Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love her. She’s funny and doesn’t take any crap. I like her nonchalant attitude to life.

Reactions: 5
I give her absolutely credit. She’s rich. And she shows it off, but she shows that us mums are actually in it together still despite whatever background. This is refreshing.

Reactions: 8
I like her a lot.

There’s nothing false about her and I also like the thought that she gives absolutely no fucks about what is written here or anywhere else .

Reactions: 4
I like her because it’s not a shill account. No #Ad posts, although she does get gifted stuff but always declares it. Good for her.

Her pics of her kids are fun and not intrusive.

Reactions: 2
She’s okay but she wears fur and had dressed the girls in fur pomm hats and blocks anyone who questions it.
She rose to Instagram fame after clemmie hooper MOD featured her on a story.

I like her she’s a breath of fresh air on insta lately she’s funny without trying to be and so straight up

Reactions: 1
She’s okay but she wears fur and had dressed the girls in fur pomm hats and blocks anyone who questions it.
She rose to Instagram fame after clemmie hooper MOD featured her on a story.
Oh that’s dampened it for me 😫

Reactions: 3
I really like her! We come from completely different backgrounds, but somehow watching her I’m made to feel like none of that matters. She’s witty too, very entertaining

Reactions: 6
She's banter and I like her and yes, there are ads but they are pretty authentic and I can't see her promoted stuff she just doesn't like. She can be a but derisory of the way other people conduct their Insta - e.g I;ve heard her say blogs are boring, she doesn't like when grid pics are featured in stories, and this is a bit unnecessary but as someone says above, she shows motherhood is tough however many £££ you've got in the bank.

It’s no different to consuming any animal products is it?
No it’s very different and you must be quite sheltered or ignorant to think so.
- Cue unintelligent rant from you and “boom” about how similar they are

Reactions: 2
What’s the difference between killing for vanity or killing for gluttony 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I love her, she’s jokes riding around on her lawn mower, drinking cocktails in the middle of the day (pre pregnancy) and generally not giving a tit. She’s great!

That’s quite presumptuous. But a thread on UGG isn’t the place to get into it. I believe all animal consumption is the same and if you don’t that’s fine, I’m not here to argue about it.

I wasn’t talking about the fur, it was the link with MOD that dampened it for me 🙊🙊🙈

• Haha