Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine her card and paper waste bin?!? Fortnightly collection will not be enough with all those amazon boxes!!

Reactions: 4
I love Liv but do those girls need a hamper of presents for valentines day! 😳 They are so overindulged!

• Sick
Reactions: 23
They get so much stuff, surely they can’t appreciate it at all because they know there will be another hamper full of things coming along soon. It’s mostly a load of tat as well, you’d think she’d go quality over quantity.

Reactions: 9
I like liv, but remember she said she was going to stop buying so much plastic rubbish for the girls and buy wooden etc as much as possible.. that didn’t last!

Reactions: 11
Why would she inherit all her dad’s money when her mum is still alive and in the family home? Or did I miss something? There has always been family money as he owned fired earth.

Reactions: 1
Why would she inherit all her dad’s money when her mum is still alive and in the family home? Or did I miss something? There has always been family money as he owned fired earth.
Her parents were divorced, but I assume his current wife was left money. Depends how he left his will I suppose.

Reactions: 2
Ahh I didn’t realise they were divorced - that makes more sense now! I imagine that much money wouldn’t all go to his wife, it would at least in part go to his children.

I'm guessing she was using the slippers term in jest as they're trainers but I agree, she's free to spend her money how she likes. She's clearly very financially comfortable due to her dad's business and her husband works in the city so assume he earns a decent salary too. Totally agree on the amount of tit she buys the kids though - before Christmas it was absolutely ridiculous and there's no way they would appreciate or play with it all. Its very dangerous to constantly over indulge and spoil kids - they'll never be content with what they have, they'll always be looking for the next thing. And that's before we even begin to talk about how excessively consumerist and wasteful it is!

Reactions: 8
I'm guessing she was using the slippers term in jest as they're trainers but I agree, she's free to spend her money how she likes. She's clearly very financially comfortable due to her dad's business and her husband works in the city so assume he earns a decent salary too. Totally agree on the amount of tit she buys the kids though - before Christmas it was absolutely ridiculous and there's no way they would appreciate or play with it all. Its very dangerous to constantly over indulge and spoil kids - they'll never be content with what they have, they'll always be looking for the next thing. And that's before we even begin to talk about how excessively consumerist and wasteful it is!
Totally agree with this!

A Valentine’s Day hamper 😂. As I’ve said before, she has a serious shopping addiction. And as a result, those girls are going to grow up to be spoiled little princesses..

Reactions: 7
She gives them a lot of sugar. Maybe her kids are pickers, but I couldn’t serve up that much sugar, it would be wolfed down and the fallout would be hell.

Reactions: 3