Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love all the things she does for her girls.
I by no means have her budget but I love doing similar things for my children - i just want their childhood to be magical!

Reactions: 20
I think she does a lot of it because she’s quite bored 😂 prob wants to spice things up as much as possible which is fair enough. I just wonder where she puts it all? Seems like a lot of waste if it’s only being used once. Agree as well I don’t think her kids will appreciate it, wonder what they’ll all turn out to be like!

Reactions: 12
I don’t remember her buying as much stuff before Covid, so I imagine it’s got a lot to do with the boredom/insanity of being stuck in lockdown with 4 kids! Frankly, if I could afford it, I’d do the same - she’s definitely not the only person to buy pointless crap off the internet in lockdown!

Reactions: 7
I by no means have her budget but I love doing similar things for my children - i just want their childhood to be magical!
I feel the same. I do Easter and Halloween gift bags and had actually considered Valentines ones this year as life is just too depressing at the moment but decided not to in the end.

Both my kids birthdays are in December so it’s also my way of giving them some nice gifts throughout the year.

Reactions: 5
I love the activities she sets up for her children , she’s keeping the economy going all by herself and if I was loaded I’d be doing it too.

Reactions: 20
Me too- I go OTT for any occasion I can, because life can be short and tit so why the hell not!!

Reactions: 15
Wow she’s turning into turtle creek lane (who is queen of tat decorations, if you’re not familiar with her!)
UGG LOVES a bit of TCL! She’s forever sharing her on her stories and I always think ‘what sort of money does this take?!!!!’ Also the other week the story from Turtle Creek Lane with the accidental vibrator was hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love watching Liv, the cocktail making cracks me up especially when she chucks things 🤣🤣
I started drinking Duppy Share rum off her recommendations and I bloody love it 👌🏻👌🏻

Reactions: 10
I don’t mind her content, though I’m not her target demographic (my kids are much older), I tend to scroll past it without really engaging. For me, her interiors taste is very hit and miss. Those tacky baby pink velvet chesterfields, and naff pink AGA. The revolting glitter ball. The white painted bedside cabinets in the master bedroom that look like nursery furniture. Books bought for rainbow display purposes (so many ‘higher end’ interiors IGers guilty of this, Lisa Dawson a prime candidate for buying books she’ll never read for shelf filling and ‘styling purposes’). The tacky themed nick-nacks aren’t my bag either. I do like most of the elements in the blue room and the dining area though.

Last night's stories are the content I really enjoy. She spoke for alot of us mums last night 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Her stories last night were gold. Let’s celebrate the heck out of everything. But keep away from the TCL tat please Liv!

Reactions: 3
Good content. I’ve bought a few books she’s recommended.
The cocktail making last night was a good one.
She’s doing a great job raising those girlies.

• Heart