Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Avocadoontoast

Finally someone on Instagram stating the fact that Fallow and Ball is actually a crap paint brand! Don’t get me wrong, the colour choices are great, but the paint quality it crap and totally over priced. Even professional painters say it’s a crap paint brand!

Reactions: 13

Eenymeenyminymo

VIP Member
She is absolutely my least favourite instagrammer. I followed her for a bit but I had to unfollow because she really thinks she’s something special. Her hair is a disaster, she has no life outside of her house, she’s clearly rich and clearly shows off about it. I hope she gets some help for her drink problem. It’s not even like she can’t cope, I am 99% sure she has a nanny and housekeeper. She’s an alcoholic, and she glorifies it. It’s wrong.
Maybe get off the rave thread then if that’s how you feel 😂

• Haha
If this woman is an alcoholic, please someone get her an award now!
She’s has 4 children all under 6? So to have 4 very well turned out, happy and healthy children a seemingly happy marriage and a drink problem she really must be super woman!
It’s incredibly dangerous to make statements like this. Lots of parents have a glass or even more of wine a day to unwind. Whatever gets you through was is essentially quite a stressful time. Do it.

Key phrase there being “as far as she showed us”. I can bet my life that she drank during pregnancy. My auntie has been an alcoholic my whole life, we’re a very close family so believe me when I say, I know the signs. As horrible as it is, she needs help before it becomes an even bigger problem.
A seriously bold statement saying she drank in pregnancy! if she did it clearly was not a lot because her little girls are lovely and healthy so......not sure what gave you that impression

Lollipop1990

Found her story moaning about the “boring” message she got commenting on how expensive her clothes are and how their husband needed a new job unnecessary. “How rude to assume my husband buys my clothes” vibe.

Sorry, but she’s a SAHM. Before that she worked as a PA for high end luxury shoe brand. Fashion not renowned for its generous pay. Daughter of Fired Earth founder and attendee of v expensive boarding school though....

To get all uppity about the presumption that the husband is making enough household money for her to buy 2 £250 dresses is what’s boring. Maybe his work doesn’t pay for her clothes, so her trust fund (/inheritance/family money equivalent) does. Most of her followers won’t know she comes from serious family wealth and so will assume the working parent brings in the cash.

Ultimately, someone earned £500 for dresses, and as she hasn’t got a paid job, nor has ever indicated that she has previously commanded the sort of salary to have savings to use years after leaving the workplace, it’s unlikely to be her.

It did make me wonder why she bothers on Instagram, as she gets picked up on being wealthy and it must be annoying. Can only come up with 2 reasons:
1. Massive show off and enjoys the online attention
2. The free shit.

She’s not as much of a child flogger as the majority, and manages to be “classy” cos she’s posh and rich and doesn’t NEED to do it in the usual begging way as their livelihood doesn’t depend on it..... but she’s still exchanging an element of the girls’ privacy for free stuff/odd paid ad.

It’s a spectrum, sure. She’s better than the vast majority.... but still does it.
But why shouldn’t she be on Instagram? I’m on Instagram. I’m not doing it for paid ads/ free gifts and I’m not a show off either. I’m on there purely because I like the app and I like posting pictures of what interests me. I don’t think people have the right to question how she affords her clothes! People rightly question people like ptwm because she has had money off the public. Liv hasn’t.

Libertine

VIP Member
She’s asked brands to gift stuff for her to donate to a charity called Sebby’s Corner which she has just donated a load of her kids’ clothes and toys to.
I suppose the items need to be sent via UGG rather than directly to the charity so that she has cOnTeNt, her followers can tell her how generous and amazing she is, and she can feel all warm inside.

Is it even a charitable act if you don’t tell Instagram first?

• Heart
I don’t think her wealth comes from him though, does it? I think as a family they are probably doing just fine. I don’t really mind the Ads atm, they’re all declared and they are also organic. Her thing is cocktail making and she’s advertising alcohol, it makes sense to me!

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
She’s shared the glamour article about the weirdo networks trawling mummygram pages. If she read tattle (and didn’t just slag it off) and wasn’t there for the attention/money, she’d have shut down her account months and months ago. I said ages ago she gets away with being a child schiller cos she’s rich and “real”.... and I think she must just love the attention as the money won’t be enough to live on, fired Earth has covered her costs, husband makes the rest... WHY would you sell your kids privacy unless there was either financial gain or an ego boost? I certainly wouldn’t. And don’t.

Reactions: 12

Milliehaha123

Chatty Member
It’s so funny reading through these comments, you’re all fangirls of an “influencer” how cringe 😂😂😂. Fact is, she’s a stuck up wannabe who would most probably look down her nose at you working class girls from her private members club 💁🏼‍♀️ All that money and can’t even get a decent stylist to sort her atrocious hair out 😂😂
Wtf 😂 have to say that I’m not a major UGG fan but this comment is a bit presumptuous 🤷🏽‍♀️ not everyone on tattle is working class (not that it is a bad thing)

She’s definitely bought more since she’s discovered Turtle Creek Lane - it’s funny seeing an ‘influencer’ be influenced.

Qweenie

I absolutely love liv! She seems so genuine and down to earth. Always replies to messages/ comments.

Saw her in Waitrose oxford a few years ago and she was talking so nicely to the twins and lily. Credit where it’s due!! Must be hard having them all the time!
She seems like a fabulous mama!

HeidiHole

Chatty Member
I followed her after MOD linked her in stories (way back before anything was declared and dim little me had no idea how it all worked) likes her initially but then couldn’t take the constant drinking.
She doesn’t constantly drink. She used to make a fun cocktail in the afternoon for a laugh.

Shit, if I had 3 kids that didn’t sleep I’d be drinking all day 😂

I think she’s ace. Love her. Gives no shits.

B4rney

That cocktail with the chocolate dick and Lily asking what it was and she said sausage had me in fits of laughter.

• Haha

JessaP

I'm surprised by how much I like Liv. I think, as someone mentioned above, there is something more relaxed about people who IG as a hobby. There's less desperation and smugness in their presentation. Also, less exploitation of their children.

I think she'd be one of those people that would be perfectly fine, not just financially but mentally too.

Her house though... I get serious house envy when I watch her stories! 😂

• Heart

Joeyjojo

This is exactly why I hate instagram and influencers with a passion. She can afford a pair of school shoes for Gods sake. Why would she accept its just pure greed and really is disgusting. We have people using food banks, saving there last penny to try and buy school shoes. The rich get richer fuck anyone else. And all the while people are supporting these people it will keep happening. Tamara Ecclestone was gifted a pair of LOL shoes not long ago and had no shame whatsoever shes a billionaire?
Buys cases of wine, £300 bowls, bouncy castles not just for birthdays, amazon parcels daily yet takes free shoes, I bet all the girls got them too. Why not then donate to charity the cost of the shoes?

I love startrite shoes so this has pissed me off that I’m about to spend £80 on two pairs!

• Heart

Lreb88

VIP Member
I think Liv probably gets given more leeway because if you follow her you know she’s loaded and has a large disposable income so I guess if you don’t want to see that you won’t follow in the first place.
It’s very different from other people (e.g Mrs Hinch) who claim to love a ‘barg’ and hawk cheap tat while spending thousands on a garden renovation and still claiming to be relatable.

OhhBacon

VIP Member
God I bloody love her! Her stories today is literally summing up my life! Can’t even piss in peace so I have just poured myself a glass of wine and thought cheers to liv 😂
She knows who she is, she has a lovely confidence that isn’t arrogance. I love watching her.