Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's vile. The not giving a tit includes not giving a tit about anyone else. She's made some vile comments to others.

Reactions: 1
I like her. She has obvious wealth and doesn’t downplay it! Which actually makes her refreshing. She’s not like Other mums who pretend they are ‘just like you and me’ but her gifted 5 holidays a year! I view her stories for abit if light hearted fun. Take not insta mums!!

Reactions: 4
Congratulations to her! She looked tiny in that video of her dancing on the tables on holiday! I struggle with my two let alone four!

Reactions: 5
I think she’s my new superhero!! 4 under 4 is she mental haha! Credit to her and let the woman drink as much wine as she wants

Reactions: 5
I love her attitude, she’s obviously had all the thoughts of wtf are we doing having another baby but she’s just literally like - it is what it is and cracking on without moaning on Instagram, congratulations to her

Reactions: 3
Why would she moan? She has plenty of money and they have a nice life. I had 4 under 5 (no twins) and loved it. Really fun and they are all close. I preferred it hugely to a 3.5 year gap. I was not well off though 😆

Reactions: 2