Ultimategirlgang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s from daddy and husband though isn’t it. If she had worked for it herself, she might actually have more of an appreciation for money.
The tat and decorations are mind blowing. No wonder her kids always seem to have tantrums - they are probably overstimulated from all the tit 🤣 You really don’t need all of this to create an “incredible” childhood. My parents had nothing but were warm and loving, that’s what I remember. They also gave me all their spare time rather then living life through social media 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I know we only see snippets, but you’re right. You never see them just playing in the woods or on the swings or just scribbling on a bit of paper. There’s always the expensive play doh set, or hobbycraft set, or Barbie’s f**king mega mansion 😂 or the thousand princess dresses to choose from. Every time I wonder if I might be a bit jealous, I try to be smug about my considerably smaller carbon footprint!

Reactions: 7
House was I think £1.2m … probably with a mortgage. Do the kids go to private school?
£925k.
Which (bear with) isn’t a lot for living near London.
The house is severely compromised. She doesn’t show girls rooms, but they are fit for kids only atm. All eaves and no proper windows - sky lights. Access from her bedroom to theirs’ thru a bedroom etc. It’s all for show, living in it must be tedious.

Reactions: 11
£925k.
The house is severely compromised. She doesn’t show girls rooms, but they are fit for kids only atm. All eaves and no proper windows - sky lights. Access from her bedroom to theirs’ thru a bedroom etc. It’s all for show, living in it must be tedious.
Yes that’s very reasonable for London commuter belt. Interesting re the upstairs, it looks like a bungalow from the pics she shows, so I’m not surprised. Also, those spiral stairs would put off 90% of buyers.

Reactions: 4
£925k.
It’s very spacious downstairs , is it a four bedroom with en-suites off the bedrooms to explain the small size ?

What area does she live in so I can Rightmove stalk it? Inbox me if you don’t want to post her location 👀

Reactions: 5
I would love her massive garden - that would persuade me to buy. It does seem to have lots of space but there’s that playroom with no windows and then she moved various sofas around for a while like she couldn’t decide what to do with each room. I would love to have a nosy upstairs but glad she keeps the girls’ rooms private. I hate it when influencers show their child’s only private space with thousands of others.

Reactions: 6
Found it on Rightmove when she dropped info to do with her location. Not prepared to share this tho, You’re a stranger on the internet, innit!

The bedrooms are all in the roof…. so eaves.

Reactions: 2
I hate the stigma that surrounds hiring professionals to help care for your children. I used to be a Nanny years back and also worked as a night nanny and holiday sometimes. I loved the relationship I had with the families and felt I was providing a service that helped them hugely especially in the night nanny holiday role.

Reactions: 11
Found it on Rightmove when she dropped info to do with her location. Not prepared to share this tho, You’re a stranger on the internet, innit!

The bedrooms are all in the roof…. so eaves.
I tried this when she posted a few places she was at near to her but I’m from the Peak District so a long way from her and don’t have a bloody clue 😂

Im also over a 100 miles from her but have managed to find it. She’s put too much online if randoms can find her house with a bit of rightmore searching.

I wouldn’t want to live there as the neighbours are extremely close on the one side, the weird shared driveway and upstairs. But I love the downstairs and the garden (incl liv’s terrible design choices and pink aga. I live for camp 😂)

i love living in the sticks and the cheap house prices more mind! 😂😂

I’m really surprised that her house was under a mil. I live pretty close and to get a stone built cottage with that much land for that price seems v cheap.
Though a higgledy piggledy layout is part and parcel of old stone cottages in Oxon. she’s had builders in recently hasn't she, so maybe she’s having it sorted.
I think her “downtime” whilst looking after the girls is shopping! So much stuff 😬😬

Reactions: 2
On the whole I don’t mind her ( I’m lost , is this the non rave thread?👋) apart from the free Startrite shoes last year or before and her hand wringing about the state of the planet.

Even with recycling she must throw so much stuff away. Fresh hampers x 3/4 every season , the crafts , everything that can’t be given to shops or re-used, it’s astounding.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Just had a nose on google and Fired Earth was sold for £30m 😳
I had a nose a while back too. Not sure the dad got all of that though, think it was considerably less 🤔 will have another nose.

Yeah I’m right, just had a quick look. It was sold to Prudential serveral years before it was sold on again for £30 mill. So he’d had earned a lot, but no way near £30 mill

Reactions: 1
Im also over a 100 miles from her but have managed to find it. She’s put too much online if randoms can find her house with a bit of rightmore searching.

I wouldn’t want to live there as the neighbours are extremely close on the one side, the weird shared driveway and upstairs. But I love the downstairs and the garden (incl liv’s terrible design choices and pink aga. I live for camp 😂)

i love living in the sticks and the cheap house prices more mind! 😂😂
Her house looks like a courtyard farm development to me, there are loads around here. Low slung L or U shaped character barns split into multiple dwellings with a shared drive and separate back gardens.

Reactions: 3
Even with recycling she must throw so much stuff away. Fresh hampers x 3/4 every season , the crafts , everything that can’t be given to shops or re-used, it’s astounding.
Just the packaging alone is an environmental nightmare, even if it is all being recycled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.