Ultimategirlgang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she only had a few sips.
Although because she is posh and well off people see it as ok. If it was a single mum, low income family etc. It would definitely be viewed differently
Totally agree.

Reactions: 6
The cocktail stories are either pre recorded or she does them and then doesn’t drink the cocktails. I think we’re all being a bit naive over how much money is thrown at social media influencers. The cocktail stories are probably ads and even if they aren’t in themselves her having a large following and engagement will equal money in the bank.

Yes she may have had a rich Dad but rich people stay rich because they either are tight as (which she isn’t) or they continually add to their wealth.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She’s got a high earning husband. Reminds me of the old dear who won the pools “I’m going to spend, spend, spend!” (Showing my age)

Viv Nicholson!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Also the advent calendar she got the girls is unbelievable. But it's also over £200! 😳 I wish I had the money for that!

Reactions: 2
I used to quite like her but why has she lowered herself to selling absolute shite like haribo and that Readly subscription that all the insta hun wannabes seem to do. She isn't hard up and even with her crazy spending habits I doubt she's dwindled millions on Amazon. So frustrating, she could have been one of the better ones.

Reactions: 10
35 bleeping pounds for a gingerbread haunted house?! And she bought 3? Just wow

Reactions: 6
Her spending and what she chooses to buy is contextual though, surely? She isn't and has never claimed to be a 'normal' income family. Watching UGG and being perpetually surprised that she happily spends £200 on christmas crackers when you would baulk at £25, puts you on a hiding to nowhere.

Reactions: 7
Her spending and what she chooses to buy is contextual though, surely? She isn't and has never claimed to be a 'normal' income family. Watching UGG and being perpetually surprised that she happily spends £200 on christmas crackers when you would baulk at £25, puts you on a hiding to nowhere.
True. Ok, she’s done more ads recently but at least she’s not one for the constant ‘swipe up’ affiliate links. I can’t imagine what her weekly spend is but I guess she keeps a local courier fully employed 😬

Ok anyone tried that concealer from beauty pie she just posted? I’ve never been into the whole subscription thing but I could be persuaded if it’s as good as she’s saying.

Reactions: 1
It’s the same as the principle as the salmon under eye corrector by BB. It’s a step most people don’t need to bother with unless you are really self conscious about your undereyes.

Reactions: 1
She's gone very quiet on insta.,
She posted a few days ago and has stories from yesterday and today...?

She also posted something about finding christmas and new year difficult because of missing her dad etc so presumably that's why she's a bit quieter than normal.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.