Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really tried to like her but had to unfollow.... wasn’t massively offended by her just couldn’t relate, me being a skint non mother, and found myself skipping her stuff so just thought I’d unfollow
Not many could relate to her, she’s a multi millionaire . I just wouldn’t want her to lose her cool... beacause she is cool as duck

Reactions: 5
She could give away her expensive skin care to her followers that have made her even richer and buy her own with her millions. Just a thought

Reactions: 1
She could give away her expensive skin care to her followers that have made her even richer and buy her own with her millions. Just a thought
So just because she’s got money she shouldn’t be able to enjoy a gift?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have no problem with the gifts she receives, always going to be the case when you have a large following. That’s the game these days and she properly declares (unlike many others we could mention!)

Reactions: 4
She declares it though, is that not the issue? I don't care what she gets once she isn't dishonest about it.

Reactions: 5
Funny how it’s an issue when it’s some influencers though? No consistency.
Not sure if this was aimed at me but I can say that I am certainly consistent with my views - I don’t have an issue with gifts and I don’t have an issue with ads. What I object to is gifts and ads not being declared properly. I also object to kids being used to frequently promote products especially if those products are not child based (eg including a child in a grid photo to advertise make up or face cream etc). I also hate the grabby instagrammers and vloggers who are always on the beg.
In my opinion ultimategirlgang doesn’t fit into these categories and therefore, for the time being at least, I enjoy her content.

Reactions: 12
I feel she only accepts gifts or ads from companies she'd actually buy from.. That makes a big difference for me. Also she clearly labels it. I've no issue with her getting some free stuff, why not.

Reactions: 19
I still really like this acc , I’d love to get hammered with her & put the world or IG to rights.

Reactions: 7
Interesting. UGG called out the saccine Joly (?) family re the cold showers having heard about it on Loose Lips podcast. But apparently had to take them down. What’s the story? Is there some sort of PR/media legal threat going on?

Reactions: 4
Oh that’s who it was! Tried to download the podcast but it’s been removed and the Saconnejoly channel is missing a video there’s one from 23 hours ago and then 3 days ago, one must have gone!

Reactions: 3
Liv is fabulous, but she does need to sort her disclosures out ... putting #ad at the end of a post, is not good enough, Liv ... ASA states they needs to be AT THE START!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I bloody love her even more . She's talking about trolls and she's hit the nail on the head. She's totally right .

• Heart
Reactions: 14