Ultimategirlgang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s exactly that assumption.

Much like her go green quest, this is lacking self awareness.

An extreme example: you would (or should) think twice about complaining to your friend that your child broke their iPad for the second time this year when earlier that week she said couldn’t afford to go on holiday for the second year in a row.

It’s about having the self awareness to recognise where you stand and not lord it over people. And this year many people have had horrific holiday experiences for any number of reasons! Maybe they were cancelled last minute due to a positive test, trapped because of quarantine changes, or forced to unexpectedly do quarantine on their return and that’s the people who even got a holiday. Many people’s holiday just consisted of visiting family they hadn’t seen in months.

So of course it is not nice she had a bad experience, but she is complaining to any number of people who are almost certainly worse off because she is insulated from so much of it by money.

Reactions: 7
So of course it is not nice she had a bad experience, but she is complaining to any number of people who are almost certainly worse off because she is insulated from so much of it by money.
Yes, exactly this.

Wasn’t one of her complaints that they couldn’t sit and enjoy a wine with lunch? Or maybe dinner?

I wonder if she realises how many people can only afford to go on a holiday if they self cater and take packed lunches while they are there.

These are the same people she’d like to show her some sympathy because she and her daughters are spoiled she made a decision to leave her third or fourth holiday of the summer early.

Reactions: 8
Hello fresh? 🤣🤣🤣 all these insta huns have gone totally stale and need to call it a day!

Reactions: 4
I really do like her as a person. However all the buying everything possible for every season, event etc.

Do the girls not get kind of desensitised to it all in the end? Literally every few weeks there’s something to ‘celebrate’ and she goes all out, boxes of stuff, decorations etc. I think I’d become a bit blind to it all after a while. Oh look mums decorating the house again. What for this time? Dunno, Easter, Halloween, maybe it’s one of our birthdays?

Like how can an event or time of year be made special when you literally celebrate everything?

Reactions: 10
I disagree, there are only a few events in a year you can actually celebrate ( Christmas , Easter, Halloween and then birthdays inbetween ) and as a child who’s parents never ever went mad for any of these events I think it’s amazing, those kids have an incredible childhood, she’s rich as hell and doesn’t try or need to hide it just because other people aren’t also rich and able to do the same ? Isn’t that why we all watch, a window into how the other half live? Why have all those riches if you can’t bloody spend them! We’d soon be complaining if she never spent anything of the children. Guess I’ll make my way to the rave thread 🤭
Also I think her husband works away a lot - and I sure as hell wouldn’t be venturing out somewhere as a lone mum with 4 kids under 6 so id definately be buying anything and everything to keep them entertained at home during the summer hols!!

Reactions: 27
‘Guess I’ll make my way to the rave thread’

@taylore Nah, you stay here I’ll just stop being a miserable cynical old cow 😆
I couldn’t give a crap how she spends her money, I’m not jealous as have similar means myself.

What I have an issue with, is her let’s save the planet posts, then the next post is a load of one use toot 🤷‍♀️ Typical Instagram hun, do as I say, not as I do. Also, look head on at the camera Liv, for the love of God 😂.

p.s there is a rave thread already set up.

Reactions: 12
This is most definitely a snark thread.

Liv’s consumption is out of control and it’s doing her daughters (and the environment) no favours: they appear spoilt and difficult.

Reactions: 9
She’s very wealthy so can well afford it, but yes the saving the planet mask slipped off pretty fast.

I’ve bought a few seasonal books on her recommendation. Which have been decent.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.