Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m getting confused between the two threads but I think the other thread of hers on here had screenshots of someone saying their husband cheated and she said something like ‘why are they like this’

Unless those screenshots were on this thread 😂

Reactions: 2
This is the other one

Reactions: 1
The thread must have been split into two. Lame
No, they were started separately. This one was set up as a rave thread for people who like Liv. The other one is a normal Tattle thread I.e. for people to say whatever they want.

Reactions: 8
No, they were started separately. This one was set up as a rave thread for people who like Liv. The other one is a normal Tattle thread I.e. for people to say whatever they want.
I only followed one thread and get notifications for both…

Looks like she may be having to sell the house 😞 really feel for her
I actually really enjoy her she might be vulgar at times but she doesn’t give a f**k 😂 where did she say she might have to sell the house?

I actually really enjoy her she might be vulgar at times but she doesn’t give a f**k 😂 where did she say she might have to sell the house?
There was a camera set up. And Liv captioned it with ‘this was hideous but time for a fresh start…..’

It will be interesting to see the new house, Such a shame she has to leave that beautiful home.

Reactions: 5