Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She occasionally posts photos of the kids dad and says how much they love their time with him so I assume he works away a lot or just isn’t around much?

Reactions: 1
I presume the husband works in the city
She was a receptionist/PA at loubiton so not particularly impressive, given her ££££ education
No I won’t share the link, child protection etc. She’s mad enough to share her house (and clues to her house - mentioning famous locals etc) but I’m not going to perpetuate it.

Reactions: 3
I love her! I think she’s sorted the eyebrows recently they look much better. She’s fab and fun and clearly a good mum

Reactions: 2
I think she’s fab and down to earth. I love her piss taking with her cocktail making. She doesn’t try to be perfect, she’s real. Her husband does something in TV production doesn’t he? Either way she’s fab! Refreshing to follow.

Might have to give her another go. I followed her on MOD’s recommendation when she jumped thousands of followers. She was just drinking so much and annoying but nice to see lots of positivity here!

I really enjoy her, think she’d be great for a night out. As others say she’s filthy rich but at least she isn’t pretending to be on the breadline while begging for ads 🙄

Reactions: 4
I love her! Very funny and down to earth. Oh and she makes having twins look fun (I have twins too 💕💕 and it isn’t always fun!)

I absolutely love her! No bull, clearly utterly loves her kids and lives life with her tongue firmly in her cheek!

How can you not love her... only one thing... I hate all fairy ...unicorn .... princess tit. Bit too much of that on her insta.

Love the cocktail making.

Yes she’s minted... so what!!!

Haters will hate

Reactions: 7
How can you not love her... only one thing... I hate all fairy ...unicorn .... princess tit. Bit too much of that on her insta.

Love the cocktail making.

Yes she’s minted... so what!!!

Haters will hate
I’ve no issue with her obvious wealth. It’s was the drunk noisy dancing pissed me off. But that was a few months ago, it’s nice to see positive comments about her.

Daresay she's drinking less now the kids are a bit older and that bit easier with them out at nursery etc. I've got a kid similar age to the twins and around the same time I was very partial to an afternoon glass of wine to keep my momentum/sanity. x3 must be chaos.

Daresay she's drinking less now the kids are a bit older and that bit easier with them out at nursery etc. I've got a kid similar age to the twins and around the same time I was very partial to an afternoon glass of wine to keep my momentum/sanity. x3 must be chaos.
Well I have 3 under school age and couldn’t relate to drinking in the afternoon at all. I would find it much harder and would destroy my sanity.

Well I have 3 under school age and couldn’t relate to drinking in the afternoon at all. I would find it much harder and would destroy my sanity.
sorry to hear that, i found a glass of white at tea time a wonderful treat.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think shes bloody fabulous, a refreshing change to other desperate insta mums. Shes obviously quite well off but I bet she would be a right good laugh on a night out.

Reactions: 8