Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milliehaha123

Chatty Member
I think she does a lot of it because she’s quite bored 😂 prob wants to spice things up as much as possible which is fair enough. I just wonder where she puts it all? Seems like a lot of waste if it’s only being used once. Agree as well I don’t think her kids will appreciate it, wonder what they’ll all turn out to be like!

Reactions: 12

B4rney

I always think this to when she's chucking back the strong cocktails that she makes at lunch that she is obviously a bit half cut and I don't judge her or blame her one but for needing a drink she looks like she has her hands full! But I can imagine if a few other Instagram accounts did this that haven't got her kind of money or lifestyle I'm sure they would be threatening ss
It’s a bit like Gerry and Kate McCann who neglected their child but because they are middle class doctors it’s ok. A council house, benefit claimer would have not had the same reception. Nevertheless I love Liv.

Lln81

Funny how it’s an issue when it’s some influencers though? No consistency.
Not sure if this was aimed at me but I can say that I am certainly consistent with my views - I don’t have an issue with gifts and I don’t have an issue with ads. What I object to is gifts and ads not being declared properly. I also object to kids being used to frequently promote products especially if those products are not child based (eg including a child in a grid photo to advertise make up or face cream etc). I also hate the grabby instagrammers and vloggers who are always on the beg.
In my opinion ultimategirlgang doesn’t fit into these categories and therefore, for the time being at least, I enjoy her content.

JimmyJamJar

Chatty Member
I love following her, not bothered about her spending money like she does because it’s hers she’s inherited and she can do with it as she pleases… she isn’t doing 5 ads a day with shit she’s being gifted conning people into buying it!

Other people can’t though. I ranted on another thread that she “influenced” 🤢 me (the one and only time I have been tricked, never again) to buy a Father Christmas letter. It took over FOUR weeks to arrive, barely arrived in time before Christmas and was awful, totally went over my children’s heads and was very clearly just something that looks good on Instagram rather than being good for the kids. While I was waiting for weeks (having paid over £20! Sucker!), she was getting gifted free ones for her all her children constantly. I was fuming! However never once did we see her children actually look at them
Why is it UGG’s fault that the letter took four weeks to arrive? Surely that’s an issue you should take up with the seller of the letter, it’s not UGG’s fault.
I think I know the letters you are talking about, they do look beautiful but I think they are ‘prettier’ to adults than children to be honest. I don’t think children can appreciate them in the way that we do!

• Haha
Saccone Jolys were potty training their child by sticking them in a cold shower everytime they had an accident. UGG quite rightly called them out on it

• Wow

FridaK

VIP Member
I don’t think Liv is snobby at all. I think that being working class vs middle class is so different financially at the moment, we find it hard to identify with either group (The wealth gap in the country can bite big time.) Though I don’t think Liv is ever boastful. She is who she is as she should be. It’s refreshing as most influencers spend their time trying to be something they are not

• Heart

BooYa

I love Liv, she’s one of the few that I don’t mind watching. Her buying those hamster treats and then her husband offering to buy her a hamster wheel after she complained of feeling like a fat c*nt was so funny.

So envious of her house but I love the fact that shed have that house regardless of Instagram means I don’t resent her 😂

I like liv, but remember she said she was going to stop buying so much plastic rubbish for the girls and buy wooden etc as much as possible.. that didn’t last!

Reactions: 11

arrenshaw

I felt gutted to see UGG pop up on this forum but am thrilled to see all the love for her! I follow a few Insta mum's and she's by far my favourite ♥

She’s really on a spending spree isn’t she 😱 so much consumerism. Every story has a new purchase.

I’m in a similar bracket to her, house etc... but no bloody way I’d spend so much money on my children, with the constant purchases and over indulgence. She’s obviously bored and has a huge compulsion to fill a void.

I’m guessing you don’t have kids...
I have kids (boys) and they honestly wouldn’t give a shiny shit and most likely wouldn’t even notice 😂. But perhaps girls might be different 🤷‍♀️

it’s all so fucking wasteful, money and literal waste. She must constantly be at the tip adding to the local landfill site. I don’t begrudge anyone spending money on children ( I’m lucky to be financially secure so can treat my children). But, I find her spending extreme. I mean from watching her stories those kids will have a crate of Easter chocolate and crap each for Easter. It’s just so excessive and as I say, adding to landfill. Aren’t we all supposed to be doing our bit nowadays for the environment and teaching our children too 🤷‍♀️ Just because you can do something doesn’t mean you should.

• Haha

Ls6901

Chatty Member
Key phrase there being “as far as she showed us”. I can bet my life that she drank during pregnancy. My auntie has been an alcoholic my whole life, we’re a very close family so believe me when I say, I know the signs. As horrible as it is, she needs help before it becomes an even bigger problem.

Wow! You have absolutely no reason to think she drank in pregnancy.

As for being an alcoholic she is up at the crack of dawn with 4 toddlers. I highly doubt she could do that if she was getting drunk every day. We see her take a few sips of a cocktail (which she does for content and may not even want to drink) that does not make her an alcoholic! What are these signs you talk about?

As for her having a nanny she used to film for most of the day and she was always with her children. She openly says she doesn't like to leave them and we rarely see her go anywhere. But even if she did? She has enough money and 4 kids under 4 must be sooo hard so why not? Many people would get a nanny in her position! I remember she started sending the twins to nursery for a bit before but guessing she's stopped at the moment.

Noname123

Chatty Member
The shoes are so bad. So 00’s. What is she going to wear them with? A pencil skirt for clubbing?

p.s I do like Liv, the hate is purely for the shoes

• Haha

DuckDuck

VIP Member
She's literally just filled a whole Easter egg up with vanilla ice cream , about 1/2 bottle baileys , squirty cream and a giant chocolate cock !! 😂😂😂🙌

• Haha