Ultimategirlgang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a nose a while back too. Not sure the dad got all of that though, think it was considerably less 🤔 will have another nose.

Yeah I’m right, just had a quick look. It was sold to Prudential serveral years before it was sold on again for £30 mill. So he’d had earned a lot, but no way near £30 mill
Also his inheritance would have been split with his wife and his children. She has a least one brother and one sister. If I had her big garden and lots of money i would build a swimming pool (a girl can dream…!)

Reactions: 2
She’s nearly two I think. Mine dropped naps about then because they wouldn’t go to sleep at night otherwise.

I don’t get why she’s so excited for summer to end when she was moaning so much about all the rain we had.

And measuring the seasons by which alcohol you drink. Red wine season coming up. Margarita season ending. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I’m dying to know where she lives from someone desperate to live somewhere greener and near to London. Has she found the promised one?!

“Of the £29.5m Aga is paying for Fired Earth, some £20m is debt, which means that founder Nicholas Kneale, with a 20% stake, pocketed £2m.”

So not vast sums, especially split between siblings and wife

Reactions: 6
I’m dying to know where she lives from someone desperate to live somewhere greener and near to London. Has she found the promised one?!
I don’t know the village names but it’s a little village on the outskirts of Oxfordshire. So still over an hour away. Depends how close is close to you.

Dads house must be worth a few ££ as both the daughters had their wedding reception there so must be big. And they have a swimming pool so must be a good size.

Reactions: 4
Because they are kids that have just recently been reintergreted into the world 🤷🏼‍♀️ same as mine and most other kids to be fair. Just most of us power through it without sharing it to the world on social media.

Reactions: 14
I don’t know the village names but it’s a little village on the outskirts of Oxfordshire. So still over an hour away. Depends how close is close to you.

Dads house must be worth a few ££ as both the daughters had their wedding reception there so must be big. And they have a swimming pool so must be a good size.
She lives in the Oxfordshire Cotswolds, not an ideal London commute if you need to do it more than a couple of days a week.

I wish I could unfollow her but kind of have a morbid fascination.

Christmas chocolates, Halloween crisps. Then vitamin pills. 🤦‍♀️

Made me laugh that she treated us to a side profile pic to show how her skin looks. The other side of her face is like the dark side of the moon - never to be seen by human eyes…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who’s that?
I only heard about her today really. A you tuber who went missing and was found dead. Sad of course, but I don’t think every news item has to be mentioned by every social media account. Why should UGG need to mention her?

Reactions: 4
I wish I could unfollow her but kind of have a morbid fascination.

Christmas chocolates, Halloween crisps. Then vitamin pills. 🤦‍♀️

Made me laugh that she treated us to a side profile pic to show how her skin looks. The other side of her face is like the dark side of the moon - never to be seen by human eyes…
And the skin AD was filtered, blurry, shadowy, taken from a mile away AND under a layer of foundation 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.