you his new girlfriend? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Hahaha that’s so funny and i like the detective work with my profile. Nope, I am a married (faithful) mum with mates on the inside circle - so guess again 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.